Night Sun - The High Priestess

> Tarot Forum > Tarot Special Interest > Tarot Study Groups

Citizen

conurelover 
Night Sun - The High Priestess

The symbols at the top are the Moon and Gimel

The High Priestess sits on a comfortable throne all in dark brown clothing and dark brown veil covering her hair and eyes save fore the red under skirt. She holds an alchemical text on her lap. In her left hand she holds the Fool's egg. Vapory mist rises from the egg. Behind her throne is a staff.

In a cage on the floor to her left is what appears to be a heart. The word SAPIEN travels down a white ribbon next to her on the throne.

To me she will Gimel. Gimel means "giving reward or punishment." She holds the egg but also has caged a heart. The text on her lap holds the secrets of what she can do.
Top   #1
Citizen

RunningWild 

I think that what you're referring to as the "fool's egg" is meant to be understood as the Alchemical Egg here. I could be mistaken, however. I've got the deck and read some of the LWB and I get the feeling that this deck is Thothy in its construct.
Top   #2
Citizen

conurelover 

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunningWild View Post
I think that what you're referring to as the "fool's egg" is meant to be understood as the Alchemical Egg here. I could be mistaken, however. I've got the deck and read some of the LWB and I get the feeling that this deck is Thothy in its construct.
Thank you. Thoths and Alchemical themed decks are totally new for me. The alchemical egg makes much more sense!
Top   #3
Elsewhere on the Tarot Forum
Popular Tarot Boards
· Using Tarot Cards
· Talking Tarot
· Tarot Spreads
· Tarot Decks
· Rider-Waite-Smith

Special Interest Boards
· Astrology
· Crystals & Herbs
· Divination
· Lenormand
· Spirituality

Popular Tarot Threads
· Pet Peeves
· Timing of cards
· Interesting tarot pairs
· The Moon as how someone feels
· The World as feelings

More Tarot Threads
· Cards for certain events
· Tarot meanings for health
· List of Tarot Questions
· Can Tarot be Dangerous?
· List of Tarot Myths

Elsewhere on Aeclectic Tarot
· Tarot Cards & Reviews
· Free Tarot Readings
· Tarot eBooks
· Tarot Card Meanings

Copyright © 1996 - 2022 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us. Advertise with us.