See How YOU Scry | Feb. 11 - Feb. 22

Padma

Awesome! Thanks :) It does look like fun!

katieb

Please change my question to a general romance one.

Romance for me

Audelia

Readings for Reverie and Padma...

What a beautiful sphere! :) It sucked me in as soon as I opened the link!

Readings for Reverie and Padma

Reverie – Developments between my lover and I
I see a person, possibly a woman, throwing her hands up in joy. I feel as though your relationship is about to enter into a positive new phase. I keep getting word ‘travel’ have you discussed or are you planning on going on a holiday together? I see the ocean so this means possibly a trip overseas? There is a sense of subdued excitement here. I feel as though one (or both) of you may be feeling the first inklings of “This is it. This person is the one for me,” although they are afraid to speak up about it for fear of rejection. I feel as though you have been through a lot in terms of romance, that you have been hurt badly in the past and because of this you find it hard to give yourself to someone fully. There’s a real sense of protection here – doing what you can to protect your heart. This is well and good, but the heart needs to flourish too. Don’t be afraid of your connection with this person. Trust what you are feeling, be open and like the image in the crystal ball, throw your arms up and give yourself to it entirely.

Padma – Will new dog and old dog get along?
As I focus on the sphere, in my mind’s eye I see a dog with a sandy-coloured coat. This dog is, dare I say, lazy but completely loveable and ‘part of the furniture’ at this stage. What I mean by this is that he has become so part of the family that the house doesn’t feel the same if he’s not there. I think that the new dog will inject a bit of life into this old dog. You may find yourself with essentially two puppies on your hands. There will be an introductory period and old dog may get a little grumpy and agitated with this sprightly new pup, but they will become firm friends soon. I think this could be exactly what old dog needs to keep him young at heart. I see two very peaceful, very blissed out dogs asleep on top of each other in front of a roaring fire. Also, does old dog have health problems? I keep getting the phrase “new dog will be good for his health” I’m not sure if this means new dog will help him with an existing condition or new dog will just help to perk him up a bit.

Padma

What a beautiful sphere! :) It sucked me in as soon as I opened the link!

Padma – Will new dog and old dog get along?
As I focus on the sphere, in my mind’s eye I see a dog with a sandy-coloured coat. This dog is, dare I say, lazy but completely loveable and ‘part of the furniture’ at this stage. What I mean by this is that he has become so part of the family that the house doesn’t feel the same if he’s not there. I think that the new dog will inject a bit of life into this old dog. You may find yourself with essentially two puppies on your hands. There will be an introductory period and old dog may get a little grumpy and agitated with this sprightly new pup, but they will become firm friends soon. I think this could be exactly what old dog needs to keep him young at heart. I see two very peaceful, very blissed out dogs asleep on top of each other in front of a roaring fire. Also, does old dog have health problems? I keep getting the phrase “new dog will be good for his health” I’m not sure if this means new dog will help him with an existing condition or new dog will just help to perk him up a bit.

Interesting take, Audelia! :) Thank you for scrying for me :)

My resident dog is black, tan, silver and white. She is lazy only because her hips bother her, so there is the health problem! She is indeed very lovable, and certainly is part of everything. She is my constant companion, and she follows us around wherever we go in the house.

We had to put a dog down last September, so she has been quite lonely and the loneliness
has turned into listlessness and boredom...she really is a playful dog at heart, so I am hoping that she will enjoy having a pal again! :D It really is too quiet around here.

In regard to two dogs in front of the fireplace, a good friend of mine sent me a beautiful Christmas card with two dogs and a cat in front of a fire, all sleeping. (I also have a cat). So that image immediately came to mind when you said about the two dogs curled up :) Also, there is a big dog bed right in front of our fireplace. So wow! Pretty accurate scrying! I am certainly hoping these two grow to love each other :) and I really do hope it helps to re-invigorate my 6 year old...how nice if she could revisit her puppyhood with this new little guy! I hope she does not get too grumpy about him - I will have to come and give you more feedback in May, when they will have been together for a bit :)

Thanks again for the great reading, Audelia! :love:

MissNine

Ok everyone... I think a scrying is my weakness. :-(
Maybe I need to center myself better but I just can't get the messages! This is frustrating.

JONIKA

Miss Nine to Five
Take a break and try again :) If I may make a suggestion, don't stare at the ball too long, instead just blink - look for a second - and write down the first thought that comes into your mind. You can do it!

Audelia

Interesting take, Audelia! :) Thank you for scrying for me :)

My resident dog is black, tan, silver and white. She is lazy only because her hips bother her, so there is the health problem! She is indeed very lovable, and certainly is part of everything. She is my constant companion, and she follows us around wherever we go in the house.

We had to put a dog down last September, so she has been quite lonely and the loneliness
has turned into listlessness and boredom...she really is a playful dog at heart, so I am hoping that she will enjoy having a pal again! :D It really is too quiet around here.

In regard to two dogs in front of the fireplace, a good friend of mine sent me a beautiful Christmas card with two dogs and a cat in front of a fire, all sleeping. (I also have a cat). So that image immediately came to mind when you said about the two dogs curled up :) Also, there is a big dog bed right in front of our fireplace. So wow! Pretty accurate scrying! I am certainly hoping these two grow to love each other :) and I really do hope it helps to re-invigorate my 6 year old...how nice if she could revisit her puppyhood with this new little guy! I hope she does not get too grumpy about him - I will have to come and give you more feedback in May, when they will have been together for a bit :)

Thanks again for the great reading, Audelia! :love:

Thank you for the detailed feedback Padma :) I'm glad what I saw resonated with you and I hope the dogs do get on (I'm a massive dog person myself! :D)

celticnoodle

seven words, eh? "will new dog and old dog get along?" k, that is 8 words, will it still do...? Lol!

