See how YOU scry # three

Cacia

Thank you MISS PORCUPINES

Thanks miss I am glad that my reading make some sense, never scry in my life but its a fun thing to do, and thanks for letting me read you. It's a learning experience for me.

Many luck in your future endeavors and much success.

porcupines

I looked into the ball and all I could see was circles and rings and circles and rings. Whatever you end up doing is going to be about coming full circle for you. I think you know what that means. I also saw a heart, so it will be a follow your heart sort of situation. Finally I saw the leaves of the tree parting to make way for something. I think if you can tap into it, the universe will kind of clear away all obstacles. You just have to identify what you want and allow it to happen.

I really love this reading. Thank you Urban Bramble. I think this reading offers advice for me as well. I think I am really focused on finding something. But I get the idea of focusing on what my heart wants, and allowing it to happen. Letting my heart lead the way :)

Thank you so much for this, I hope things come full circle soon :)

porcupines

I am more than certain that what I saw has nothing to do with your career choice. The nature of the symbols I saw are even harder for me to interpret though, because of their popularity.

Haha funny how sometimes things turn out. I changed my original question so it will be easier to give feedback on career choice. Thanks for reading for me :)

I am not extremely familiar with the Twilight series, but I have seen parts of the first movie when a friend had it on at their house, and I know that it is a vampire love story that gets made fun of a lot (I was just watching a Family Guy episode the other day where they had a character jumping off a cliff, making fun of Bella I assumed, as this character happily exclaimed on her way down that this was how she was going to get a boyfriend..lol).

Haha so funny. I have not read the books, or seen the movies either. All I know is that Kristin Stewart who played the main girl was dating the guy Edward in real life and they broke up. I keep up with celebrity gossip but otherwise do not know anything else about this series haha.

So anyway, I had to look it up online to get the full synopsis... the thing that stuck out the most to me was the concept that, essentially the same energy that so strongly attracts us to someone is the same energy that can make us want to kill them too. LOL I think it's important to note that Edward cannot read Bella's thoughts because of her strong mind, even though he normally has that gift with everyone else. It could be some indication for you that you are difficult to understand in relationships and hard to "read". I also thought it was a bit odd when in this story it was described that these two characters were negotiating on exactly how to live their lives together... but then ultimately gave in to what each other wanted... it seems more or less an indication that each person just wants their side to be heard.

I thought about whether I am hard to read in relationships. I think I have realized over time I need to be more explicit with what I want, and how I feel. I do not think I have articulated that successfully in the past. I think it is important for me to hold on to what I truly want, and be heard for it. I will keep this in mind and try my best to practice this next time around :)

Anyway, that's what stuck out to me about the storyline, but perhaps there is something about this story that stands out to you and is more personally meaningful; I'm finding it difficult to interpret simply because of it's popularity among people and how it could mean so many different things.

No I completely get it. I really know very little about the series itself. It seemed too dark for my tastes. Also I stay away from things which so many people are really into, makes no sense to me. No personal meanings for me, the only thing I really know is about the real life characters who played Edward and Bella in the movie.

In general, vampires symbolize "...seduction and sensuality, as well as fear and death." It represents, "...contrasting images of civilized nobility and aggression/ferocity. "Charm may prove to be harmful" though that doesn't seem to be the ultimate case for Edward and Bella... but then again, she chooses an eternal life on the "dark" side for love. Could be indicating a co-dependent or obsessive, "Devil" kind of relationship. The vampire meaning says clearly, "Deep down inside, you know this person is bad for you, yet you are still drawn to her or him" and that seemed to be the case for Edward and Bella...

Haha I used to really be like that. I feel perhaps deep down, I am still attracted to people like that. But they do not make good long term companions, so I really do not wish to be with someone like that. Perhaps I am still unconsciously attracted to people who are bad for me.

I thought the angel was an actual one, and the fact that he was playing a flute or fife now reminds me even more of Pan, or the Devil... music and revelry, good times. However, it had a good feeling when I first noticed it, and it was above Bella's head. Edward was off to the side, looking down on her.

