Beginners psychic development

Abbas A Shah

I'm starting an 8 wk course for the above topic in January ... I meditate myself and have been doing this for about 6 weeks but am still quite scared of the unknown if I'm honest... So I can't wait to start these classes and see what happens :) has anyone got any story's to share of their first experience while meditating?
Would love to hear them :)

What an exciting journey!
Meditation is great for self awareness and many other things, it depends what you use meditation for, and the different types of trance used in meditation.

I would be happy to answer any psychic related/meditation related questions you may have.
Im curious, what will you learn in this 8 week course?

Kelc

What an exciting journey!
Meditation is great for self awareness and many other things, it depends what you use meditation for, and the different types of trance used in meditation.

I would be happy to answer any psychic related/meditation related questions you may have.
You can also visit my homepage through my profile, so you can see what areas I cover, and ask questions based on that on here or via PM. feel free.

Im curious, what will you learn in this 8 week course?
basically I don't know how to handle it and I've always been fearful of it, it's the fear of the unknown that worrys me, I've always been scared of the dark aswell which doesn't help and I still am to this day! I have started meditating to meet my spirit guide/guides but because of fear I'm stopping myself going any further, I'm very jumpy while meditating because I can feel things around me and I don't know how to handle it, so I feel this course will help me to ground and protect myself properly, and the fact I will be with other people while I'm learning will help me feel at ease

Hi Abbas A Shah firstly thankyou for taking the time to give advice about this, I've always had an great interest in the spirit world, I've had experiences throughout my life I saw a spirit when I was a child (I was in bed and a man was standing over me) I later learned when I was older that before we moved in the house a man passed away there, I've felt spirit near me many times through my life.

I have a question if u don't mind I've saw/heard/smelt things to do with the spirit world would you say that I have all the abilities? If so will these get better?
Thankyou :)

JONIKA

Hi Kelc
Good luck on your journey! It's so exciting because a whole new world is opening up to you. Don't be afraid, embrace this new adventure. Remember that your intentions carry all the weight. So, always think positive, ask for protection and you will be protected. Your spirit guides are there to help you out and protect you so consciously communicate with them - they are there for you, always.

When I first embarked on this journey, I started experiencing amazing things...but one of the very first things I noticed was how high my energy was - not meaning physical energy of the body, but spiritual energy. My vibration was getting higher and higher and with that came sharper senses: my intuition was clear, I could sense other people's thoughts and energy, I was able to predict future events easily, I could sense energy in the air, I could sense my own energy radiating outward like radio waves when I was doing a reading. Over a short period of time, I learned to trust myself much more too - with that, creating psychic connections happened in a snap with hardly any effort. It felt like the veil was lifted and I could touch the invisible dimensions. The invisible dimensions are this one huge extraordinary world. Living in our form as humans seems limiting and as only a small drop of time in our soul's limitless life span. The reach we are capable of having is so wide and so extraordinary - the people who are out of touch - can't even imagine. :)

Ok, thanks for listening to my poetic rant. :)

Kelc

Hi Kelc
Good luck on your journey! It's so exciting because a whole new world is opening up to you. Don't be afraid, embrace this new adventure. Remember that your intentions carry all the weight. So, always think positive, ask for protection and you will be protected. Your spirit guides are there to help you out and protect you so consciously communicate with them - they are there for you, always.

When I first embarked on this journey, I started experiencing amazing things...but one of the very first things I noticed was how high my energy was - not meaning physical energy of the body, but spiritual energy. My vibration was getting higher and higher and with that came sharper senses: my intuition was clear, I could sense other people's thoughts and energy, I was able to predict future events easily, I could sense energy in the air, I could sense my own energy radiating outward like radio waves when I was doing a reading. Over a short period of time, I learned to trust myself much more too - with that, creating psychic connections happened in a snap with hardly any effort. It felt like the veil was lifted and I could touch the invisible dimensions. The invisible dimensions are this one huge extraordinary world. Living in our form as humans seems limiting and as only a small drop of time in our soul's limitless life span. The reach we are capable of having is so wide and so extraordinary - the people who are out of touch - can't even imagine. :)

Ok, thanks for listening to my poetic rant. :)

Hi JONIKA
I'm so lucky to have found this forum to have people like yourself explain their amazing experiences with me, it makes me feel like ive got so much to learn even more than I could imagine and I'm very excited about it, I have started to see things very differently as I feel I'm more aware, I know I haven't even scratched the surface yet! Thankyou for your supportive words I do try very hard to do this, I hope in time and with this course it will help me relax and feel confident, once again JONIKA thankyou for this it means a lot :)

Abbas A Shah

=Kelc;4161818]Hi Abbas A Shah firstly thankyou for taking the time to give advice about this, I've always had an great interest in the spirit world, I've had experiences throughout my life I saw a spirit when I was a child (I was in bed and a man was standing over me) I later learned when I was older that before we moved in the house a man passed away there, I've felt spirit near me many times through my life.

