Tiny automatic drawings on offer

danieljuk

I like your idea of rounds so you don't get overwhelmed! :)
thank you for adding me and I always give lots of feedback ;) I would love a general reading which is a message from the universe about what I currently need to know or rather 'see' with the drawing. I will leave it to the universe to give me a picture through your gorgeous talents. Because I love your androgynous figures, I'm particularly interested in the reading about any androgynous themes and also any Jungian themes about my anima and animus, it's my current obsession ;) Anyway will love whatever comes up to you :heart:

Tanga

Here is how it works:

You leave a question or just ask for a general reading. I draw random lines until I see shapes. Then I stop and work out the shapes. When I've finished the drawing I write up what it suggests to me.

...New round of sitters as of 26 January:

anie
danieljuk
Tanga
Starri Knytes
Ginmore

Oooh! What a treat to come home after an involved day of both work and Wing Tsun (Kung Fu), and see this tonight!

Ahem. So.
My question is this: I have a vision; for my current business, my new 2nd business (presently on the drawing board), and my spiritual and social+romantic life. I am in process of doing all that I know how to do (including the consultation of relevant sources for help), to arrive at the full manifestation of this vision, with the aim of having most of the groundwork cemented by end 2015, - and I know that the key words here are 'patience' and 'maintaining balance'.
Are there any spirit messengers out there (spirits, guides, fae, ghosts, angels, deities, daemons, elementals, divas etc.) that could give me additional pointers for executing this vision? - either externally, or internally from the viewpoint of my shadow/hidden/unconscious self?

Lol. No pressure or anything.
I'm playing big.
Already looking at possible spaces on the wall for this piece of art...

Many, many excited and heartfelt thanks for whatever you can offer.

Sonia Doris

Thanks for this!! ^^

Whaaa, I'd like to sit too.

My question is about money, alleviating my worries at this time, really. :-D So... $$$? :p

BrightEye

Reading for anie - 28 January 2015

I think this drawing is very much about a relationship, and I take it it's the one with C. I see C here as the lizard man and you as the feline creature he is holding. He is not only embracing her but carrying her. There's an idiom in my language that literally says carrying someone (on or in one's hands), which means whoever does the carrying treasures the other person greatly. They would move the earth for them.

The lizard is also flicking his tongue, and that seemed very protective, i.e. he feels very protective of you.

He is also eyeing the shell in the foreground. The shell seems to have an erotic/sexual connotation. He wants you, I think, very much, but he may be too afraid of addressing that issue, perhaps for fear of ruining something.

Let me know if any of this resonates, and thanks for sitting :)

anie

I think this drawing is very much about a relationship, and I take it it's the one with C. I see C here as the lizard man and you as the feline creature he is holding. He is not only embracing her but carrying her. There's an idiom in my language that literally says carrying someone (on or in one's hands), which means whoever does the carrying treasures the other person greatly. They would move the earth for them.

The lizard is also flicking his tongue, and that seemed very protective, i.e. he feels very protective of you.

He is also eyeing the shell in the foreground. The shell seems to have an erotic/sexual connotation. He wants you, I think, very much, but he may be too afraid of addressing that issue, perhaps for fear of ruining something.

Let me know if any of this resonates, and thanks for sitting :)

OH THIS IS SO STUNNING! I have been so excited and nervous about what you would see!
I can not thank you enough for this gift.
I will print it and keep it in my office. SO lovely.

I think you have done a lovely job of reflecting/reading what the situation is currently. He's been really tring to get me back into his world - I have been backing away afraid of him hurting me. We live very different lives. they don't mesh. he knows I have been so very down about different things and he has been reaching out and tring to soothe me. he is quite protective of me (I think because I was there for him years ago when something terrible happened in his life.. I just stood beside him even though we had really only known each other for a bit).... funny with the shell! .. he suggested we escape for a day, just him and me have some drinks and laughs and other things-as he has been missing everything about me (his words lol)... We haven't been together that way in a number of years. just been friends.. I might be the one who is more afraid of addressing it and ruining something though... I've been putting it off ;)

May I ask what inspires your choice of watercolor? is that also something that just flows with the readings... does one color mean something to you, compared to another?

BrightEye

anie

Thank you for the feedback. I'm glad to hear the reading resonates.

Do you what determines my choice of medium (pencil or watercolour) or what determines my choice of specific colours? I find I'm less prone to anatomic realism when I work in watercolour, and I think the more flowing line is important for this kind of drawing that I'm doing here. It contributes to the spontaneity and the poetry of the automatic drawing. When you look at my work in pencil here and in other threads, I tend too much towards realism, which can make the drawing quite static and rigid. And it also takes much longer to finish, which means that I might add things consciously and maybe for aesthetic reasons that really have no place in a drawing that is based primarily on intuition and unconscious motivation.

