question about my dog

Cacia

Hello All:

I have a question my dog does something that have me thinking why?, well this is what she does. She comes around between 2 or 3 am and wakes me up, by the way she sleeps in the living room in her basket. There is times when I am awake and can not sleep and do not know if she sense this and that's why she comes. Does anyone have the same experiences with your beloved 4 leg friends ?

I have attached her picture so you guys meet the little rascal lol.

Thanks for your help

VGimlet

They know when we wake up. Trust me on this.

I can lay there, and try and control my breathing and not open my eyes, and they still know I'm awake. :p

(All four of them, and yes, even the cat can tell. LOL)

Sometimes they will come and wake me up. If it's the time change, and they want to be fed, or if they hear something and want me to know about it....

Cacia

hahahahaha oh my gosh that's cute I did not know. I am new to this experience with this rascal, this makes me laugh thanks

Nephillim

It's true that dogs can sense when we are awake and not, but remember that they are also particularly sensitive to things that we cannot see. Not to be alarming at all, but why not just out of curiosity draw some cards to learn if this is the case?

Cacia

Nephillim I did I pulled the 3 of pents for her and my guessing was that she sees 3 entities here at home. So, I do not know if i am right or wrong but that's what came to me when I saw it.

Really if this is the case does not bother me, i sense one spirit in the past but I was not sure if she see anything else, but my interpretation of the card is that is 3 entities here and perhaps that's why she stares at specific area of the house. There is a hallways where I have catch her staring so she probably see someone there

Nephillim

Nephillim I did I pulled the 3 of pents for her and my guessing was that she sees 3 entities here at home. So, I do not know if i am right or wrong but that's what came to me when I saw it.

Really if this is the case does not bother me, if sense one spirit in the past but I was not sure if she see anything else, but my interpretation of the card is that is 3 entities here and perhaps that's why she stares at specific area of the house. There is a hallways where I have catch her staring so she probably see someone there

I agree - the 3 of Pents sounds like a helpful or cooperative spirit maybe trying to get your attention, perhaps your Guide? And if your dog is relatively calm about this (apart from waking you up in the middle of the night!) that is also a good sign. She could get very upset if there's something not so good wandering around as I'm sure she's very protective of you.

Cacia

I agree - the 3 of Pents sounds like a helpful or cooperative spirit maybe trying to get your attention, perhaps your Guide? And if your dog is relatively calm about this (apart from waking you up in the middle of the night!) that is also a good sign. She could get very upset if there's something not so good wandering around as I'm sure she's very protective of you.

You know you right she is calm about it, but would love to know what this entities want. I would love to help them if they are in need of something, but I am not a medium so difficult for me to connect with them.

You know it could be my guide richard lol or victoria that's what I call them do not know their names lol, they do not say much hahahaha not the talkative type anyway lol

celticnoodle

What a cutie she is! I love her little fuzzy face. :)

I think perhaps your pooch just knows when you're not sleeping and comes to check on you. My mothers dog does this for her a lot. Unless she is mad at mom--then she'll just stay in her own bed. :laugh:

However, her dog will often paw at her to wake her up also when the telephone is ringing or something, as my mother is deaf, takes her hearing aids out at night and won't hear the ringing.

Our daughters dog will come and wake her up when she oversleeps, because he gets hungry and wants to be fed! He just pokes her with his wet, cold nose. He will never do this though to the son in law--only 'mom'. :D

Cacia

What a cutie she is! I love her little fuzzy face. :)

I think perhaps your pooch just knows when you're not sleeping and comes to check on you. My mothers dog does this for her a lot. Unless she is mad at mom--then she'll just stay in her own bed. :laugh:

However, her dog will often paw at her to wake her up also when the telephone is ringing or something, as my mother is deaf, takes her hearing aids out at night and won't hear the ringing.

Our daughters dog will come and wake her up when she oversleeps, because he gets hungry and wants to be fed! He just pokes her with his wet, cold nose. He will never do this though to the son in law--only 'mom'. :D

awww how cute and smart she is wow, mine does the same thing and sometimes I ignore it and she just poke me with her nose in the morning, but your little dog is so cute and smart :)

MandMaud

I've been on insulin almost all my life, and part of that is hypos (low blood sugar) more dramatic than you can get if your body makes its own insulin. If I have a bad hypo, my dog comes to me looking concerned. It doesn't happen often but when I've been hypo in my sleep, she has woken me (and then I can treat it). Symptoms include being trembly and shaky, and panicky or tearful, so maybe she's picking up the raised heart rate or I start fidgeting in bed or something.

Everyone's blood sugar level is naturally lower around 2-3am and a lot of people have mild hypo, meaning sugars "too" low but not enough to be a real problem, around that time of night. It's also one reason for sleeping badly and a carb snack before bed can help. So it's possible that your dog is picking up something like that... I hate to suggest this as a spirit in the room with you is more interesting! lol

And she is a real sweetie! Look at her! :heart: