See How YOU Scry, Feb. 02-Feb. 08

LittleOne

1. LittleOne......Love.
* I see an image, of still (emotionally) holding on, to a past relationship?
* Looking for a very spiritual connection, with someone, or, this could be connected to a previous relationship?
* There is someone around you, who is a secret admirer, would like to approach you, but, stays hidden? lol.
* He feels insecure, and shy.
* Looks wise: Short, strong square face, round eyes.
* works in nature or, with his hands.
Looks like a native of Fiji, or from the Islands?

Yep, I have an ex from the past still in contact. I have been paying a lot of attention to my spiritual life recently - turning to it when I start feeling doubtful in love. I know that my prayers will be answered in a way that is in my best interest by the higher powers.

I think I know who this secret admirer is. I have a friend who fits all these characteristics. Not Fijian or an islander but foreign looking. Very short and more than just works in nature, lives and breathes it - it is his life! Mosy of our time spent together involves exploring nature. Unfortunately I don't think I could reciprocate his feelings. He is a bit too negative for me. He is an excellent friend though and intellectually stimulates me and does, despite a bit of a negative outlook, challenges me to think spiritually in other ways.

Cool pick up considering how different your reading was from the others!

LittleOne

Love

LittleOne, it seems to me like you've had tumultuous love life. Like the colors in this sphere, your love life has been full of churning energies, conflicting emotions, conflicting verbal communication or a total lack of it resulting in your feeling a little bit jaded or cynical about love. Am I right?

Sorry your reading is so short. :)

Jonika

Hi Jonika,

My past love life has been very tumultous, yes. It has calmed down a fair bit in recent years - it's no longer the destructive waves of the ocean, just small waves crashing against a shoreline. Recently there has been a bit of back and forward communication with an ex that is conflicting - I do have my doubts.

tarotlova

*sigh* I have had so many pregnancy predictions lately!

The first time I tried to scry I saw a heap of images, the last two just one big image, so even if it's not a literal birth something new is coming :)

celticnoodle

thanks for the fb, littleone and it is funny that two of us picked up on babies! It'll be interesting to see how life turns out for you in these regards. :laugh: Good Luck! :)

pumpkins

Pumpkins twin soul:

I see a bit of an alien - so I think your twin soul may not be conventional. I also saw a big bright bird - which made think first of the sky-land/heaven-earth link which was just confirming for me that you have a twin soul coming to you. They will come to you when are feeling at your most free and they are a free spirit themselves. This might sound weird but I saw a melanoma - a kind of skin cancer - so the two thoughts came to my head, they might be from a hot climate place (or you meet them there) or there is a skin/health issue linked to them.

I also saw a bit of a jackal head hiding in the ball - not sure what this means as jackals don't always have good associations... even as Anubis the jackal has a bit of a connotation surrounding death. However Anubis does assist in moving to the afterlife...

And then I saw a walrus - again another animal that goes between two realms water and earth. So that's: air and earth, water and earth, and life and afterlife beasts. I'm not sure how to interpret the walrus so I might just leave it there.....

...as I'm not seeing much more at this point.

Hope I gave you something useful even though I can't seem to link my symbols into an interpretation - I'm sorry!
hi littleone! thank you for this lovely reading!
i have heard before that this person has some skin issue going on. also that i will be in a difficult situation with someone else when he appears so jackal makes sense. i keep picking on mourning, some kind of loss is associated with this situation somehow.
i have no idea about walrus either. but your reading was pretty insightful. thank you once again:)

pumpkins

Your twin soul

They also call it Twin Souls if I am not mistaken. Okay, I can't tell if you are a woman or a man from your nickname so I am not going to worry about that. I am just going to write down what comes to me. :D :D

It's a man with black eyes and black hair. He wears his hair short - Roman style :) He's got pronounced eyebrows. He's lanky - thin and tall. He is very good-natured. He's got a calm and tolerant personality. He doesn't get angry very often. He likes to work with animals. I am getting that he like horses and dogs. And he lives in the mountainous countryside. Interestingly, he is your opposite. He's the calmness to your energy, diplomat to your "quick-to-judge" approach, peacemaker to your passionate anger. He is passionate but he doesn't show it. He will only show his passion to YOU. I feel like he might the one whom you'll be able to openly discuss Tarot and everything spiritual because he is a spiritual person too and believes in other dimensions, ghosts, angels, spirit guides. He's very down-to-earth at the same time. A very grounded person. He will teach you many things about life and spirituality - from his perspective and experience - which will be very enriching for you. I see you riding horses together and dogs are running after you both (not that they are trying to take a bite out of you, but they are your dogs...on a farm, ranch).

I hope you can relate! and if not, that's okay too. :)

Jonika
honestly i am very intrigued to know him more now after reading the description of him by you:) i cannot comment on him but what you have picked on for me is amazingly true and i do have a love for animals too, especially dogs. loved the insight:)

pumpkins

Q:i'd like to know about my twin soul

Pumpkins, looking into this ball I can see the outline of a man facing a woman in a long dress. He seems captivated by her as she just walks into the room and passes him by.

It gives me the feeling that your twin soul will see you before you see them. You may not even notice them at first, but I think that the two of you will be introduced and I feel that because you are in a long dress-probably at a formal affair. Once you are introduced and begin to talk, you will begin to fall in love with him.

The figure I see is the back of the man, but I also get an image in my mind of a man with short, somewhat wavy dark hair. Perhaps even curly. His hair will come down to the back of his collar I believe and he is slender of build. I think he may have been involved in sports in school or perhaps he sometimes gets together now with friends to play ball.

May comes to mind for me. So, I'm wondering if you'll meet him then or if May will somehow be important for the two of you. :)
hi celticnoodle! thanks for the wonderful insight. i wouldn't be able to comment on the description that you gave me about the twin soul but this person who has curly hair and is a sportsman does show up in my own readings. that was great clue there regarding meeting him in a formal event and may being important for us. i just love how you guys are able to pick on such details. thank you once again for sharing your gift with us:)

Ira

Thanks for the feedback LittleOne :)

strangebrew

Hi

I have a small crystal ball I have never used. Would you be up for a swap?...I would love to get into learning this form of divination

:)

LittleOne

Hi strangebrew,

celticnoodle had mentioned going away this week and not posting a new scrying thread.

I would be happy to continue on this thread and use the ball celtinoodle posted (as I don't own my own) if you wanted to provide me with your question and for me read my original question?

And maybe some of the other sitters would be keen too? But that's up to them.