What's In The Envelope?

EmpressArwen

just curious why this isn't in the game forum...

The game forum is for Tarot games...this is for using various forms of divination.

galaxys4

i felt something medical or illness! also "key" comes to mind!
another guess, i feel a foreigner or someone who lives in another city and involves making a choice of some sort.

GotH

Yeah! More willing players I see. :)

This evening, I'll be going through the entries and making some cuts. Those who come closest to guessing what's in the envelope will get to try out their psychic eye again. These people will make it to the second round, so if you haven't played your 3 tries yet, now is a good time!

EmpressArwen

Yeah! More willing players I see. :)

This evening, I'll be going through the entries and making some cuts. Those who come closest to guessing what's in the envelope will get to try out their psychic eye again. These people will make it to the second round, so if you haven't played your 3 tries yet, now is a good time!

I'm going to edit mine with all my guesses.

katieb

I'm smelling mint or something like that, like a garden plant. Also feeling like it's linked to a woman somehow or color green. Possibly from the soil as the word 'earth' is coming to mind.
Could just be my mind playing tricks on me to as i'm tired as all hell.
Anyways wanted to give it a go as i love these games :)

Mycroft

The Masked Occultist
(whose secret identity can never be revealed)
is giving it one last go before everything is
in a green font and completely illegible ...

622dcd0e_3680_4694_a7a2_64c190ed074c.jpg

... so projecting himself astrally
within the essence of his crystal
scrying stone ... he sees a white knight
riding majestically through the air ...
and that can only mean one thing ...

Evel_Knievel_Skycycle.jpg

Evel Knievel's Skycycle!

... The Masked Occultist is now off
for a lie down and a Bovril cup-a-soup ...

Cacia

Its a conic figure seems to be a crystal

or something rounded

but, definitely is heavy and solid is what I get

celticnoodle

ahhhh!!! I'M LATE!!!

I WANNA PLAY!!! So, my husband INSISTS on playing too. (silly answer though)

1. My husband says it is a piece of jelly toast--as it is something square in shape, like a sponge and has something squishy in it too--so he is guessing it is jelly toast. (he is not very good at this. but, if he wins, I'll have to apologize to him) lol

2. My first guess is it is something that is nearly the size of the envelope and when you feel the envelope--it is hard, like cardboard also a bit crackly like bubble wrap. hmmm....is this a padded envelope with pictures inside? That is my first guess.

3. My last guess will have me using my cards--The Robin Wood Tarot. The question asked was, "What does the item inside the envelope look like?".

Empress rx, 8 cups rx, page of wands

With the Empress rx, she is looking right into the 8 of wands rx. The 8 of wands rx shows a young man with his back to us walking towards the mountains with a moon there. but, being rx, the moon seems to have fallen to the bottom of the card--and could've even fallen out of one of those 8 cups....The page is holding the wand up high and there is a bright top on the top of the wand she/he is holding. It even has bright light glowing from it, so I am going to say it is a crystal or object that is bright or perhaps white in color--something that is shiny. I also wonder if GOTHS mother gave it to her? (representing the Empress)

Okay...that's as good as I'm going to get. :D

ETA: A fun game, GOTH! I can't wait to see who makes it to round two. :)

Smiling

I'd like to add that there is some image or connection to jewelry, too, like earrings...since I saw ears in 1st impression...

Clovergirl

1. Something with a beach. Sand, feeling sticky (humid air), slightly stinky smell if a not so fresh beach.

2. A puppy. Big, cute puppy eyes. Puppy breath. Puppy kisses.

3. Falling autumn leaves.