Spritual experiences with deceased pets

celticnoodle

well, it depends on the dream, actually, CH. Those dreams that are vivid--where you can actually feel them...like in case of your beloved dog, feel their fur, or smell their familiar smell, that sort of thing, then more often then not it is a visit and not just a dream. Also, when you are visited by a deceased loved one, it is generally so real, that you wake up remembering EVERY detail of the whole dream. You KNOW it happened!

Sometimes we dream of our loved ones--people or pets because we were thinking of them. But those dreams are the type that are soon forgotten. Maybe not as soon as we wake up--but they just are not as memorable.

Chiska

I have had some experiences with a couple of deceased pets.

Ursa seems to always be near by. Just right there out of the corner of my eye. Protecting and guarding as she did in life.

Bilbo wakes me up sometimes walking on me and laying on my chest giving me fuzz therapy. He stretches out and puts his big fluffy paws on my cheeks and kneads (very very gently). He has been gone for a number of years.

I also feel Bonkers - but more inside rather than an external thing. Hard to explain. For her entire life less 2 days she was within a few feet of me. I got her at 2 days of age and raised her by bottle. She lived to be 15 years old. I sense her as just pure love.

Nice to be able to talk about that with people who don't snicker and point.

Miss Woo

Nice to be able to talk about that with people who don't snicker and point.

I agree Chiska :)

I think it's hard when you're a single woman living on your own because, when you lose your pet, it leaves such a huge, gaping hole in your life - it's like losing a child. Well that's what it has been like for me anyway.

ivanna

A few weeks ago, while meditating, I saw something similar to my mother in law dog. She was a nice amd sweet pointer and I was sad when she passed about 4 years ago. I wasnt sure at first, I thought I was getting mad! But after reading your posts I think maybe she was there moving his head and ears as she used to do.