The flute always reminds me of the Pied Piper. That's usually my first connection.

Angels symbolize, "...goodness, purity, protection, comfort and consolation" and they serve "...as a guide toward greater fulfillment and happiness..." and I assume the fife/flute is the intended message for you since that is what I was shown with the angel. Flutes indicate "harmony" in your life and things going "smoothly" for you. Hearing the sound of a flute may suggest "sorrow and longing" but I did not hear it, I only saw it. A flute could indicate experiencing a "...spectrum of emotions" and it has "masculine" connections to the phallus.

Perhaps this is saying that I need to stop being with people who are inherently bad for me, and this will allow me to find a long term relationship. I need to stop being attracted to them and focused on them.

Overall and taking it all in, I would say that you are being advised to watch out for these kinds of passionate emotions, as they can surely lead you to trouble and sorrow... the angel is guiding you towards more harmony and peace... perhaps in your next relationship you can work on developing things at other levels while keeping these more passionate/sexual energies on the sidelines.

Haha yes this is totally on point. I think the passionate side of me definitely is in full swing in relationships. And other things develop, but I think I get really obsessed with making things work, and perhaps that is not okay. I think focusing on other levels is good advice. I was thinking about this, and I think I will focus on these other levels way before things get passionate. Usually it has been the other way around.

porcupines

SORRY didn't realize you have changed your question from the one on the list... I hope you don't mind my leaving this for now.. I may come back and try again .. :)

No worries!! I am sorry I have been confusing everyone with my changed question. I thought the career choice will be easier to give feedback on. This is really okay and I think I actually have somethings I can tell you about what you saw!!

My Reading what I saw for : Porcupines
I saw a woman staring off into the distance to the right
with her back turned...
*Behind her I saw a man on a steed of some kind... didn't really get what it was about ...
then it looked like the man was climbing.... still didn't get what it was about
*Mind you the man is behind the woman's back, on the right side of the crystal.
*Then I look at the 2 picture together and I see you on the top of a mountain, I feel that you set yourself off from the "game" ... It is not intentional isolation ...but it it is what it is for the sake of circumstances.
-I see the aforementioned man in the background.. and I see him climbing it up too... a man to will have to work for your affection.
-I think also he may come out of your past/present? because you look to the future that is bright but the past is darker blue...and the man is in shadow and seems to have a face of great strain as one does that is over coming obstacles...
-So this may be some one that you already know... because to climb the mountain and meet you on equal footing will take time... so it may be that some one is already working towards that goal...
-though curiously I saw his back to you as well... so he may at this time not appear to be actively working toward pursuing you. But I feel he IS in your life at this time.
-and it may be true that another woman stands in the way..
-maybe not actively ...like she knows whats going on...but just by her presences she keeps him from pursuing you...
-I'm thinking also that I may be seeing "You" in a darker form... That the "You" that he brings out of you is your darker side .. your gritter shadow side... -a thought-
-so it may be that YOU are the one not acknowledging him?
-Look around... reevaluate...

This made me think of two guys I have known who are both part of my past. One of them, C, is someone I was obsessed with a while back. Things never took off, we hooked up over the course of a year but were never in a relationship. I think he is in a relationship with another girl now. Since then, I have matured a lot and have a lot of high expectations of men and want a serious, long term relationship. So perhaps he will have to really climb up the maturity ladder to meet me where I am today.

The other person is R, this guy who I had a good connection with but he ended up having a falling out with my best friend. This made it hard for us all to hang out, and really made me doubt his character because of how he handled things with my friends. Nothing happened between us. I think he does not approach me because of my friend and what happened between them. Also has a lot of maturing to do before he can become someone I am with.

Maybe I am not acknowledging these guys, but I really want someone who is ready to commit and do the work to make a relationship work. And if it means climbing mountains, so be it. But I am glad he exists and will work on climbing said mountains. :)

Thank you for this reading. I hope my feedback is helpful. :)

porcupines

Porcupines -

I saw a butterfly opening its wings and start to flutter - like it was the first time doing it. I saw a majestic tree with a lot of substantial branches - maybe like a cypress tree (but was not in a swamp). I way a city skyline at night, but there was a lot of soft moonlight.

