Seashell Runes

PulchraElectri

You are right about the safe and secure place - I'm planning on barely leaving the house this week :shhh: this is definitly my secure, comfortable spot.

I'm curious about what the feelings exchange will be like, I will come back on that to you, later, as soon as I know :) I will go to a goodbye party, because one of my friends is leaving for a year... Maybe something will happen there.

Thank you for your reading!

I would love to see a picture as well :) I don't think you can directly upload photo's, you only can post a link to an other website where you post the photo.

I'll have to look into it. Maybe I can try instagram lol I'm glad it made sense for you.

PulchraElectri

Oh are you still doing this? I'd love a reading too for feedback if there isn't too many already :)

Could you ask what my link to nature and water is like? :)

I think that the two runes I picked for you are a pretty awesome answer for you. First I drew Othala for your link to nature. I think that nature and the earth grounds you. It aids you in your spiritual and physical journeys. I got the sense of green things growing all around you and being outside as much as possible.

Next I drew Kenaz for your link to water. I think this link is what aids you in visions. Do you practice scrying? Because if you don't I think this is suggesting you should. Water helps bring your thoughts to life. Do you feel more level headed with clear thoughts around bodies of water?

I hope this makes sense for you.

PulchraElectri

I would love a reading for feedback. I adore seashells and I have been looking into see witchcraft. Could you ask what the ocean wants me to know? Thank you!

I went to draw a rune out of my box and two fell out with it.

First I drew Eihwaz. I think this is pointing to a reliable, dependable man. Someone you can have faith in to be there for you.

Next is Ehwaz. I think this is expanding on Eihwaz, suggesting an ideal partnership. Working together to bring about a needed and good change.

Last is Hagalaz. I think this is showing a testing or trial period. Having a moment of controlled chaos to bring about a desired outcome.

BrightEye

I pulled Gebo. It means having a balance of giving and receiving. I got the sense that this has to do with a close relationship of yours.

Thank you :) I feel all my relationships are unbalanced in terms of giving and receiving. Sometimes I wonder whether I expect too much? Or whether I'm not doing enough?

lilac04

I think that the two runes I picked for you are a pretty awesome answer for you. First I drew Othala for your link to nature. I think that nature and the earth grounds you. It aids you in your spiritual and physical journeys. I got the sense of green things growing all around you and being outside as much as possible.

Next I drew Kenaz for your link to water. I think this link is what aids you in visions. Do you practice scrying? Because if you don't I think this is suggesting you should. Water helps bring your thoughts to life. Do you feel more level headed with clear thoughts around bodies of water?

how fun, thank you. Indeed it does ground me the earth and i love going outside! and water definitely helps to clear me for sure! That was a great read, thank you.

PulchraElectri

Thank you :) I feel all my relationships are unbalanced in terms of giving and receiving. Sometimes I wonder whether I expect too much? Or whether I'm not doing enough?

I went to pull another rune for you for more clarification and pulled Gebo again so I looked on here for more info and found this http://www.tarotforum.net/showthread.php?s=&threadid=4167. It has a lot of info on the rune. Maybe it will help you understand it better.

Flames

Hello

Hi PulchraElectri,
This is a wonderful thread. I feel lots of energy and magic with regards to your seashell runes. So positive, uplifting and refreshing! :)
Have you read, "Gift from the Sea", by Anne Morrow Lindbergh? You might enjoy this book. Because of your thread, I want to read this book again. :)
Just wanted to say hello.

PulchraElectri

Hi PulchraElectri,
This is a wonderful thread. I feel lots of energy and magic with regards to your seashell runes. So positive, uplifting and refreshing! :)
Have you read, "Gift from the Sea", by Anne Morrow Lindbergh? You might enjoy this book. Because of your thread, I want to read this book again. :)
Just wanted to say hello.

Thank you very much :) I feel a connection with them that I haven't felt with my other runes. They make me smile. I've never heard of the book but I like the title. I'll have to look it up. Thank you for the suggestion :)

PulchraElectri

Ok here's a link to some pictures on my instagram of my rune box and seashell runes. Hopefully it'll work :) http://instagram.com/