Let's Talk About Love Spells

ravenest

I like that 'mess with the flow of water' stuff ... if we change 'mess' to a better word it might be a great analogy for magick (although 'mess' may be a good analogy for what people often get from trying to do or use magic) :

I did a bit of study on waterways, flow dynamics and 'energised water' ( when I worked in Biodynamics). if you 'mess' with the flow of water - and you know what you are doing you can get good results. One of the modern pioneers in this field started off by re-designing water shoots ( like mini aqueducts that float and transport logs in forestry logging operations in parts of Europe) he designed them so the flow rotated and spiraled as the water flowed along, this increased flotation allowing a smaller shute and less water usage. Also they made concrete form to put in river beds that caused the river flow to rotate and spiral, this means the river digs out its own channel and throws the debris up onto the bank, making a natural levy and both aiding in flood protection. A great analogy for magick ; understanding the 'science' at work, minimally influencing, and then the 'spell' should be able to 'run itself'.

If you interfere with it and dont understand what you are doing - disaster can result; we see that a LOT here in Australia with bad water management practices that have actually made large areas unproductive.

But why would 'you women' need to do that ... add MORE magic I mean

<mutters to self> make up, perfume, hair colouring, hair removal, hair adding, (eyelashes) , weird shoes, underclothes scaffolding (of reduction and suspension), jewelry, skin colouring ........ I'd have thought that would be enough 'magic' :)

Abbas A Shah

Careful of scammers

As good as it sounds, I am afraid if you find someone claiming to bring your love back or some other thing via a spell... Its a huge scam, and the chances are no one is coming back and so is your money. Now I don't know about their intentions if they are doing it intentionally or not whether they really believe that they can do it or not.. But I am sure it wont work lol.

Imagine there are endless people who have relationship trouble, imagine if a simple spell could fix all that? wouldn't that be cool? but doesn't happen in reality. So be careful

Avoid people who sell spells,
Who want to align your chakras with unusual methods.

You can just do a simple chakra meditation to align that, no need to give out money.

Sad story is, the amount of scammers out there is unreal!

Having said that, you should check out the law of attraction..

I went to a reader who said she could align my chakras but I didn't need to be there when she did it. She said she would do this by prayer and a lot of faith, I just needed to pay her $50. Well... I didn't agree to this "service" and never went back. I wonder if this is really possible.

ravenest

Check out what about the law of attraction .... love spells ?

Abbas A Shah

Check out what about the law of attraction .... love spells ?

If you learn/watch about the law of attraction, its pretty cool. And many spell casters apparently use the techniques used in advanced law of attraction.

Ace

I truly believe that if you ask for it, you get it. So ask for what you WANT, not what you want to avoid. For love, pick out a few things a lover should have and Ask for them every day.

IMHO, the Law of Attraction is that if you really want it, and ask for it, it will come but not necessarily in the time period you want. That is the trouble, you must let go of the path that will get you there (it will probably be faster and easier than you believe) but also let go of the time limits.

Barb

GotH

My understanding is to set the intention then let it go. If you are always in a state of wanting, you will remain in a state of wanting as that's what the Universe sends back to you. Source thinks that is what you want, to want. lol

Sometimes it works fast, other times slow. I've been on both sides to this which has been pretty fascinating. I've found that everything you hope for comes back to you in some form or another so you must be exact in what you ask for as source sometimes responds with a sense of humor! One time I was feeling lonely so I set an intention for some romance. I kid you not, soon after setting that intention I received a gift from someone. It was this.

ravenest

I want a new motorcycle, a flying camera spy drone, and a cute lil housemaid .... please Santa . < posts the letter to the North Pole and forgets about it >

ravenest

If you learn/watch about the law of attraction, its pretty cool.

Cool ! ? :confused: didnt you warn about that sort of stuff @ post # 32 - 'Careful of Scammers' . ???

" Sad story is, the amount of scammers out there is unreal!

Having said that, you should check out the law of attraction.. "

And many spell casters apparently use the techniques used in advanced law of attraction.

Apparently ???

'Advanced' law of attraction ? What's that ?

Or are you saying everything you listed in your post #32 is a scam EXCEPT the law of attraction ?

GotH

I want a new motorcycle, a flying camera spy drone, and a cute lil housemaid .... please Santa . < posts the letter to the North Pole and forgets about it >

Omgosh Raven I told you when you do this to be EXACT. So now you'll be getting THIS.

Cute Little Housemaid