Ostara Tarot


> Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Tarot > Tarot Decks



 
ldiddy's Avatar
ldiddy  ldiddy is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 05 Apr 2015
Location: Texas USA
Posts: 235
ldiddy 

Aye! Amazon said mine shipped today! Monday arrival
Top   #111
Madrigal's Avatar
Madrigal  Madrigal is offline
~ borderless ~
 
Join Date: 28 Apr 2014
Location: zentangling
Posts: 1,784
Madrigal 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ldiddy View Post
Aye! Amazon said mine shipped today! Monday arrival
How strange that some are being shipped and others are being further delayed.
Top   #112
ldiddy's Avatar
ldiddy  ldiddy is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 05 Apr 2015
Location: Texas USA
Posts: 235
ldiddy 

Just a day or two ago they sent a message that asked me to approve an additional delay, so take that for what it's worth. I originally ordered back in November.
Top   #113
DC419's Avatar
DC419  DC419 is offline
Resident
 
Join Date: 11 May 2017
Location: CO, USA
Posts: 18
DC419 

I just canceled my order through Amazon (ordered back in April). I was told it wouldn't ship until July 28th. I reordered from Barnes and Noble and it should be here next week!
Top   #114
Madrigal's Avatar
Madrigal  Madrigal is offline
~ borderless ~
 
Join Date: 28 Apr 2014
Location: zentangling
Posts: 1,784
Madrigal 

Quote:
Originally Posted by DC419 View Post
I just canceled my order through Amazon (ordered back in April). I was told it wouldn't ship until July 28th. I reordered from Barnes and Noble and it should be here next week!
Please ket us know if you actually get it. Every single B&N store in my city is listing it as not in stock in their actual stores. The site does say it woukd arrive in five days but with pretty much every other site saying it's delayed I'm sceptical.

I heard back from Schiffer and while the deck is listed as 'available now' on their site they said that in reality they are still waiting for it to arrive at their warehouse.
Top   #115
DC419's Avatar
DC419  DC419 is offline
Resident
 
Join Date: 11 May 2017
Location: CO, USA
Posts: 18
DC419 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madrigal View Post
Please ket us know if you actually get it. Every single B&N store in my city is listing it as not in stock in their actual stores. The site does say it woukd arrive in five days but with pretty much every other site saying it's delayed I'm sceptical.

I heard back from Schiffer and while the deck is listed as 'available now' on their site they said that in reality they are still waiting for it to arrive at their warehouse.
I most certainly will! I would be skeptical as well except I've seen some people have received their ordered copies from B&N.
Top   #116
GlitterNova's Avatar
GlitterNova  GlitterNova is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 22 Mar 2014
Location: Pennsylvania, USA
Posts: 740
GlitterNova 

Any word from the people who pre-ordered it from Amazon?
Top   #117
EightWands's Avatar
EightWands  EightWands is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 04 Apr 2008
Location: NoHo CA
Posts: 276
EightWands 

Got my deck from Barnes and Noble. I LOVE it so much! So much so that I can consider this THE deck for me. It was missing the King of Swords however, so I will need to email Schiffer. But my Barnes and Noble had 2 decks left, so I ended up purchasing the other one as well, and using the King of Swords from it.

I know I'll be using this deck till it wears out and will need replacing.

The art is so beautiful! xoxo
Top   #118
GlitterNova's Avatar
GlitterNova  GlitterNova is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 22 Mar 2014
Location: Pennsylvania, USA
Posts: 740
GlitterNova 

I go on a vacation starting July 26th and I really hope this arrives before then! I was planning on being able to study it during that time. Fingers crossed!
Top   #119
Madrigal's Avatar
Madrigal  Madrigal is offline
~ borderless ~
 
Join Date: 28 Apr 2014
Location: zentangling
Posts: 1,784
Madrigal 

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlitterNova View Post
I go on a vacation starting July 26th and I really hope this arrives before then! I was planning on being able to study it during that time. Fingers crossed!
AFAIK the Amazon edition won't be available till July 28th and they can't guarantee that. I see now, too, that it's no longer available on the B&N website though a couple of my local stores are now carrying it though still too far for me to drive.
Top   #120
Elsewhere on the Tarot Forum
Popular Tarot Boards
· Using Tarot Cards
· Talking Tarot
· Tarot Spreads
· Tarot Decks
· Rider-Waite-Smith

Special Interest Boards
· Astrology
· Crystals & Herbs
· Divination
· Lenormand
· Spirituality

Popular Tarot Threads
· Pet Peeves
· Timing of cards
· Interesting tarot pairs
· The Moon as how someone feels
· The World as feelings

More Tarot Threads
· Cards for certain events
· Tarot meanings for health
· List of Tarot Questions
· Can Tarot be Dangerous?
· List of Tarot Myths



Elsewhere on Aeclectic Tarot
· Tarot Cards & Reviews
· Free Tarot Readings
· Tarot eBooks
· Tarot Card Meanings

Copyright © 1996 - 2021 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us. About us.