Tarot Spells

Cancer69

Ok so I found this book called tarot spells and cannot afford it, which really sucks!!! But I really want to learn how to use them in such a manner does anyone know a resource I could use to do so? I still plan to get the book when I can and would recommend anyone tarot reader does, but for now any sources?

tarotbear

"Tarot Spells" by Janina Rene? That has been around for years. Try a used bookstore such as Abe Books, or see if used ones are available on Amazon or eBay.

Cancer69

I just recently found it myself, the issue is I am broke, needing a job thats why I ask if there are other resources, with similar information. Just got out of highschool and job market is poor where I live.

tarotbear

There is always the library - but such books get checked out and never come back. You can also go to a large bookstore and find a copy to read there - without having to buy it.

Spiderwoman

Hi

How about trying on line? I bet you will find something if you are patient.

porcupines

Websites some times have ZIP code trackers, so you can see which book store closest to you has a copy in stock. Maybe you can find a copy to read that way?

minotaur

Tarot Spells is available used on amazon for one penny plus $3.99 shipping.

Zephyros

There is literally everything on the internet. I don't know of any specific sites for what you're looking for, and I can't look since I'm on my phone, but I have no doubt that a short Google search will give you far more resources that you could ever hope to use.