Spell Casting During A Full Moon

GotH

I am glad you had a great time at the beach, GotH! I envy you the closeness to the water, but am happy you can enjoy it! :heart:

Ravenest, thanks SO much for posting the Swinburne! That was delightful! *happy sigh* :love:

Thanks LP... I enjoyed it. :) I'll be doing that again soon.

ravenest

I tried to find a pic of all this to tie it together; the Moon, metal work, crystals, Neptune and 'lovely ladies' (Venus ). But I couldnt. I saw it the other night in an antiques TV show.

W O W !

This woman had a strange shaped object, it was a case that opened and was plushly lined with crushed velvet and she took out this sculpture;

Metallic with silver and gold inserts and some enamelling the base was surging waves, King Neptune ( fish tail from the waist down) was emerging from the waves, his upper human body upright in the air, his fish parts under the waves to emerge at the back in a magnificent tail that had gold and green enamelled scales. He was holding aloft a large crystal ball type sphere that was held in his hand and bands of metal settings, inside the 'globular sea' was another sculpture (that must have been mounted on springs as it moved and rocked inside in the 'sea) of a big shell with Venus reclining on it all in some white soft blue material

W O W !

That's all I can say. . . except it was magnificent and I want one !