Books on the Divine Masculine - pagan gods

ravenest

Oh ? I found your advice deeep and relevant :)

Sons ? ... Well then, essential reading IMO !

ravenest

'Coincidence

I just had a visitor from a young male (early 20's ), out of the blue he asked for a reading, normally ( nowadays) I would excuse myself ... but I went ahead.

It seemed all about these issues above .... I know he is having a hard time of it, young, new baby and all that . he has always seemed a little furtive and unsure of himself, his new 'wife' is a powerhouse of self-confidence, no BS Arien Queen of Wands type.

Then 'it' started coming out - not the details but the stuff ; tears, snot, various extruding crud - he sniffed it back a bit but I told him it was poison and to eliminate it ... talk about 'stuff coming up' ? He went out for a 'spit' and came back... The rest of it was like a re-run of the above thread and related issues.

Anyway ... I heard him outside later singing ... so ... :)

Now I find out he is staying around here for a few days at a female friends place.

I am beginning to suspect the women (at home and here) sent him here for some 'older male' perspective :)

[ And just to continue the 'coincidence' I thought ... ah what the heck, the cards are out, may as well look at my own .

I have a fair bit of pain the last few days (hip), so bad yesterday I set up some traction to pull my femur out of the hip socket ... ahhh ! I thought 'I need to do what the Hanged Man is doing'.

Today, the pain is back with a vengeance ! First card in my reading ... the Hanged Man :laugh:

Milfoil

Another book to consider - Choirs of the God - Revisioning Masculinity. A collection of essays from various authors, edited by John Matthews.