gifts in dream

paganni

So i had the strangest dream in which i was given a golden apple a golden ring and then golden coins ... anyone anyideas on this one ... thanks

celticnoodle

So i had the strangest dream in which i was given a golden apple a golden ring and then golden coins ... anyone anyideas on this one ... thanks

Dreaming about Gold is symbolic of a reward coming your way--spiritually or perhaps an actual physical reward. I wonder if perhaps the golden apple could indicate a good health report--(an apple a day...) The golden ring would indicate your commitment to something--(perhaps your spiritual side? or your health?) and the gold coins, suggests success and wealth.

Mellaenn

Yes, it looks like a trifecta in what I think of as 'the big three': health (apple), love (ring), and prosperity (coins). These are the major three things people ask about when they come to me for readings, anyway. Think about how you felt in the dream; whether you were surprised or proud or relieved. That may give you an idea as to why you dreamed about these gifts. Or maybe your subconscious just wants you to be aware of what you've got and enjoy it.

paganni

have no idea why tho since then there have been many big changes in my life all bolts out of the blue ...