From this I will say that there is something beatuiful and long-lasting in the near future. You will now know it when it emerges from its "coccoon".

This is such a beautiful image Clovergirl. Thank you for this. I think when I will find the right career I will have emerged from my cocoon. Become the butterfly who shows her true colors. I hope it does happen in the near future as you say :)

porcupines

Well now thats really interesting, because I didnt see that you had changed your question, and when I tried to read for the original one I got nothing lol. Ok, so heres what I saw for your career question.

A lot of different birds, seemed to be delivering messages, then I saw a seahorse. A hand that seemed to be pulling on something(gloved), and what looked like blood on 1 finger. I also saw a woman holding a wrapped bundle. Have you thought of midwifery? This is what i got from these images. the seahorse had me stumped, but then i remembered that the seahorse actually carries the child, the mother doesnt, so hes a pregnancy helper in that regard. um, now that i think about it, " a lot of different birds" delivering, could indicate women

Oh wow you are the third person here you has suggested something medicine and kids related. I have no medical background, and a medicine degree costs so much money and takes 10 years in the States. But with so many people saying this I think I will look into what medicine involves, and if it is something feasible. I had never considered it. But perhaps I should. Thank you :)

porcupines

Summary

Hello all,

Thank you so much for the scrying effort. I am so sorry I changed my question and confused everyone. I thought it would be easier to give feedback on the career question so I changed mine to that.

There were a few common threads in what everyone saw with regards to my career:

green, blue, healing colors
healing, kids, something to do with kids
medicine, something where I can help others
doing something that satisfies me emotionally

Thank you. I have never considered medicine before. It is a ten year process in the US to become a doctor, and not to mention tremendous amounts of loans, but I will definitely look into what a doctor does on a day to day basis, and see if that is for me. If it brings me happiness.

And thanks to everyone who read on my original question as well!! It gives me some things to think about, and work with as the new year starts. Thank you for your suggestions, they are much appreciated.

:heart:
P

Reverie

CELTICNOODLE

Okay, cutiecutie, I'm going to try and scry for you tonight. I am pretty tired, so if I don't feel like its a good scrying session, I'll wait and try again tomorrow.

You did great!

So, I concentrated on your question and and looking into the ball, I can see a face to the left upper side of the ball that shows a bright, happy smile and bright eyes. I think you are just a happy go lucky kind of girl that shines brilliantly and people can 'feel' this when they are around you. Its a good energy, which reflects back on you, making you very attractive.

Thank you, this feels like a compliment even if you are just saying what you see :D
Yes, I think I look younger than my age and maybe appear happy go lucky (when in fact I am actually always day dreaming and thinking of deeper things). I do have expressive eyes and my ex boyfriend in college used to tell me so all the time: that I have "smiling eyes".

Do you have dark hair, as this face seems to have darker colored hair--maybe not black hair--but not bleach blonde for sure. And, perhaps light colored--perhaps blue eyes? Whatever color your eyes are, I feel they are bright and happy eyes.

I have very dark brown hair, and I so wish I had blue eyes, but instead I have dark brown eyes. Yes, see above! :D

I am also seeing another face in the same general area and this face is quite blue--light blue, not dark. This gives a feeling of confidence and I think that others perhaps see this in your personality. It also gives a sense of practicality and responsibility. Which makes people feel comforted, because they may feel that they can trust you, which also will make you attractive to them.

Yes people trust me very easily and I know how to make them feel at ease. I'm not sure about the confidence aspect, I try.

Blues are also cooling and comforting. Its a motherly color, (I am thinking of the Blessed Mother, who is often depicted wearing blue). So, I think you are a very comforting person who people are attracted to because you make them feel comfortable and at ease too.

Yes absolutely, when I was working, my patients would often tell me so. I like to know how others are feeling and how I can help.

