What's In The Envelope?

GotH

***CLOSED UNTIL WINNER IS ANNOUNCED THEN A NEW GAME WILL BEGIN***

It's Friday Fun Day and TIME for a neeeeeeeew game thread!
<<<Cheesy Game Show Music Begins>>>

What? Guess what's in the envelope!

How? However you can. ;)

Who? Anyone is welcome to play!

When? Starting..... NOW!

What do you say? Say what you see, feel, hear, taste and smell.

The person who guesses the object or concept of the object wins the "SUPER PSYCHIC AWARD" then gains possession of the envelope and the game begins again.​

*NOTE: You get 3 full entries at the most and points are given to the person who is hottest on their first try. Good luck.

alice_in_wonderland

i'll give it a try:) i'm in a hurry as i have to step out for a while to meet someone, so i'll type up quickly and check back later:)

this document is coming from a man who has revealed something that will bring the receiver relief and happiness. it is about love and loyalty and i feel it pertains to personal matters than anything else. also it brings money and unselfish help, kind of a gift from a loyal person. it seems like an announcement of sort about start of something new that makes use of receiever's creativity, could be an offer for a new job that brings money! someone is doing it out of love and honest help. marks the ending and beginning of something new, most probably a job!

editing my post here!

i read it again and saw green in my mind. i think it's about unexpected money!

celestial

Okay, I'll play! I'm glad we get three bites at the apple because I'm pressed for time at the moment and so have decided to go with my "scrying" of the exterior of the envelope. lol (It's sort of what I would do with suspicious mail before steaming it open. ;))

So what I saw on the outside...a portrait of a lady with long hair, falling over her shoulders. A low cut top revealing a hint of cleavage and a small little man in the lower left corner, sort of like and angel on her shoulder, but a little lower.

I am quite certain that is waaaayyy off, but I just thought I'd throw it out there to get the game started. :)

danieljuk

I have thought very hard and gonna try all my 3 guesses.....

1. Cheese, I know crazy but it is the first thing that came to me! Or a soft food. Jelly sweets

2. Marriage Certificate or formal legal document. It has a letter head, formal.

3. Crystals or gem stones. glittering and bright

Mycroft

The Masked Occultist
(whose secret identity can never be revealed)
and who is constantly guarded from psychic attack by
a crack team of four sex bombshell AT moderators ...

FR6_UW3_SFYG86_E2_Y_LARGE.jpg

uses the mystic power of his third eye to rent open the veil,
peer inside the envelope and envisions that within is ...

jessica.jpg

Jessica Alba!

... who should now be washed and sent to
The Masked Occultist's
tent.​

danieljuk

I'm not sure which of the bombshell moderators is Prudence, maybe the fabulous lady on the far right! I will be interested if your guess is right dear Mycroft :)

Everyone was so upset the day that masked magician revealed themselves! The whole illusion ruined

GotH

Thank you ladies and gentlemen, the show has begun! Introducing our first contestants as they come in:

alice in wonderland
celestial
danieljuk
porcupines
The Infamous Mycroft
amanda4
EmpressArwen
Ira
UrbanBramble
starburst_au
Smiling
Phoenix11
tarotbear
galaxys4
katieb
Cacia
celticnoodle
CloverGirl
samantha
Prudence
Lotus Padma

***CLOSED***

<cheesy music begins again then the announcer speaks....>

"And now from our sponsors.."

*don't call guys, it's fake

GotH

And now, back to the show. :surprise:

porcupines

I'm getting a wig/hair and jewelry.

Something silver? Beads?

Mycroft

I'm not sure which of the bombshell moderators is Prudence, maybe the fabulous lady on the far right! I will be interested if your guess is right dear Mycroft :) Everyone was so upset the day that masked magician revealed themselves! The whole illusion ruined
... and just what makes you think that I'm The Masked Occultist Dan? I have absolutely no idea who this strangely charismatic figure is ... but he's obviously a very dashing and debonair adventurer in the Mystic Arts.

(Prudence far right and Flaxen far left)