Counting The Crows-sharing my divination method

> Tarot Forum > Beyond Tarot > Divination

sporadic magic

Debra 

I got a set as a gift from Chronata. The amazing thing is the detail on each teeny-tiny image--she's not satisfied with a mere heart; her hearts have little wings and highlights. As for using them, all I can say is that the day before I left for a driving trip I pulled a stone for advice and got....guess what. The Ship, predicting Travel. It's always like that. I only pull one stone each time and so far its always been the "right" stone. My set is on translucent cobalt-blue glass stones. I love them, and I love Chronata.
Top   #51
Citizen

lunakasha 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Debra
I got a set as a gift from Chronata. The amazing thing is the detail on each teeny-tiny image--she's not satisfied with a mere heart; her hearts have little wings and highlights. As for using them, all I can say is that the day before I left for a driving trip I pulled a stone for advice and got....guess what. The Ship, predicting Travel. It's always like that. I only pull one stone each time and so far its always been the "right" stone. My set is on translucent cobalt-blue glass stones. I love them, and I love Chronata.
Thanks Debra!

I cannot wait to see these up close, as it is hard to really see the detail in the pics I have seen, but even so....they look so beautiful!

I do have a set of Chronata's Dreamstones, and I know what you mean about her attention to detail. I think the images will stand out even more against the shiny, translucent stones (the Dreamstones are black and opaque, made of baked polymer clay I believe).

I think I will try pulling one Crowstone for the day, like you described.... and I am interested in the booklet too. She did a very nice job with the booklet for the Dreamstones. And I also love her taking time to create such a nice presentation (like with my All Hallows deck....wrapped in shiny foil and inside a hand-painted sheer bag!).

What more can I say except that I am obviously a huge fan....I just love everything you do, (((Chronata)))

Luna
Top   #52
Citizen

Melvis 

I'm here to join the Chronata-love thread! I bought the Crow Stones from Robyn at WATTs and I've also taken to pulling one stone a day. I have to say, they've been spot on. Once in a while I'll put the one I pulled in my pocket and take it to work with me...it's almost comforting to put my hand in my pocket and find the stone there.

I'm intrigued by the stone I've pulled for tomorrow...#9: Secret. I wonder how that will pan out!

Peace,

Melvis
Top   #53
Citizen

lunakasha 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melvis
I'm here to join the Chronata-love thread! I bought the Crow Stones from Robyn at WATTs and I've also taken to pulling one stone a day. I have to say, they've been spot on. Once in a while I'll put the one I pulled in my pocket and take it to work with me...it's almost comforting to put my hand in my pocket and find the stone there.

I'm intrigued by the stone I've pulled for tomorrow...#9: Secret. I wonder how that will pan out!

Peace,

Melvis
I like that idea, Melvis! I used to carry a gemstone or crystal (or two) in my pocket every day....usually rose quartz, amethyst or selenite....something that helped me stay focused and allowed me to absorb their calming energies. I also will often display my tarot "card of the day" to remind me of its message; carrying a Crowstone would be an excellent way to do the same thing, and would be much more portable than a card.

So.....please share, if you can: what was the Secret???

Luna
Top   #54
Citizen

Melvis 

Darned if I know! No hidden knowledge seemed to appear, so I'm thinking the information has...remained secret! Maybe I'd accepted that there already was a secret somewhere so it wasn't a problem. I feel like I'm in a Star Trek episode with a time travel paradox, where I never really know why things worked out so well!

Peace,

Melvis
Top   #55
Dreaming...Professionally

Chronata 

Hee Hee!
Well, from what's on the stone itself...secret may also indicate that you were handed a key (a key piece of the puzzle ...or information to unlock something) that makes something clearer!

I love the stories you all are sharing! Thanks!

I have three sets currently finished and available...maybe I should post it in advertising?

Here's a shot of the nifty black ones (unfortunately I have only one set of these...because these black stones are so hard to find!)
Attached Images

Top   #56
Citizen

BodhiSeed 

I advise everyone who's interested to put your order in now because these will go fast - they are great! Chronata the black ones are beautiful!

Bodhran
Top   #57
Citizen

lunakasha 

Quote:
Originally Posted by bodhran
I advise everyone who's interested to put your order in now because these will go fast - they are great! Chronata the black ones are beautiful!

Bodhran
LOL....I was just going to post about the black ones...they are REALLY stunning!!! I am eagerly awaiting my blue/greens (tomorrow! I hope!) and now I am already thinking about ordering another.....hmmm. (PM sent!)

Thanks for posting this pic, Chronata....really beautiful, wow.

Luna
Top   #58
Citizen

Star-Willow 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chronata
I have three sets currently finished and available...maybe I should post it in advertising?
Chronata, would you be happy to send some to Australia? I just love the black ones!!!!!!

Top   #59
Dreaming...Professionally

Chronata 

Hi star-willow! I should have put those aside for you, as I remember you had asked about these ages ago!

Good news is that I did find a few more black stones, so I can make one more set like this for you!
Sending you a PM!
Top   #60
Elsewhere on the Tarot Forum
Popular Tarot Boards
· Using Tarot Cards
· Talking Tarot
· Tarot Spreads
· Tarot Decks
· Rider-Waite-Smith

Special Interest Boards
· Astrology
· Crystals & Herbs
· Divination
· Lenormand
· Spirituality

Popular Tarot Threads
· Pet Peeves
· Timing of cards
· Interesting tarot pairs
· The Moon as how someone feels
· The World as feelings

More Tarot Threads
· Cards for certain events
· Tarot meanings for health
· List of Tarot Questions
· Can Tarot be Dangerous?
· List of Tarot Myths

Elsewhere on Aeclectic Tarot
· Tarot Cards & Reviews
· Free Tarot Readings
· Tarot eBooks
· Tarot Card Meanings

Copyright © 1996 - 2022 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us. Advertise with us.