Energy Theft

GotH

Some books I find helpful are, The Hands of Light, and Light Emerging. Also, Judy Hall's Crystals for Psychic Self Protection. I highly reccommend learning how to stand and hold your hands if you are an empath. Lots of things can cause energy drain. There is no one answer. But combined, it's valuable.
Come to think of it, I wasn't wearing any of my crystal jewelry yesterday. Valuable info Briar Rose, thank you.

ravenest

Can anyone tell me why I may have come out of a new age store with a headache and feelings like I just ran a marathon? Is it possible that I got spiritually or psychically attacked while shopping? I did talk to some very nice people while in there about crystals and scrying but I don't think it was them that drained me. I certainly didn't feel like this the last time I was in there. Oh boy.. I guess I'll definitely need to shield myself the next time I go back..

Has anything like this ever happened to you?

Yep ... if i go to Centrelink, any large office block, supermarket, hospital, city, town and ... especially ... 'New Age' stores .

ravenest

@celticnoodle

Ahh yes.. I had a neighbor friend once back in the old neighborhood who would drain the heck out of me when she came over for coffee. I don't think she was doing this on purpose but boy when she left, she seemed happier and I seemed pissed. :mad:
Now that I'm older I'm beginning to realize just who these people are. It's truly amazing how many different energies are out there.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=scU3WE560Gc

Briar Rose

I am sorry I gave a lame answer.

a piece of cleansed Tugtupite held over the heart chakra works when you ask it to dissolve the pain and anything that may have attached to your heart and ask it to replace that with protection energy.

For the solar plexus use: (good for that gut feeling)
Brandenburg ( I want to get one of these so badly)
Elestial Quartz
Eudialyte (expensive and pretty)
Lemurian (love it)
Mangano Calcite (wooo, I have one of these, and it feel so good to the touch, light pink, like a strawberry milk shake)
rose or smokey quartz

Also, gridding your house with Shugnite (my new fav. I just *love* this crystal) or black tourmaline *love it*

other ways:

put a bubble of light around you
laugh
move away from them
think about something bright and happy right away
don't look at them, speak of them or think about them
don't meditate around them
don't open yourself
avoid drugs and drinking
if you have to face them, think fearlessly and feel your boundries
put up a mental mirror (can be dangerous though)
ask your guides to protect you

when you get home, or of you keep some with you, SMUGE
or,

I carry an elixer spray with me of black tourmaline (it's just little gemstone chips of black tourmaline (under $5.00 for a HUGE amount from FireMountain Gems) and the spray bottles on Etsy are inexpensive. Leave in sunlight with spring water or distilled for 2 hours. Works!

this is what I do- Open your palm chakras by rubbing and creating a ball of energy) hold your hands down, but palms facing out, and deflect the energy and push the energy forward and away from you. People think you are just flexing your hands. It works like a charm. CLOSE your palm chakras after by holding your palms together for a minute.

*Protect yourself. Once you figure out your mind is all the energy you will need, you will develop a natural sheild around you where people like that will NOT be able to even look in your direction, and if they do speak, the words will not be able to make a sound from their mouth!*

GotH

Briar Rose

Thank you very much for this detailed protection list!!! There are some very good ideas here that I plan on using. I'm definitely going to look into the Shugnite (wasn't he rapper back in the day? ;)) and the Tourmaline crystals. Just reading about this makes me all excited about visiting my local gem store again.. I think it's time to.

ravenest

That might be a better way to 'get' crystal energy?

The thing about using SOME crystals as a protection against 'energy theft' is those crystals were 'thefted' themselves; from the earth, from the (in some cases) children that put in the effort and enforced slavery of digging them up, the mine owner, the country that they came from, into the shop, and then to you. Everyone either got ripped off or made a profit along the way ... all condensed into that little matrix you now hold in your hand.

Just sayin' .... some people DO believe in karma like that ... just washing it under the tap aint gonna fix that.

It doesnt worry me though particularly .... just about everything I use and have is like that .... comes out of a chain of oppression, profit and environmental disaster ( well, more so things like this computer I am using at the moment ... and not so much like the veggies I grow and eat).

If you want a really good crystal IMO .... it should come from a good source .

I had one literally drop into my hand once ... so I kept it. Some where really sus' about that ... I was told it was bad ( from an indigenous shamanic perspective here - they have a very secret crystal 'technology' going here) .... yet when I explained the whole story to an elder and asked him if I should go and put it back, he said it sounded like it was especially for me, considering the circumstances of what happened.

Digging a big hole here and getting children to rip them out the ground and sell them ...
would NOT go down well!

"You just put them rocks down on the ground ... and back away VERY slowly now."

http://www.aboriginalartonline.com/culture/cimages/boomerangs.jpg

GotH

Oh my gosh! I think you just helped me realize where another one of the visions I had from my sphere stems!!! So I clicked the link and my jaw dropped from the giant, beautiful crystals.. Then I clicked a link within a link and WHOA! Recognition!!! This is the cave with the underground lake I saw in my crystal ball. It's location is in Mexico. The weird thing is.. I'm getting repetitive visions of places and subjects that originate in Mexico. The most recent was a Legend of an Aztecan Princess and Warrior Love Story. Yes, I saw this exact image that I had never seen before in the sphere. The very first image I got was the Pyramids with the points cut off which suggests the Mayan Pyramids and not Egyptian. These pyramids, there was 3 of them in my vision, are found in Mexico. Then there was the crystal skulls that came up which were discovered in Mexico.

Anyway, I had been wondering where that underground cave lake was and there it is in the link you posted! Ha ha! Awesome..

Thanks ravenest!

GotH

That might be a better way to 'get' crystal energy?

The thing about using SOME crystals as a protection against 'energy theft' is those crystals were 'thefted' themselves; from the earth, from the (in some cases) children that put in the effort and enforced slavery of digging them up, the mine owner, the country that they came from, into the shop, and then to you. Everyone either got ripped off or made a profit along the way ... all condensed into that little matrix you now hold in your hand.

Just sayin' .... some people DO believe in karma like that ... just washing it under the tap aint gonna fix that.

It doesnt worry me though particularly .... just about everything I use and have is like that .... comes out of a chain of oppression, profit and environmental disaster ( well, more so things like this computer I am using at the moment ... and not so much like the veggies I grow and eat).

If you want a really good crystal IMO .... it should come from a good source .

I had one literally drop into my hand once ... so I kept it. Some where really sus' about that ... I was told it was bad ( from an indigenous shamanic perspective here - they have a very secret crystal 'technology' going here) .... yet when I explained the whole story to an elder and asked him if I should go and put it back, he said it sounded like it was especially for me, considering the circumstances of what happened.

Digging a big hole here and getting children to rip them out the ground and sell them ...
would NOT go down well!

"You just put them rocks down on the ground ... and back away VERY slowly now."

http://www.aboriginalartonline.com/culture/cimages/boomerangs.jpg

Hmmm.... I never thought about that! :(