see how YOU scry!

Smiling

Fun thread, CN! My first time scrying with a crystal ball, so here it goes -

I see an angel-like figure on the left side holding and playing a trumpet-like instrument. He's got a long beard and robes. :angel:

UrbanBramble

First time scrying...

Broken, shattered.

A diamond in the middle.

Rainbows of hope.

A bullet hole.

Two windows. One is cracked and has a person peering out. The other seems to be a small window seen from the inside, the sun is pouring in.

A very strong ring or halo.

Lungs.

Angel's wings.

Yet another figure with a halo.

Hands reaching out.

Er - a phallic object (how can I look at this for a long time and not see a penis? Come on people!)

A girl's dress

A snake

A wand.

I'm going to stop now because this is getting long. It's interesting, it reminds me of reading tea leaves.

ETA when you scry do you generally come to your ball with a question? Obviously here we are just looking to see what we see, but in general, it occurred to me, how would you know what it all meant?

Amanda

Obviously here we are just looking to see what we see, but in general, it occurred to me, how would you know what it all meant?

Yes, that's what I'm interested in finding out... :)

celticnoodle

Okay, I will go through each post with your findings next, but wanted to answer these as well-

:D Yay for this thread! :thumbsup: I have been busy traveling and visiting these last 2 days so I haven't really had any time to catch up on what's been happening here so far. I couldn't help but take a quick glimpse and already saw a few cool things. Did anyone catch the 2 mermaids embracing? :)

I'm happy to hear about the next thread coming up. I hope to participate in that round for sure!

Thanks for opening up a fun thread CN..
thanks, GOTH! :D No, I didn't notice the mermaids...

I like crystal ball #1!
I saw it as a giant snow globe! like you shake it and lots of snow flakes! So much snow falling. I interpret this as maybe about heavy snow falls this year. I know that is any easy statement to make and news media love to say things like "it's going to be the worst winter ever" based on no science! but there is a lot of snow I see in it! will be interesting if that relates to anyone :)

:laugh: Daniel, I PRAY you are WRONG!!! But, I have a feeling this will be so. Buffalo, NY area (thank goodness we aren't close to there) was HAMMERED already! It crippled them really. 7' of snow on average---one town had 81 or 88 inches of snow. :eek:

I hope you continue to enjoy your family time. I am looking forward to next week. Sounds lovely!!
Thank you!

Clapping hands excitingly!!! Looking forward to it :)
:D so glad.

btw, at first I thought it would be great to see what all we can each see in the crystal balls, but now I realize, that it can get dull fast and would be much better to take questions and then have each of us peering into picture of the crystal ball to scry an answer to it. So, we'll try that next time.

And, btw, this isn't one of my crystal balls. Its a picture I got of one that I thought looked really pretty and decided to use it as the kick off for this thread. Hope to see ya'll back to try more scrying and hope more people will also jump in and give it a shot!

Flames

Amanda_04 & UrbanBramble

When I scry, I always have a question...like reading tarot cards...or anything else. Otherwise, you're right, UrbanBramble, I can't make sense of the images. A question provides focus.

However, even though this was just a fun exercise to note what we see, somehow a connection was made - at least, for me - between what tarotlova saw and what I saw. Maybe it had to do with timing because as she was scrying, it looked like I was scrying, too. I think something very strange and beautiful happened there. :)

And that's what's fascinating about this process. A group of people may come to this and participate...and it just so happens that another person finds resonance or meaning with what someone else has said or shared, with what they've seen...and I think that's where magic and synchronicity come in. It's as if the information that needs to be relayed is relayed at precisely the right time....and there was no question, except for whatever question may have been residing, deeply, within the person "receiving" the information...a question/wish they may or may not be fully aware of. The images bring it to light - through the help of another person - the reader. JUST MY TWO CENTS! I hope it's okay that I responded, CN! :)

celticnoodle

What fun. Thank you for starting this thread.
I see a "garbage pail kid"(I think that is what they are called) kind of cartoony. Hunched over on the left. I see a bald man with a long nose ringing a hand bell on the right third. His hand with the bell is up. I see a near term fetal face in the top towards the left. A helicopter in the middle. A horny toad (I think that is how it is called, not a toad in the mood for love). Ursula the sea witch lounging on a sofa towards the bottom. A pair of upside down so glasses towards the left. The frontal view of an elephant on the right.

