Seeking Pendulum Sitters

Clovergirl

Wow how strange. he has said he does love me but acts differently...so I think the pendulum is correct then. he leaves me hanging then acts very close and romantic. so I always felt he was confused or denying his feelings...not sure.
Thanks for this. I have a suspicion that he could have another lady in his life. Could I ask does he have another woman I don't know about? Thanks again.

I will ask in a bit and let you know. When I get the I do not want to answer, it is best to give that topic a break.

Clovergirl

for Goddessofthehunter

I'll sit for this please..

Would it be best for me and my family if I went back to my old career?

Thank you...

It would not be best for you and your family. I also asked separately - would it be best for you? The answer was no. Would it be best for your family? No again.

I wanted to add more than just a yes/no, there are some ways in which it would benefit you and your family, but as a whole it would not be the best for you.

You enjoy the work, but it takes something from you or your family.

Thank you for the opportunity to read for you. I truly appreciate it. I hope you find some understanding in it. As I may have mentioned I have not read for others before this post, so I am still learning.

Clovergirl

for DownUnderNZer

Im curious....open or closed questions?

QUESTION: What I'm most after right now....will I get it?

Thanks! :)

Either type of question is fine. So - if you want to ask something else, feel free.

Yes. You will get it. I also asked if you were sure you really wanted it (sometimes this can be an issue) and got a yes. It will take work and there will be some minor difficulty or roadblock, etc - but you will get it.

I asked about a timeline and was told 6 months to a year.

Thank you!

Clovergirl

for scorpiogirl

Ok I understand.

I was told AP does not have another relationship at this time, but has his eye on someone. When I tried to ask for more info, I got the "I do not want to answer" again.

pumpkins

hi clovergirl
if you plan to open the thread again i would be very interested in sitting for a reading:)
i have few questions regarding my twin soul.

1. will i meet my twin flame/ twin soul for the first time in 2015 or 2016?
2. will he be an authority figure in his profession?
3. will he truly love me or or just be sexually attracted to me?
4. will it be a relationship for life?

thanks so much if you plan to do this:)

faerenheit

Same here. I'd love to sit if you think about reopening :)

Have you considered using a pendulum alphabet chart to get more defined answers, or have you already tried it out and it doesn't work?

galaxys4

this is cool!
i would like to participate too in case you are doing more:)

scorpiogirl

I was told AP does not have another relationship at this time, but has his eye on someone. When I tried to ask for more info, I got the "I do not want to answer" again.

Thanks! I will update and see. I appreciate it :).

GotH

It would not be best for you and your family. I also asked separately - would it be best for you? The answer was no. Would it be best for your family? No again.

I wanted to add more than just a yes/no, there are some ways in which it would benefit you and your family, but as a whole it would not be the best for you.

You enjoy the work, but it takes something from you or your family.

Thank you for the opportunity to read for you. I truly appreciate it. I hope you find some understanding in it. As I may have mentioned I have not read for others before this post, so I am still learning.

Thank you Clovergirl.. I stopped so I could stay home and be traditional but the truth is I'm turning freaking mad! Especially when it comes to the boss. This pretty much makes sense to EVERYONE else but me. ;) I'll just have to make the best of it... Thanks again...