I have a question if u don't mind I've saw/heard/smelt things to do with the spirit world would you say that I have all the abilities? If so will these get better?
Thankyou :)

Yep, I am sure you do. We all have the abilities in us, just require some practice to get better at it. Meditation is just not enough though, its important to practice other practical ways to enhance your abilities.

Question: How are you sure what you experienced was to do with the spirit world, and not an experience that could be on a psychic level. Because you could smell/hear/see things on a psychic level and it can be that it has nothing to do with spirit.

Kelc

Yep, I am sure you do. We all have the abilities in us, just require some practice to get better at it. Meditation is just not enough though, its important to practice other practical ways to enhance your abilities.

Question: How are you sure what you experienced was to do with the spirit world, and not an experience that could be on a psychic level. Because you could smell/hear/see things on a psychic level and it can be that it has nothing to do with spirit.

Hi when I meditate I have my dog (who got put to sleep 8yrs ago) he always sits at my left side, the first time I felt his presence I asked for a sign of who was with me, I then had his smell fill the room so I knew it was him, he now always comes when I'm meditating I think he may be my guide, I've also had spirits visit me at night and try and talk to me but through fear I ask them to move away as I'm not comfortable, with this they go away, I hear words being shouted out when I'm going to sleep but I can't understand what is being said I would say this is spirit trying to make contact. :)

Abbas A Shah

Hi when I meditate I have my dog (who got put to sleep 8yrs ago) he always sits at my left side, the first time I felt his presence I asked for a sign of who was with me, I then had his smell fill the room so I knew it was him, he now always comes when I'm meditating I think he may be my guide, I've also had spirits visit me at night and try and talk to me but through fear I ask them to move away as I'm not comfortable, with this they go away, I hear words being shouted out when I'm going to sleep but I can't understand what is being said I would say this is spirit trying to make contact. :)

Well reading what you have shared, does indicate some kind of spirit influence and some things indicate things that can happen because of your mind as well.

I found it interesting that you mentioned 'when you meditate, your dog sits to your left side'

Do you know when I am sitting with spirit (u could call it meditation for now), my male guide sits to my left side. His presence is strong, so you just know something or someone is there. (hopefully this gives you something to think about)

Perhaps, its your guide too (but ur mind perceives it as a dog, because of your attachment and the bond makes you connect to the other realm (its what u may think, but its actually a guide or a spirit) But who knows, could be your dog too! But if it happens every single time u meditate, then its highly likely its not your dog but its a guide.

Are you into animal guides?

I was suggested by a member not to 'teach' so ill avoid doing that. I know a few students who have had the same experiences like you, and I can tell you, the thoughts your having, are quite normal ^^

All I can say is, you seem on the right track, and seeking the right questions.

ravenest

the side thing seems to make sense since the left side is usually the receptive side.

So what we receive from is on our left (symbolically) and what might sit on our right might be more like .... a living eidolon or kama rupa ?

Kelc .... interesting about your dog :) also with the noises and voices, it can have a material source as well, so dont get too disturbed (but protection is always a good thing to work anyway) .

Do you have to deal with a lot of verbal in your life. I used to read an immense amount, my dreams were often frustrating as I would be showed all these amazing and 'important' 'astral books', but I could never get the meaning or sting the words together ... I assumed it was the previous info being interior processed ? After it was, and cut back on the imput, it stopped.

celticnoodle

I've also had spirits visit me at night and try and talk to me but through fear I ask them to move away as I'm not comfortable, with this they go away,

Kelc, this alone should point out to you that you don't need to be afraid. You've already solved it by telling them to move away, when you are afraid or uncomfortable with their presence! :thumbsup:

Continue with this practice and if you feel you need help, ask your guides to also help you move them away. I have to do this at times when I go to bed--because sometimes the spirits just FLOOD into my bedroom, and won't leave me in peace! You will learn that there are times when you just need to be blunt with them and tell them, "NOT NOW! LEAVE ME ALONE!"

spirits are generally pretty good about listening to us. :D

Kelc

Well reading what you have shared, does indicate some kind of spirit influence and some things indicate things that can happen because of your mind as well.

I found it interesting that you mentioned 'when you meditate, your dog sits to your left side'

Do you know when I am sitting with spirit (u could call it meditation for now), my male guide sits to my left side. His presence is strong, so you just know something or someone is there. (hopefully this gives you something to think about)

Perhaps, its your guide too (but ur mind perceives it as a dog, because of your attachment and the bond makes you connect to the other realm (its what u may think, but its actually a guide or a spirit) But who knows, could be your dog too! But if it happens every single time u meditate, then its highly likely its not your dog but its a guide.

Are you into animal guides?

I was suggested by a member not to 'teach' so ill avoid doing that. I know a few students who have had the same experiences like you, and I can tell you, the thoughts your having, are quite normal ^^

All I can say is, you seem on the right track, and seeking the right questions.

Thankyou Abbas A Shah, I'm looking forward to this new journey :)