She is bbbaaaccckkk......

tarotbear

--- duplicate post ---

tarotbear

And if it isn't the real Miss Cleo I'll eat a box of that rather shitty-sounding cereal! :thumbsup:

Scary thought - they could have her picture on the box! :bugeyed:

UrbanBramble

And if it isn't the real Miss Cleo I'll eat a box of that rather shitty-sounding cereal! [emoji106]

Scary thought - they could have her picture on the box! :bugeyed:
I would buy it just for the box and add it to my tarot collection... um, a Ms. Cleo cereal box subcollection?

tarotbear

I would buy it just for the box and add it to my tarot collection... um, a Ms. Cleo cereal box subcollection?

Not exactly 'Wheaties' here, ya know! LOL!!! :joke:

You could probably get it framed, though ... one of those expensive $1.98 frames from Wal*Mart's designer collection .... :p

Shade

I will purchase a box of French Toast Crunch in honor of this ad.

tarotbear

They could print a different Tarot card on the back of each box ... maybe someone should suggest it to them ... ?

h3ll0k1tt33

or send in 78 box tops and then they'll send you a miss cleo deck!

tarotbear

or send in 78 box tops and then they'll send you a miss cleo deck!

I actually have 2 or 3 of those - perhaps for 78 box tops you can get a signed Miss Cleo deck ...? :p

gregory

I actually have 2 or 3 of those - perhaps for 78 box tops you can get a signed Miss Cleo deck ...? :p
Does yours include the Full Video ? (It may even be signed. I never actually looked...)

tarotbear

Does yours include the Full Video ? (It may even be signed. I never actually looked...)

I can't open them (they would decline in value) :joke: , so I am guessing since these boxed sets were created at the 'height' of Mees Cleeo's popularity that they should contain the full VHS ... was there a 'partial VHS' version? These have the deck, book, and VHS tape in them.