Healing/divination with eggs. Need some help!

Schatzy

I've been usings eggs for a long time whenever I feel like I need some healing or some energy cleaning. It is this technique where I pass the egg all around me or around the person I'm trying to heal and then I break it and pour it into a glass of water. But I've never seen something like I saw the day before yesterday...

As some of you have read, my uncle was very very sick. That day, my mother told me to do some healing for him, for my dogs and for me. My furry brother's egg, as I like to call him, was a bit like... clouded? With a lot of what looks like nets and little bubbles. My furry sister's was not so bad. My uncle's was almost like my girly dog's, but mine was just weird and so unlike anything I have seen before: it showed this kind of spiral right beside the egg yolk, shaping an S. I can't describe it!

And I can't upload the picture, but it looked like lariat, coming from the yolk drawing an S in the water and finally forming two circles. I had never seen something like that. Imagine SOO but all overlapped; first frame the S, then closer to the glass and farther from the yolk an O and then another O. I'm trying my best to describe it, but it's still weird to me.

My first reaction was to figure it out as a rope, like the egg was unleashing me from some negative energy that kept me kinda paralyzed. Like there was a binding I was released from. Next I thought it might point to an initial, bit I can't think of anyone with that initial who would send that kind of energy, like envy or grudge.

All I know is that I decided to light a candle for my uncle and things are much better. But yesterday I had these bad dreams about some dark magic in my garden... I'm starting to think that there are people who really don't like me. But my question is: is it about me or is this related to my uncle? I'm confused and I would really appreciate some insights. Thanks a lot!