Telepathy

zorya

if you try hard, if you think with all your might, if you try to push out a message, you will probably fail.

be still.

breathe.

calm yourself and center.

open yourself. focus, think lightly. connect.

lark

Zorya is right the harder you try the more you can't.
These things seem to come most when you're concentrating on nothing special.
I'm never sitting here thinking "What is my dog thinking?"
As I was typing Bella came in she's a Yorkie/Maltese mix.
She sighed and sat down with a thump.
"Daisy is in my bed again!" she said clear as day.
It's one of her pet peeves.
Daisy is my Maltese.
I turned around and looked and sure enough Daisy was in her bed....

Take Zorya's wonderful advice.
And you'll be connecting before you know it.

Ruby Red Slippers

Another thing that might help when commincating with dogs (& cats) is to "run a video". That's what my friend, the Animal communicator, calls it. She says dogs & cats "think' in "pictures".

My husband & I used this method to begin a communication with our dogs. Decidedly, the poodle is more receptive than our sheltie, but she is smarter and not neurotic.....LOL. The poodle used to get very depressed when she "sensed" we were going to take a trip. She sensed this long before we started packing. Just thinking about a trip, seemed to be perceived by her. So we started telling her, by visualizing pictures in our heads, about when we would leave, where we were going, who would be here to take care of her and when we would be home. This has been fabulous. She has been so much better with our last three trips. Not depressed, a joy to her care-takers and she seems to know the day we are due home, by reports from the sitters.

Another hint from my friend is that dogs & cats don't understand "negatives”. Such as saying to the cat, "don't pee on the couch". They hear "pee on the couch". They do, and you are mad. This confuses them.

This has proven to be a challenge! Try talking in sentences with all positive words! It is a good exercise! LOL

Just another method that may work. Good luck, time spent on communicating with the pets is time well-spent!

RRS

fairyangel

LOL

i have two neurotic dauschands! that should be interesting lol

thank you very much for your advice :)

rebecca

Ruby Red Slippers

fairyangel

Be sure and get back to us and let us know how it is all working....

RRS

fairyangel

Ill definately give feedback on how it works out, as soon as i get home! lol...

i go to a boarding school and i am not home about 8 months out of the year...thats why my cat is always mad at me!! im never there for her anymore...and we used to be really close. she takes after me...shes only nice when she wants something LOL

:) thank you all for your advice! ill try it as soon as i get home! :)

rebecca

miss_apples

I talk to my spirit guides through telepathy....but ive been doing that for so long now that its second nature to me and I couldnt tell you too much how that works.

However I have a friend in England...and I wear a charm bag around my neck that has a large rose quartz stone in it that I made to send him positive energy from my heart because he was in need of healing...and I still wear the necklace. Ever since I started wearing this rose quartz stone to send him my positive vibes....its like I can feel whenever he is thinking about me. Also ever since I started wearing this...its like he can read my thoughts! Its really strange.

ScarabFlight

Exercises

I don't know if this will help, but a friend and I made up cards with squares, circles, squiggly lines and triangles on them. ( you could probably use some playing cards) We would take turns, one person looking at the card and the other saying what was on the card. We got quite good at this and moved on to more complex pictures. It was really fun and exciting! If you keep a record of how many you get right it helps as a positive reinforcement so you don't get too discouraged. :D

My husband talks to our dogs all the time! I can do it sometimes, I need to work on it more I think.

Royal Cat

Re: Exercises

ScarabFlight said:
a friend and I made up cards with squares, circles, squiggly lines and triangles on them. ( you could probably use some playing cards) We would take turns, one person looking at the card and the other saying what was on the card.

These are called Zener cards. The deck has 25 cards with five different symbols (five cards for each of the five symbols). You can make your own just as ScarabFlight described... an excellent way to practice! When I was in middle school I was fascinated with telepathy and a friend and I would go through a regular card deck over and over. She would look at the card and think about the color (red or black), the suit and the number and I would try to guess correctly. We were a great team and I always did well with her as the sender. You can do a similar exercise by yourself with a deck of cards... just name the card before flipping it over. You can start on just naming the color, then work up to the suit and finally the number.

Cat

Aura Wolf

My boyfriend and I are somewhat telepathic. It's not a conscious telepathy...it's more subconscious. We don't really see what the other is thinking, per sey, but we always blurt out things at the same time, the same idea, the same thought, even the exact same sentence sometimes. So it's like we know what the other is thinking...but we don't know that we know :D