A dream about being pregnant?

PeopleWillBeYou

Last night I had a dream that I was pregnant. My belly was big so I guess I was close to labor. I knew it was my ex's baby. I was happy, but was afraid of being in labor. I kept rubbing my belly. lol But this wasn't the first time I had a dream like that. The first time was when I was with my ex. I had a dream that I was in labor. My parents went out to buy baby stuff an I had the baby. It looked like my ex so I knew it was his. I was so happy. I've never had a dream like that before. I remember a few months back I had a reading and the lady said she saw me had a baby by my ex. That was kinda strange lol Also sometimes I would have dreams of him talking to other girls while I was dating him, but I found out that he was. What does this mean?

celticnoodle

generally, a dream of your being pregnant indicates something is about to start anew for you. So are you getting ready to start a new job? move to a new home? or any new project. I imagine because you dreamed that you were ready to go into labor that this will come about rather soon for you.

Perhaps your 'ex' was only thought of in the dream due to him being at one time tied to you in a relationship.

however, this said--it could also be that you could be pregnant--some people have dreamed of being pregnant and then found out that they were indeed pregnant.

danieljuk

how do you feel about your Ex? this dream and the last one seems to point to the fact you still have a connection with them. do you want to get back with him? does he give stability?

I like CN's idea about something new (birth is such a symbol of that or of rebirth) but also a baby grows inside of you and then is born. I would say there is a strong theme of growing and developing here.

I think your dreams represent your desire and what you wish. If there is no way you want to get back with the ex, could he be a symbol of what you are looking for? the dream of a nice partner and you have a baby together. just some thoughts :)