I saw a lot more than I thought I would and it was terrific fun. Greatly appreciated!

I had to google the garbage pail kids images. :laugh: Do you see this wear the colors in the ball are? I DO now see the helicopter! I 'blew' the pic up and it really stands out for me now. I am also seeing more people, but not really like you saw. I DO see the elephant as well! oh, wait! now, at the bottom right side, I am seeing a full term baby figure. it's whitish and a bit o blue/gray coloring, with its face looking out of the ball. Not sure if its the power of suggestion, and I know you saw the full term baby elsewhere. Thanks for scrying!

Thanks so much for letting me scry, CN! It was fun! Hahaha...I see the husky and the 'rainbow' man wearing a crown!! My animal totem seems to be the Owl. It's everywhere and a little uncanny, I might add. :D A while back, it was the Falcon. But, I wouldn't be surprised if I have a dog for a power animal, too. :) See you soon...

Have a good night, everyone! :)
Oh! my pleasure! I've been wanting to do this thread for awhile now, tbh. GOTH is my inspiration, as I noted already. :) You know, you can have many power animals! Perhaps dog is just one of the many. :)

hi :)

I see a young girl, hairstyle is more like Dora the explorer, but this girl looks more Asian. I see a couple of kids in there. Another kid I see a little clear, is a male one, maybe 2 yrs old. Lol, I swear I saw a monkey. Also, see some kind of tower.

I'm seeing many faces too--like everyone. Not quite clear enough to really describe well. Where did you see the monkey?

thanks for your scrying.

Clovergirl

I had to google the garbage pail kids images. :laugh: Do you see this wear the colors in the ball are? I DO now see the helicopter! I 'blew' the pic up and it really stands out for me now. I am also seeing more people, but not really like you saw. I DO see the elephant as well! oh, wait! now, at the bottom right side, I am seeing a full term baby figure. it's whitish and a bit o blue/gray coloring, with its face looking out of the ball. Not sure if its the power of suggestion, and I know you saw the full term baby elsewhere. Thanks for scrying!

Yes - the Garbage Pail kid is near where the colors all. I am glad you were able to see some of the other stuff as well!

celticnoodle

So celticnoodle, what do I do with this information once I have viewed it?

it was just to show people that we can all see things in there. Come back next week when I also ask people to post questions and try again too!

I decided I can't really comment on everyones posts. After reading what ya'll saw and looking at the ball again, I can see some of those things too. Not sure if its the power of suggestion or what? I think it'll be more fun next week (Monday) when I post a NEW picture of a different crystal ball and also have a few people post a question each. Maybe others will be able to find the answer by scrying in the ball! that's my hope anyway. :)

Thank you everyone for your scrying posts! I do hope you'll all come back again and again and do more scrying.

Reverie

I see a womb - possible birth defects. I also see an eye. I see a tunnel and darkness. I see a very elderly person... they live in a flat area with endless meadows by themselves. I see a diamond ring, and another person, a bit younger, the husband or partner.

It's my first time scrying, and I can't wait for the next one!
This is so interesting!

Amanda

it was just to show people that we can all see things in there. Come back next week when I also ask people to post questions and try again too!

I decided I can't really comment on everyones posts. After reading what ya'll saw and looking at the ball again, I can see some of those things too. Not sure if its the power of suggestion or what? I think it'll be more fun next week (Monday) when I post a NEW picture of a different crystal ball and also have a few people post a question each. Maybe others will be able to find the answer by scrying in the ball! that's my hope anyway. :)

Thank you everyone for your scrying posts! I do hope you'll all come back again and again and do more scrying.

It was still fun cn! :) I didn't realize I was going to see so much, and it was really quite effortless too. I wasn't trying too hard to see anything, but it seemed every direction I looked, something popped and got my attention, so that was cool!

As long as I'm not overwhelmed by this dreadful coursework I'm currently doing for my class, I'll be back around to give it a go with a question. :)