Eight of ghosts?

WolfyJames

I have that manga, it's a good one. There are a few threads here about it. The artist/author knows tarot and reuse other decks and do the art of those decks in her manga about her characters and their stories. The manga was published the last decade (2002) so the decks she used are at least a decade old. I know she used the Vampire Tarot for one of her stories.

Jeff0253

I have that manga, it's a good one. There are a few threads here about it. The artist/author knows tarot and reuse other decks and do the art of those decks in her manga about her characters and their stories. The manga was published the last decade (2002) so the decks she used are at least a decade old. I know she used the Vampire Tarot for one of her stories.

Yes, I'm further along in the story now. She drew a card from the "Master Deck," XI Forgiving--it's based on the life of Jesus. It's all really interesting, but the story is a bit hard to follow because most of the men in it look like women :) Perhaps this is typical of Manga, though--I haven't read many other Manga.

WolfyJames

That manga is not a manga in fact but a manhwa. Comics from Korea are called like that, the artist/author is from there. Mangas are comics from Japan. All the artists have their own style. The Tarot Cafe was my first asian comic and I've gotten hooked on them since, now I collect them. I since have gotten a nice collection and I also watch animes now (cartoons from Japan). I have to admit I don't like north american comics and graphic novels generally.

Here is a photo of my collection from my blog:

http://strangerealms.files.wordpress.com/2013/11/mangas.jpg