Beginners psychic development

Kelc

the side thing seems to make sense since the left side is usually the receptive side.

So what we receive from is on our left (symbolically) and what might sit on our right might be more like .... a living eidolon or kama rupa ?

Kelc .... interesting about your dog :) also with the noises and voices, it can have a material source as well, so dont get too disturbed (but protection is always a good thing to work anyway) .

Do you have to deal with a lot of verbal in your life. I used to read an immense amount, my dreams were often frustrating as I would be showed all these amazing and 'important' 'astral books', but I could never get the meaning or sting the words together ... I assumed it was the previous info being interior processed ? After it was, and cut back on the imput, it stopped.

Hi Ravenest yes I do try and protect myself all the time, sometimes I am to busy and forget though..... Do I deal with a lot of verbal, does a 16 and a 9 yr old relate to verbal? Lol... If so yes they give me lots of verbal :bugeyed:
I've been reading up a lot more on it so I hope to understand more :)

Kelc

Kelc, this alone should point out to you that you don't need to be afraid. You've already solved it by telling them to move away, when you are afraid or uncomfortable with their presence! :thumbsup:

Continue with this practice and if you feel you need help, ask your guides to also help you move them away. I have to do this at times when I go to bed--because sometimes the spirits just FLOOD into my bedroom, and won't leave me in peace! You will learn that there are times when you just need to be blunt with them and tell them, "NOT NOW! LEAVE ME ALONE!"

spirits are generally pretty good about listening to us. :D

Hi CN yes my auntie told me to do this because it was happening quite a lot, she is ill at the moment so she doesn't do it much at present, she's has myeloma so this has took over her time, the reason really I've turned to other sources because usually she would be the main person I would turn to :)

celticnoodle

Hi CN yes my auntie told me to do this because it was happening quite a lot, she is ill at the moment so she doesn't do it much at present, she's has myeloma so this has took over her time, the reason really I've turned to other sources because usually she would be the main person I would turn to :)

I am very sorry to hear this. I will add her to my prayers, Kelc.

JONIKA

Hi JONIKA
I'm so lucky to have found this forum to have people like yourself explain their amazing experiences with me, it makes me feel like ive got so much to learn even more than I could imagine and I'm very excited about it, I have started to see things very differently as I feel I'm more aware, I know I haven't even scratched the surface yet! Thankyou for your supportive words I do try very hard to do this, I hope in time and with this course it will help me relax and feel confident, once again JONIKA thankyou for this it means a lot :)

Hi Kelc
You can do it, have faith and trust yourself. Your intention to learn is there. Everything else will follow. :) Good luck! and keep us posted about your progress.

Jonika

Kelc

Hi Kelc
You can do it, have faith and trust yourself. Your intention to learn is there. Everything else will follow. :) Good luck! and keep us posted about your progress.

Jonika

Hi JONIKA I sure will keep you posted thanks for the support :thumbsup:

ravenest

Hi Ravenest yes I do try and protect myself all the time, sometimes I am to busy and forget though..... Do I deal with a lot of verbal, does a 16 and a 9 yr old relate to verbal? Lol... If so yes they give me lots of verbal :bugeyed:
I've been reading up a lot more on it so I hope to understand more :)

I am sure they do ! I had 3 at once; 3 y.o. twins and 6 y.o. boy to deal with for a while - also reverse verbal needed ... at least at story time they could all be done together :)

Some nice relaxing alone time before bed might help < listens carefully > ..... yep, I can hear her laughing at that from here