Choosing the colours for a drawing is mainly done intuitively. Like with the lines themselves, it helps not to overthink the process, otherwise the whole idea of automatism is ruined. I admit I often struggle with the colours, but that's part of the learning process for me.

BrightEye

Reading for danieljuk - 30 January 2015

I like your idea of rounds so you don't get overwhelmed! :)
thank you for adding me and I always give lots of feedback ;) I would love a general reading which is a message from the universe about what I currently need to know or rather 'see' with the drawing. I will leave it to the universe to give me a picture through your gorgeous talents. Because I love your androgynous figures, I'm particularly interested in the reading about any androgynous themes and also any Jungian themes about my anima and animus, it's my current obsession ;) Anyway will love whatever comes up to you :heart:

So, the reading seems to be indeed about androgyny or about masculine and feminine, as represented by the two masks. The one on the right is more feminine looking. She is also a little sad. And she is paired with a seashell, which is again a symbol of femininity and female sexuality.

The mask on the left is sharper, more confident and masculine looking. And there is a seagull, the bird of the drawing's title, flying away to the left, trying to disentangle itself.

I think the drawing suggests that your feminine side feels neglected and sad. It wants more attention and expression. However, I think the overall message of the drawing is that you need to get away from thinking in anima/animus terms altogether. It's too binary, even if you think in terms of androgyny and merging the two. You need to look elsewhere for answers.

ETA: Actually, I'm undecided about the male-female dynamic here. The bird could also indicate that you might need to move away from some sort of enforced masculinity. Maybe that is the image you present to the world and that makes another part of you sad.

BrightEye

Reading for Tanga - 30 Januray 2015

Oooh! What a treat to come home after an involved day of both work and Wing Tsun (Kung Fu), and see this tonight!

Ahem. So.
My question is this: I have a vision; for my current business, my new 2nd business (presently on the drawing board), and my spiritual and social+romantic life. I am in process of doing all that I know how to do (including the consultation of relevant sources for help), to arrive at the full manifestation of this vision, with the aim of having most of the groundwork cemented by end 2015, - and I know that the key words here are 'patience' and 'maintaining balance'.
Are there any spirit messengers out there (spirits, guides, fae, ghosts, angels, deities, daemons, elementals, divas etc.) that could give me additional pointers for executing this vision? - either externally, or internally from the viewpoint of my shadow/hidden/unconscious self?

Lol. No pressure or anything.
I'm playing big.
Already looking at possible spaces on the wall for this piece of art...

Many, many excited and heartfelt thanks for whatever you can offer.

The overall feel I get from this drawing is of restriction. This woman looks like a dancer who not only can't hear the music but can't disentangle herself from those voluminous clothes that impede her freedom of movement.

Something seems to be holding you back in moving forward with this project. There is something that you haven't thought of that needs your attention before you can move forward with purpose and confidence. My guess is it has to do with mindset and attitude more so than with economic considerations. Your mind is not as free as it needs to be. I'm also struck by the bird that's flying in the opposite direction. This makes me think that you may need to reconsider an approach.

Does any of this resonate?

anie

Thank you for the feedback. I'm glad to hear the reading resonates.

Do you what determines my choice of medium (pencil or watercolour) or what determines my choice of specific colours? I find I'm less prone to anatomic realism when I work in watercolour, and I think the more flowing line is important for this kind of drawing that I'm doing here. It contributes to the spontaneity and the poetry of the automatic drawing. When you look at my work in pencil here and in other threads, I tend too much towards realism, which can make the drawing quite static and rigid. And it also takes much longer to finish, which means that I might add things consciously and maybe for aesthetic reasons that really have no place in a drawing that is based primarily on intuition and unconscious motivation.

Choosing the colours for a drawing is mainly done intuitively. Like with the lines themselves, it helps not to overthink the process, otherwise the whole idea of automatism is ruined. I admit I often struggle with the colours, but that's part of the learning process for me.

Oh thanks for this response. I was wondering about the choice of colors yes.. I wondered if green had a special meaning or red for example.. but it sounds like it just flows... That would be curious to look back on ... your feelings as they relate to the color choices. If you went pro doing thing (which I surely think you can!!!) it would be a nice added touch to beable to explain the colors and their suggested meanings... Just a thought..

I have tried automatic writing , but I ususally end up illegible... and exhausted.. so I totally understand the energy it takes to do these!
Much appreciated my dear... thanks again

jolie_amethyst

BrightEye, I would love to be in the next round, or any round you have room to fit me into! I keep missing when you do these, and they are exquisite.

I'm looking for any advice from the universe about a particular writing project of my own that I'm working on.