Seashell Runes

kimtsan

May I request a general reading from you? :) I'll give feedback and I can do a tarot or bibliomancy reading as an exchange.

Kim

zannamarie

First I drew Jera. I think this is showing a time of peace and happiness. I think the message is to enjoy the good but remember to allow change in your life.

Next is Perthro. I think this is finding out about your future by studying the occult.

Raidho in merkstave(reverse). I think this is saying be aware of being rigid. Let the change happen.
I am enjoying my present situation even as I explore ways of moving on to the next stage of my life.

I don't have any plans to study the occult any further than what I've already done. Maybe it's related to my future in another aspect?

I'm ready for change so I believe I'm being flexible, but I will examine what I'm doing to make sure I am. :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Message from the lake for PulchraElectri:

Two stones came out of the pack of 16 to talk to you. I dropped them on a notebook and both hugged the spiral spine with the smaller pink stone aboe the multi-colored "marbled meat" stone.

I get the impression from these stones you are currently being too conservative with regards to some of your goals. You're afraid to stand out from others and that's preventing you from being all you can be. You have within you the bravery to make the necessary moves toward your goal, but you're letting little things prevent you from taking the necessary steps. The little things will always be there so put your big goals front and center in your life and start making the necessary changes so they can manifest. The little things will take care of themselves and don't need your attention.

I pulled one more stone to get clarification on this and a grey stone with sparkles dropped out. I think you need to attend to your masculine energy to stand tall and proud and believe fully in yourself.

I hope you find this helpful. Let me know if it resonates. :)

PulchraElectri

May I request a general reading from you? :) I'll give feedback and I can do a tarot or bibliomancy reading as an exchange.

Kim

I've never had a bibliomancy reading before. Could you tell me what it is? I'll get started on your reading now.

PulchraElectri

I am enjoying my present situation even as I explore ways of moving on to the next stage of my life.

I don't have any plans to study the occult any further than what I've already done. Maybe it's related to my future in another aspect?

I'm ready for change so I believe I'm being flexible, but I will examine what I'm doing to make sure I am. :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Message from the lake for PulchraElectri:

Two stones came out of the pack of 16 to talk to you. I dropped them on a notebook and both hugged the spiral spine with the smaller pink stone aboe the multi-colored "marbled meat" stone.

I get the impression from these stones you are currently being too conservative with regards to some of your goals. You're afraid to stand out from others and that's preventing you from being all you can be. You have within you the bravery to make the necessary moves toward your goal, but you're letting little things prevent you from taking the necessary steps. The little things will always be there so put your big goals front and center in your life and start making the necessary changes so they can manifest. The little things will take care of themselves and don't need your attention.

I pulled one more stone to get clarification on this and a grey stone with sparkles dropped out. I think you need to attend to your masculine energy to stand tall and proud and believe fully in yourself.

I hope you find this helpful. Let me know if it resonates. :)

Recently I have embarked on my journey to be the person I've always wanted to be. I'm taking steps to return to college to finish my degree and I'm also looking for a new job. I applied to the fast food chain Mcdonald's as a crew member and management. I think maybe this is pertaining to the management side. I haven't really stood up and put the effort in to be in management even though I think I have what it takes to do the job. I do need to be more assertive and I've been neglecting my masculine side. Thank you for the wonderful read :)

PulchraElectri

Kim

I pulled thurisaz. I think this rune is suggesting a change for you. A necessary purging of things that no longer hold meaning or are no longer working for you.

Next I pulled Fehu. I think this is showing that the outcome of the purge is a time of happiness and success. Having more energy and trusting yourself more.

I hope this makes sense for you.

kimtsan

I've never had a bibliomancy reading before. Could you tell me what it is? I'll get started on your reading now.

A bibliomancy reading is divination through literature. Basically, I open a book and let my eyes fall on a paragraph or passage, and interpret that passage. This is something new I am trying right now, and so far I've heard great feedback from the people I read for. :)

You can check out my thread in the Divination section to get a feel of it: http://www.tarotforum.net/showthread.php?t=221815

kimtsan

I pulled thurisaz. I think this rune is suggesting a change for you. A necessary purging of things that no longer hold meaning or are no longer working for you.

Next I pulled Fehu. I think this is showing that the outcome of the purge is a time of happiness and success. Having more energy and trusting yourself more.

I hope this makes sense for you.

Thanks for the reading. It makes sense! I am going through a time of transition and the "purging" is basically some of my old attitudes that no longer serve me, and also some old habits from my student days that are still with me and are holding me back. I'm trying to be more disciplined and take more responsibility for the house.

I looked up pictures of Fehu and one picture that came up was the symbol Fehu against a picture of a leaf. I can really feel the sense of abundance! I'm glad to hear that a time of happiness and success is on its way. I believe in a positive future as I make myself anew!

Thanks again for the reading. :)

Kim

PulchraElectri

A bibliomancy reading is divination through literature. Basically, I open a book and let my eyes fall on a paragraph or passage, and interpret that passage. This is something new I am trying right now, and so far I've heard great feedback from the people I read for. :)

You can check out my thread in the Divination section to get a feel of it: http://www.tarotforum.net/showthread.php?t=221815

I'd be interested in giving it a try. I would like to know what I can expect from O this week? Thank you :)

Kristyjnh

First I drew Eihwaz. I think this means you will be in a defensive, protective mode. You have realistic goals set for yourself and you won't let anyone get in the way of that.

Next I drew Fehu. I think this means financial strength soon. You'll see a period of success and happiness.

Last I drew Isa. I think this means to seek clarity. Be careful to be aware of all that goes on around you.

Wow, thank you so much! I've never had a Rune Reading or worked with Runes before so this is a first encounter for me. I really appreciate your reading, I wish I knew a bit more about Runes so my feedback could be more constructive :cool4: