Clouds ?

starburst_au

I was out and about today, and was having a chat about the different shapes you can see in the clouds, which got me thinking...

I was just wondering, if anyone has used clouds as a form of divination before?

I could probably google this, but I thought i'd ask the forum if anyone had any experience or tried looking at the clouds for answers? (other than rain :p)

Cheers,
SB

GotH

Hey there.. :)

Check out post #193 below then skip over to post #207 for her feedback.

http://www.tarotforum.net/showthread.php?t=219245&page=20

This is where I scried for celticnoodle using various mediums. :) I believe there are 2 different parts where I used clouds.

Did you try looking into the clouds and see anything?

starburst_au

Hey there.. :)

Check out post #193 below then skip over to post #207 for her feedback.

http://www.tarotforum.net/showthread.php?t=219245&page=20

This is where I scried for celticnoodle using various mediums. :) I believe there are 2 different parts where I used clouds.

Did you try looking into the clouds and see anything?

Hey,

Oooh i'll check that out! Thanks for sharing! How interesting!

Yeah I was looking at the clouds as I was posting this actually, and I saw a cloud that looked like a dog attached to a lead (the thing you walk a dog with) ! I kinda giggled to myself.... a 'loyal' dog on a friken lead on.... *rolls eyes* and I had a thought... yeah it's probably time to take that lead off and go for a run in the wild pastures... (it's the beginning of spring... so it seemed apt at the time lol)

Cheers,
SB

minotaur

Off the top I can think of a few approaches to reading clouds.

Pick out three clouds. Fluffy clouds are best. Flat cloud patterns usually just sit there.

One is the past, one the present, and one the future. Look at the clouds and see what images they remind you of. Now if you have picked out fluffy clouds they will change shapes gently over a few minutes. This gives depth to the reading.

Another approach would work with flatter clouds that don't change shape. Divide the sky into three parts in your mind...it doesn't have to be the entire sky but if that works that is ok too. Look at the clouds in those sectors and you again have a past-present-future reading.

Another approach might be to imagine two clouds as the first two cards of a Celtic cross. One cloud is something you need to be paying attention to, the other is the challenge about that issue.

Much like tea leaf reading just let your mind float and the images trigger thoughts and feelings. If you are reading for someone else explain what you are doing and they most likely will get into it themselves and help the reading flow.

Just ideas...