see how YOU scry!

celticnoodle

I thought it would be fun to post pictures of a crystal ball and give everyone a chance to peer into the ball and see what they can see.

So, here is the first picture of a crystal ball. Take your time and peer into the ball. Post all that you see. There is no right or wrong. Everyone could see something different. Maybe everyone will see the same thing. But, lets start out just looking into the ball and see what we can see!!!

I'll try to post a new crystal ball photo each Monday. Unfortunately, I don't know how to post the picture in this post w/o just having a link to it. I am sure someone out there can enlighten me on this.

Attachments

• crystal ball five.jpg
    crystal ball five.jpg
    10.6 KB · Views: 278

celticnoodle

And, I'll go first....

So, in this crystal ball, I can see a partial face in the middle of the ball, that is tilted slightly, and the eyes seem to be looking at the small "O" that is located at the top edge on the right side of the ball. I also see a small rocket on the far right side of the ball, like it is soaring through the ball.

Down on the bottom right, I can see a skeletal face that is pressing up against the ball. To the far left, it seems like a small face (mans?) wearing a crown, like a king would.

tarotlova

I see a Woman with long wavy black hair to the left of this beautiful crystal ball by the way! she almost looks like a spirit and in front of her towards the bottom of her dress I see a rainbow. Has anyone had a loved one cross over lately that might fit this description, us animal lovers always say when a much loved pet dies they cross the rainbow bridge, perhaps she is crossing this bridge too so she can reunite with her much loved pets. :)

Flames

I see an older woman, her hair is in a bun - left hand corner of the ball. She's sitting on a cushion. She's wrapped in a shawl to keep warm. Her face is looking up, eyes closed, as though she's taking in as much warmth as she can from the sun. One of her legs is crossed over the other. By her foot, is a dog...looks like a pug, to me. There's another animal - a dog - near the front (middle) of the ball, side profile, walking to the left. It's well groomed. There's a woman, her face is so small. She's looking at the reader/scryer. She is so sweet. Looks elegant. Her hair is dark and up, too. I see a man with a turban, next to her, holding onto a long stick, which extends across the ball. He holds it in his right hand. Seems like he's struggling a bit. There's a cat, right hand side, near the top, walking towards the reader/scryer. Lots of animals...

celticnoodle

I see a Woman with long wavy black hair to the left of this beautiful crystal ball by the way! she almost looks like a spirit and in front of her towards the bottom of her dress I see a rainbow. Has anyone had a loved one cross over lately that might fit this description, us animal lovers always say when a much loved pet dies they cross the rainbow bridge, perhaps she is crossing this bridge too so she can reunite with her much loved pets. :)

ah! yes! I can see that too! :D

hmmm...I have quite a few loved ones who could fit that description, but I'm not going to claim her.

Good job, tarotlova! :thumbsup:

Thanks for joining in too!

tarotlova

ah! yes! I can see that too! :D

hmmm...I have quite a few loved ones who could fit that description, but I'm not going to claim her.

Good job, tarotlova! :thumbsup:

Thanks for joining in too!

Thank you for your kind words, its the first time I have ever tried it. I have a "fake crystal ball " its made of glass but I've seen anything in it maybe I should buy a proper crystal ball. I think it's cool we are all seeing animals, I have a Jug who is a Pug crossed with a Jack Russell he looks more like a Pug than anything, I have also just dyed my hair from blonde to dark and my Jug is sitting on his blanket by my feet under my table where I read my cards, I just thought I would mention that as to what Flames saw. I also have a black cat who is 22 years old.

celticnoodle

I see an older woman, her hair is in a bun - left hand corner of the ball. She's sitting on a cushion. She's wrapped in a shawl to keep warm. Her face is looking up, eyes closed, as though she's taking in as much warmth as she can from the sun. One of her legs is crossed over the other. By her foot, is a dog...looks like a pug, to me.

I'm not sure I see this one Flames. Unless she is sitting under the white sort o a triangle piece in the ball. Funny though, because as I look for whom you see, I am seeing MORE people there. :D I wonder if perhaps more spirits are showing up in there now that there is more then just 'me' looking into this? :laugh: One person I see is just above the leg on the left bottom of the ball. It shows only the head and shoulders of this spirit. is the woman you see in the shawl, just above and to the left of this? Because I can sort of see a dog in that white boxy shape at the bottom and more by the right leg of the stand.

There's another animal - a dog - near the front (middle) of the ball, side profile, walking to the left. It's well groomed.
YES! that is what I see as a dog too! :)

[qutoe] There's a woman, her face is so small. She's looking at the reader/scryer. She is so sweet. Looks elegant. Her hair is dark and up, too. I see a man with a turban, next to her, holding onto a long stick, which extends across the ball. He holds it in his right hand. Seems like he's struggling a bit. There's a cat, right hand side, near the top, walking towards the reader/scryer. Lots of animals...

I don't see these other things either, but will keep looking for them. Do any of the animals look 'familiar' to you? just wondering if they might be a past pet of yours.

Thanks for scrying! :D

celticnoodle

Thank you for your kind words, its the first time I have ever tried it. I have a "fake crystal ball " its made of glass but I've seen anything in it maybe I should buy a proper crystal ball. I think it's cool we are all seeing animals, I have a Jug who is a Pug crossed with a Jack Russell he looks more like a Pug than anything, I have also just dyed my hair from blonde to dark and my Jug is sitting on his blanket by my feet under my table where I read my cards, I just thought I would mention that as to what Flames saw. I also have a black cat who is 22 years old.

a glass ball is just as good. No need to buy a 'real crystal' ball. You can even use a bowl of water! You can scry with anything, honestly. I've scryed with designs in the flooring I had in my last rental. :D So, keep trying with your glass ball. I have a glass ball as well--not a crystal. But, it works! You can also use marbles, if you wish. :)

I think its cool too that we can see animals. I wonder if anyone will recognize them as past over pets? :) Never heard of a Jug. They sound cute. I LOVE Jack Russells myself.

I wonder if Flames was seeing YOU then? and your dog?! That would be cool. And, your black cat!

wow! VERY--VERY COOL FLAMES!!! :thumbsup:

:)

tarotlova

Here is Oscar!

This is what a Jug looks like!

celticnoodle

:D what a cutie!