Ring Cycle Tarot - Wagner's Ring, Arthur Rackham, everything-I-Love Tarot due for rel

desertrat

Wow! Fabulous!

Why is it so expensive, Schiffer? Not that that will dissuade me. Still...beaucoup dinero.

AJ

When I read this topic, I thought.. wait a minute, I already have the Wagner's Ring Tarot...:confused: So looked it up in my database and indeed, I have the pre-published edition of 23 trumps from the Wagner's Ring Tarot that the author made in 2009. Now I am looking forward to buying the full deck :)

I wasn't able to turn up any scans, will you share a few of the majors? Thank you

Le Fanu

Why is it so expensive, Schiffer? Not that that will dissuade me. Still...beaucoup dinero.
Schiffer decks are always expensive. They need to be careful to not prices themselves out of the market. I am often in two minds about a deck and with Schiffer's prices I often opt not to buy because of the price. But with this deck I am most definitely not in two minds.

delizt

are there pics anywhere?

Rosewater

Thanks for the alert, Le Fanu. Will have the corresponding soundtrack on while reading or studying these cards!

strings of life

Watching thread!

Le Fanu, thanks for notifying us about this. When I read the thread title, my eyes widened like a child anticipating a great treat. I clicked on the Schiffer website link and had to read the synopsis two times because I couldn't believe what I was reading.

I watched the full Ring Cycle last December and completed it a year ago to this date (coincidence?). My father bought it for my mother for Christmas and we dove right into it. I'm still kicking myself for missing out when it was at Lincoln Center. Based on Arthur Rackham's drawings, yes!

I had no new decks on my list until today :).

lightpers

Thanks for sharing the information about this deck, i am a small fan with Arthur Rackham , guess i Google what The Ring of Nibelung is now..

delizt

Im hoping to see more cards, but the border is a bit much