Seashell Runes

PulchraElectri

**Closed for now** I might open this thread back up later. Right now I have a big spell coming up and I'm trying to rest up for it. Saving my energy and such.

I just recently took a trip to the beach to visit my sister. While I was there I decorated a jewelry box to look like the beach. I put seashells on it that I had spent hours combing the beach for. I then took 24 seashells of nearly the same size and made them into runes. I have been talking to a woman who calls herself a sea witch. She told me that because I took the time to collect them and they come straight from the ocean that they'll have strong energy. I can feel it when I use them. They have such a playful beachy vibe to them. I can see the ocean and beach in my head when I use them. Anywho, I've only used them on me so far. I was wanting to try them out on others to get a vibe for them. Anyone interested in a rune reading? Bare in mind, I'm still somewhat new to this. But I will do my best :)

GotH

Sure! I'll take a reading from you. :) I live by the water too and have scried with wet sand with interesting results, you should try that too sometime.

Tell me anything. Thank you!

zannamarie

My niece and nephew sent me photos last night from their beach vacation so I'd welcome a message from the sea from you.

I'll give feedback and can read for you from my lake stones (stones I collected at a lake near where I used to live) if you want.

Marirowana

I love straight-from-nature energy! Must be great in combination with your own energy. You can test on me, too. I live next to the beach, shells have lots of interesting things to tell.

A general reading about this week? :)

Kristyjnh

I'm a little interested in Seacraft as well. I read a bunch about Sea Witchcraft, but I'm not so interested in spells (kinda a mainstay for Witches). Basically, I don't want to use the ocean for magick, just have a relationship with it.

Anyway, I'm in! I've never had a Rune reading before, can I ask just ask for a message from the Sea?

PulchraElectri

Sure! I'll take a reading from you. :) I live by the water too and have scried with wet sand with interesting results, you should try that too sometime.

Tell me anything. Thank you!

That sounds like fun :) I actually collected a jar of seawater and sand before I left the beach. I've been using the seawater to scry but it sounds super interesting to combine the two :D. Ok on to your reading.

First I pulled Perthro. I think this means that some evolutionary change in matters of the occult are going on for you or will be soon. A renewed interest or a strengthening of skills.

Next I pulled Mannaz. I think this is a warning to you to watch out for manipulation and deception. Also be aware of self delusion.

I hope this makes sense for you.

PulchraElectri

My niece and nephew sent me photos last night from their beach vacation so I'd welcome a message from the sea from you.

I'll give feedback and can read for you from my lake stones (stones I collected at a lake near where I used to live) if you want.

Okie dokie, I'll take a look. I'd love a return reading from your lake stones. Thank you very much for the offer.

GotH

That sounds like fun :) I actually collected a jar of seawater and sand before I left the beach. I've been using the seawater to scry but it sounds super interesting to combine the two :D. Ok on to your reading.

First I pulled Perthro. I think this means that some evolutionary change in matters of the occult are going on for you or will be soon. A renewed interest or a strengthening of skills.

Next I pulled Mannaz. I think this is a warning to you to watch out for manipulation and deception. Also be aware of self delusion.

I hope this makes sense for you.

Interesting! I wonder if this deception relates to matters of the occult. :confused: Argggg... I'm left with more questions now but the runes have always done that to me. Thanks for taking the time to read for me.. The next time I can sit and look at the sand, I'll see if I can read anything for you.

PulchraElectri

First I drew Jera. I think this is showing a time of peace and happiness. I think the message is to enjoy the good but remember to allow change in your life.

Next is Perthro. I think this is finding out about your future by studying the occult.

Raidho in merkstave(reverse). I think this is saying be aware of being rigid. Let the change happen.

PulchraElectri

Interesting! I wonder if this deception relates to matters of the occult. :confused: Argggg... I'm left with more questions now but the runes have always done that to me. Thanks for taking the time to read for me.. The next time I can sit and look at the sand, I'll see if I can read anything for you.

Not a problem :) and thank you for the offer :)