who is behind?

ivanna

Yesterday I was making running in the city and some street lights turned on or off by my side when running. As is not the first time that street lights turn on/off when I pass over, I made a tarot reading to know if it was realky something behind the lights flickering or no. In case that no, the card is reversed. If it was something the card in posicion normal as I usually do with yes no answer. Also I usually read the card meaning to get an insightfull answer.

So the card I got was the death in position normal. So yes something was behind, but the death card shoked me. Should I assume is the spirit of a deceased person? It scares me. Also.the death card on the vampyres tarot is not very nice....

Also I made a second question to ask who was this person and got the queen of wands rx. I do not consider rx in this question. But I have no idea about who can be.

Shall I forget this, any reason to be worried?

ravenest

Well, death is change ... yes ?

The lights changed ... they went off ... here we can say "the light is dead" ... when it goes off ... even in movies they say sometimes "kill the light"

Did you kill the light ? :laugh:

Maybe they have loose wiring and the vibration of you running past ... ?

I suppose that depends on how much you weigh and how hard you stomp on the ground when running ?

... :bugeyed: ... I better get out of here before you turn me 'off' !

NightVision

I would find that really freaky too...

But let's be scientific for a moment, in the interests of keeping your nerves intact. Do you have anyone who you could go running with who could test the loose connection hypothesis. You'd kick yourself for being so worried if it turned out to be a common wiring problem.

ivanna

I cannot go with anyone as this only happens once in a while... the lights turn on and off.. but nothing more relevant.
What scared me is the afirmative answer to the question and the card giving meaning. A spirit joking?

tarotbear

Don't laugh - it may not be spirits - but it may be YOU!

My parents were convinced that the car problems I was experiencing when I started driving 'had to be me.' I would take their ancient Volvo (with a choke) or my late-sister's car - and no matter where I went I'd get stuck. :confused: The car would not start; stall at a light and not restart, climb up a hill and die at the top, etc. Since the problem 'could not be with the cars' since they all drove them without problem - 'it had to be me.' :mad: Street lights would also flicker every now and then.

Turns out the Volvo got condemned by the Dept of Motor Vehicles, and my sister's car had multiple short circuits in it. :rolleyes:

But street lights still do flicker on and off every now and again ... maybe that is me!:joke:

Curious Dragon

Tarotbear, your story reminds me of my uncle. He could never wear a wrist watch - they would just short out on him. I've heard of that happening to other people, too, but not to anyone else I've known.

Could be something similar happening with the lights, I suppose. Or maybe it happens to everyone.

I wouldn't worry about the Death card, ivanna, it may mean that these incidents are going to transform how you look at the world. Or it could also be a coincidence, if you were concentrating on whether the cards were upright or reversed more than what they meant. Then again, I'm a novice, what do I know.?