Tried bibliomancy...not quite sure I did it right.

MariaPeea

Hahaha. So.

Since I love books, and I've just recently delved into the divination section of this forum (WHERE have I been?) i decided to try it out. Did I actually read up on how to do it? Nooooo, 'course I didn't.

I closed my eyes and phrased my question; what do I have to do to find my ideal romantic relationship? I focused on that and walked to my bookshelf (secretly hoping I wouldn't smack into it). I picked the book I was drawn to; The Quantum World -Quantum Physics for Everyone. I laughed, because while its the least romantic thing out there, quantum physics is what actually got me into divination in the first place.

So, keeping my eyes closed, I flipped through the book till I felt the urge to stop. I told myself I would point wherever I felt inclined on the page, and then read three sentences down from there.

I pointed to a picture of 'the energy ladder'. I laughed again, because what the heck? basically its a simple black and white diagram that shows a ladder with an atom on top. There's a speech bubble that says "where? when?" and arrows going from the atom to each rung of the ladder. There's a line under it that says "ground". BASICALLY, the energy ladders shows the probability of the decay of an unstable particle. The ladder represents energy states; the ground being the lowest energy state and the top being the highest. Its actually PROBABILITY and not some kind of high-tech formula that depicts what state, and when, the particle will decay to.

SO. LOLZ. Does ANYONE have any idea what the heck my cheeky guides are trying to tell me? It's only a matter of time until I settle for a lower state? Until my will decays? Normally I can pick up messages from images pretty well, but this image did NOTHING for me. Or, perhaps its telling me its really up to me? I am an atom, and I can choose my 'state'. I can move down energy levels or choose to stay at the top one. Basically, what my 'ideal' is.

Thoughts?? Sorry that was so long :)

Darkmage

It might also be telling you to hold out for someone on your level. Don't go too high, don't go too low, and don't settle.

Just my $3...

kimtsan

I'm trying out bibliomancy, too! :) I had no idea how to do it either, but decided to try it before I read into it so I could find my own process. I usually try to find my point of focus, which is usually the first thing I'm drawn to, or something that I feel represents the querent (I haven't done a bibliomancy reading for myself yet). And then I look at the relationships the point of focus has with the other elements in the paragraph--well in your case, a picture.

I wish I could see the picture!! That seems like an interesting picture to interpret. Anyway. Hope this helps. :)

Kim

MariaPeea

It might also be telling you to hold out for someone on your level. Don't go too high, don't go too low, and don't settle.

Just my $3...

Awesome, I love this. I did an actual tarot reading for myself a month or so ago and got the impression this is what my guides were saying, so you may be right :)