I have to also say that my first glance at this picture/ball I also notice the two tips of the fingers holding this small ball. I have noticed it before, but it really seems to stand out to me more so now, reading for you. I just can't help thinking of this phrase, "You got the whole wide world in your hands!" I'm sure you know that phrase--and heard the song. I feel like people look at you and see you in your confident and comfortable self and feel that you have it all together and do have the whole world in your hands. People are drawn to others who are like this.

You're right I really gave this impression and I still do. I am blessed, even with my problems, I have been given so much. It's amazing. This was reinforced last year when I was interacting with a lot of people, I would always get the same compliments.

And, this, I think is why you are so attractive.

Well, it went much easier then I first expected. I hope you feel this is accurate. :) thank you for participating! :)

Thank you, very accurate! Self confidence boost! :love:

Reverie

URBANBRAMBLE

what makes you beautiful?

First I saw a figure, standing over a lake, her arms raised up. Her image was reflecting back up from the lake. The sun was shining directly down from above.

I'm feeling here like this represents you, when you are spending time outside, possibly even swimming or around water. A time when you are self - confident enough that you don't worry about beauty, you just are. You are at your most beautiful at these times.

I love this. Beautiful Thank you for the reminder. Every day I try so hard to work on my image and I am very hard on myself. But when I'm happy, I think I glow, and it doesn't matter how I look.

The crystal ball then sort of swirled around and focused on some shapes in the middle. The harder I tried to sort of focus in on them, the harder they became to see. I think there's an issue here of not being able to see your own beauty because you are analyzing details too much. This is reinforced by a large ring encircling the entire ball. Telling you to look at the "whole picture", it is your entire self that makes you beautiful.

Thank you again. I do look at details and I can get aggravated over them. My mom and dad used to say this to me actually, because when I was a teen I had image issues. They would always say, you look at the whole person, you don't look at so and so feature.

Finally, all the colors in the ball stood out. I think this is about your "flair". The things you do to make yourself beautiful, wearing colors (I got lots and lots of color), putting on makeup, styling your hair. These outward things aren't superficial, they really help you shine from the inside out. People see you. You stand out. You really know how to accentuate your beauty.

Thank you, everything you say is very genuine and accurate. I do take a lot of pleasure from accentuating my features, whether makeup, clothes, hair. I don't overdo it, but people compliment me sometimes.

Thank you for scrying for me!!

Reverie

Ethereal

cutie-cutie: what makes me attractive?

I got the feeling of a tropical paradise. I saw white sandy area on the ground; like a tropical beach. got the feeling of warmth; breezes blowing, mildly. all around the white sand was a deep green lushness. trees, flora and fauna. water going into the wooded area. not an ocean, more like a tropical spring feed-off. bright white sunshine flooded the ground in the sandy area. then, above the skies turned darker. deep midnite blue. starry night above. like evening in a tropical paradise. there was a tunnel in the wooded area .in the trees I saw a green-eyed owl.

What beautiful, delightful imagery! The owl is one of my totem animals (spiritual guide).

I feel what makes you beautiful Is your warmth. there is an attractiveness in you , you draw people to you because of this warmth. not overpowering; because your're just cool enough to not overtake or overpower people; come on to strong.

You are right on! Also you can read what all the other scryers said, and everyone echoed the warmth aspect. I am not overpowering at all you are right, I am very calm and I offer gentle insight. I don't like to push people or convince them.

the tunnel that appeared in the lush green area indicates that you are deep; not shallow.perhaps you have deepness in you that others find attractive, and also indicates you welcome others if they need time to retreat ...they go to you. you make others feel relaxed around you. yet you maintain your cool; indicated by the water on the sand, (by the entrance to the tunnel in the wooded area). and, by the deep blue of the midnite skies above. your wise..very , very wise. indicated by the green-eyed owl. I think people find they can go to you for advice , if needed.
that's what I got, here.

Super cool - what you said is also echoed by the other scryers if you've read what they say. Yes I do think my mind is in 'deep areas' more so than most people, I am always contemplative and I picked my career choice due to these qualities. People do like to confide in me and I love to listen and help.

Thank you!!