Well, I had to read for you first, before the others because the moment I looked into this ball, I saw 2 dogs running side by side. :D

Now, I happen to know that you like German Shepherds and am guessing your first dog is a German Shepherd and I do know that your soon to be had pup will also be a German shepherd. Well, the dogs I see in this ball appear to be large in size and able to run swiftly.
Sounds like German Shepherds to me! This running for the two of them seem to be all in fun. The first shepherd is the easiest to see. It is just below the green, purple and lighter purple shades at the top. This dog is in a dark gray for his head adn the rest of his body is a mix of white and gray. he seems to be running for all he is worth! I am going to guess this is the one you have now.

The 2nd dog is under the first and you probably do have to use your imagination a bit to really see it is a dog too. much blurrier then the dog above it. But, I can still make out a smaller dog, as if still growing, but a dark head and the long lean body also flying like a race horse as it runs with the 'older' dog. :D

Now, I can also see the image of a person, between these two dogs and much of the image is a mix of what is making the lower and younger dog. I can see a two eyes and a nose and a bit of the mouth. Seems to be a feminine face--so I will guess it is you. She seems to be smiling and quite happy with the two dogs getting along so well.

I can imagine you are taking this pair to a large park area or perhaps your own back yard is quite big--just to let them run. At times I feel the older dog will do what they can to 'remind' the younger dog that they are the HEAD dog. Know what I mean? Top dog and the one 'in charge' kind of thing. But Mr. Top Dog also is older, and slowing down a bit--even if he is still once in awhile able to show off his stuff by outrunning Mr. young dog. :laugh:

Yes, I can see they will definitely get a long. But, Top Dog will once in awhile nip at the young dog to put him in his place, because like all dogs, they will once in awhile try to be and stay King of the Hill. however, young dog won't give Top Dog much trouble over all. He may need a bit of nipping here and there, but the two will become fast buddies and get along well with each other. After awhile, its going to be hard trying to even separate them from each other. :)

Padma

Well, I had to read for you first, before the others because the moment I looked into this ball, I saw 2 dogs running side by side. :D

Now, I happen to know that you like German Shepherds and am guessing your first dog is a German Shepherd and I do know that your soon to be had pup will also be a German shepherd. Well, the dogs I see in this ball appear to be large in size and able to run swiftly.
Sounds like German Shepherds to me! This running for the two of them seem to be all in fun. The first shepherd is the easiest to see. It is just below the green, purple and lighter purple shades at the top. This dog is in a dark gray for his head adn the rest of his body is a mix of white and gray. he seems to be running for all he is worth! I am going to guess this is the one you have now.

CelticNoodle, thanks so kindly for answering my question (and for putting me first in line! lol!) :heart:

That is a pretty good description of my older dog, CN - she is indeed a Sheppie, and she is black but it is mixed with a lot of silver (so I am thinking that is your dark grey) with beige legs, white tummy, and whitish hind legs. She does love to run, she just can't do it for long - bad hips!

The 2nd dog is under the first and you probably do have to use your imagination a bit to really see it is a dog too. much blurrier then the dog above it. But, I can still make out a smaller dog, as if still growing, but a dark head and the long lean body also flying like a race horse as it runs with the 'older' dog.

That is a really poetic image :) nicely written! Sheppies do love to run! Especially when they play.

Now, I can also see the image of a person, between these two dogs and much of the image is a mix of what is making the lower and younger dog. I can see a two eyes and a nose and a bit of the mouth. Seems to be a feminine face--so I will guess it is you. She seems to be smiling and quite happy with the two dogs getting along so well.

Well, that is certainly a relief! :D I am glad they will get on overall, that is important to me!

I can imagine you are taking this pair to a large park area or perhaps your own back yard is quite big--just to let them run. At times I feel the older dog will do what they can to 'remind' the younger dog that they are the HEAD dog. Know what I mean? Top dog and the one 'in charge' kind of thing. But Mr. Top Dog also is older, and slowing down a bit--even if he is still once in awhile able to show off his stuff by outrunning Mr. young dog. :laugh:

Yes, our back yard is pretty big, for a city house, lots of room for them to tear around in! And I am sure Mrs. Top Dog will remind Young Dog Boy that he is not in charge, haha! ;) But that is to be expected. I don't mind if she teaches him manners, I just don't want them to fight - though, Mrs. Top Dog is pretty sweet and loving! So it is not likely to get ugly.

Yes, I can see they will definitely get a long. But, Top Dog will once in awhile nip at the young dog to put him in his place, because like all dogs, they will once in awhile try to be and stay King of the Hill. however, young dog won't give Top Dog much trouble over all. He may need a bit of nipping here and there, but the two will become fast buddies and get along well with each other. After awhile, its going to be hard trying to even separate them from each other. :)

Lol! I can see why it would be hard to tell them apart after a while - they are both from the same place, and will look very very similar! Even now as a baby puppy, New Dog looks just like Older Dog did when she was a pup :) And yes, she will teach the child manners...

I am so relieved - both your reading and Audelia's reading for me has been a great comfort, and has set my mind at ease. Thanks again very much to you for a great reading, and for reading for me, CN! That was quite an accurate description of my she dog :love: