see how YOU scry!

Flames

Your welcome Flames, yes go to the Humane Society!! I think for some reason you were scrying me, this was the first time I have ever tried it myself. Why I came across who knows, the universe works in mysterious ways but I don't believe in coincidences, Celticnoodle was inspired by Goth, I have had a glass crystal ball in my tarot cupboard for years and have never used it, but I sure am going to try now! You will never find a bigger animal lover than me, so, I think it's kind of appropriate that if a special four legged friend is coming your way there's no better person to give the message to than me lol! They know I will pass it on! I was just inspired to light a candle behind my glass ball and ask what type of four legged animal should Flames look for? Some where with a black sparkly shiny floor, the animal will be fluffy & white can't make out what type, but I feel it might escape and run towards you across this floor to greet you. That's all I got! I don't know if this will happen this side is all new to me! Blessed Be! :)

How lovely...Who better to pass on the message to me, than you?! :) You're absolutely right!! Thank you for lighting a candle and looking "into" this for me. ;) :heart: I'm very excited....A black sparkly shiny floor....a fluffy & white animal...I'll let you know what transpires! xoxo

CN - I look forward to next week! Thanks, again. :)

tarotlova

How lovely...Who better to pass on the message to me, than you?! :) You're absolutely right!! Thank you for lighting a candle and looking "into" this for me. ;) :heart: I'm very excited....A black sparkly shiny floor....a fluffy & white animal...I'll let you know what transpires! xoxo

CN - I look forward to next week! Thanks, again. :)

Your Welcome :love: I'm excited to see if this special little being turns up for you too! :) I can't wait till next weeks Crystal Scry, what will we all see :bugeyed:

celticnoodle

First of all, I am so glad that everyone is enjoying this thread! I so LOVE to share any form of divination with others--and the ones that I am not that knowledgeable about - learn right along with others too! I find it fun to learn with and from each other and to explore the surprises of our little world. :) That is why I love A.T. so much. This site has taught me so much and shared so much with me. So, thank you everyone who has joined in here so far! Do so, again, whenever you have the time!

Tarotlova, I think it is great that you are going to take your crystal ball out of the closet now and play more with it! Perhaps you will like to take a picture of your crystal one day and share it with us all on this thread, giving us all the chance to read with YOUR crystal ball! Anyone who would like to do so with their crystal balls/spheres, etc., just let me know! :)

I also think its cool that you did that scrying for Flames. If it does come to be--how exciting that will be! I hope Flames keeps us ALL informed here! That would be really great! :)

I think most of the credit has to go to GOTH, with her infectious pics of her gorgeous crystal balls and the thread she started as a result of receiving them! :) And, perhaps actually to her mother, who REALLY started all of this by buying that first gorgeous ball for GOTH! :D

GotH

Er - a phallic object (how can I look at this for a long time and not see a penis? Come on people!)
Ha ha! It had nothing to do with a long time. I only glimpsed at the ball and saw it too but decided not to say anything because I keep seeing them in spheres! I figured people would think I was perverted or crazy. Or both! :joke:

ETA when you scry do you generally come to your ball with a question? Obviously here we are just looking to see what we see, but in general, it occurred to me, how would you know what it all meant?

Yes, that's what I'm interested in finding out... :)

Many times I have just sat with whatever and allowed the images to come with no question. Many of the things I've seen have come to make sense later on. This will happen to you too. Most recently in our "crystal ball" picture scrying exercise here I caught a glimpse of a mermaid with a long tail hugging another mermaid (?) creature. Being that they were surrounded by water I could already tell that the scenario, once it manifested, would be surrounded by emotion and the action showed care and support. Well, this evening I visited with my sister and she was a bit melancholy due to the fact that all her children are now grown and will not be home for the holiday. I hugged her and told her I'd be there for her to try and make her holiday as cheery as I could. During our visit, she offered me some assistance with a physical situation that should prove to be helpful for me. The embracing mermaids were symbolic of us, our love and our support for each other. :heart:

Now we'll just have to wait and see what the phallic image both UrbanBramble and I both saw has in store for us? :grin:

First of all, I am so glad that everyone is enjoying this thread! I so LOVE to share any form of divination with others--and the ones that I am not that knowledgeable about - learn right along with others too! I find it fun to learn with and from each other and to explore the surprises of our little world. :) That is why I love A.T. so much. This site has taught me so much and shared so much with me. So, thank you everyone who has joined in here so far! Do so, again, whenever you have the time!
I so agree! This is great. :heart:

Tarotlova, I think it is great that you are going to take your crystal ball out of the closet now and play more with it! Perhaps you will like to take a picture of your crystal one day and share it with us all on this thread, giving us all the chance to read with YOUR crystal ball! Anyone who would like to do so with their crystal balls/spheres, etc., just let me know! :)
Yes! I really enjoy looking at other's spheres.

I think most of the credit has to go to GOTH, with her infectious pics of her gorgeous crystal balls and the thread she started as a result of receiving them! :) And, perhaps actually to her mother, who REALLY started all of this by buying that first gorgeous ball for GOTH! :D
Ahhh thanks CN but honestly, no credit is due for either one of us.. It's the crystals themselves that are calling us to recognize their existence. I really do feel that crystal work/healing/science is going to increase in the near future. Just watch. :)

Cheers!

Flames

GOTH

HI GOTH! :)

I still don't own a crystal ball but as I told you once before, if it hadn't been for you, I would never have been turned on to scrying! Period. I'm telling you, you've had a huge impact on my life. I feel like I'm finally finding my place in the world. That's huge for me. THANK YOU! :heart:

You are all such amazing and beautiful people! xo Sincerely.

GotH

@Flames and CN....

cyber-hug.gif

tarotlova

View attachment 73160

I tried to take a picture without anything reflecting in it, one is on my Altar and the other in front of my white printer. I have really enjoyed doing this! Yes I love A.T. too, I have learnt so much on here, Thank You Solandia!

tarotlova

Would not let me attach 2 pictures!

View attachment 73161

Still new to this attaching thing, and I have made up my mind to buy a real Crystal ball, who here can recommend a good Crystal to scry with?

tarotlova

I also think its cool that you did that scrying for Flames. If it does come to be--how exciting that will be! I hope Flames keeps us ALL informed here! That would be really great! :)

Thank you, I have posted a couple of photos in two different areas in my house to try and give different perspectives with the light, I hope you don't mind, I cant wait till Monday! :)

celticnoodle

nice crystal ball to scry with, tarotlova! I have one about the same size and all too. But, its back home at my farmhouse and I'm far from it today. I'll try to find pics of mine to post later.

Thank you, GOTH, and (((right back atcha!))) :)

Very cool about the mermaids, GOTH. I'm sorry for your sister and hope she has a lovely day too. I know exactly how she feels. The hubby and I alternate holidays with our daughter and her family. My sil's work schedule and company are not very flexible for holidays, and with us living so far from them, they cannot travel to visit us for the holidays. :( so, we travel up to them every other Thanksgiving/Christmas holiday. Its still hard though, as there is one holiday that hubby & I are spending alone. We may start now going to visit the nephew and his family on the alternate holiday now.