See How YOU Scry | Feb. 11 - Feb. 22

katieb

ETA Jonika, I know this is not the typical more descriptive read, but I felt it perfectly answered the question, and that nothing else needed to be added!

Hi Katie - my reading consists of a poem, lol! I looked into the ball and what I saw was an owl gently holding a cat in its claws. The cat looked playful and happy, so I did not feel it was a threatening grip. So I went searching for what that vision said to me...from an old poem from childhood. In regard to your question, "Romance for me?" this is what I got:

The Owl and the Pussy-Cat
BY EDWARD LEAR
I
The Owl and the Pussy-cat went to sea
In a beautiful pea-green boat,
They took some honey, and plenty of money,
Wrapped up in a five-pound note.
The Owl looked up to the stars above,
And sang to a small guitar,
"O lovely Pussy! O Pussy, my love,
What a beautiful Pussy you are,
You are,
You are!
What a beautiful Pussy you are!"

II
Pussy said to the Owl, "You elegant fowl!
How charmingly sweet you sing!
O let us be married! too long we have tarried:
But what shall we do for a ring?"
They sailed away, for a year and a day,
To the land where the Bong-Tree grows
And there in a wood a Piggy-wig stood
With a ring at the end of his nose,
His nose,
His nose,
With a ring at the end of his nose.

III
"Dear Pig, are you willing to sell for one shilling
Your ring?" Said the Piggy, "I will."
So they took it away, and were married next day
By the Turkey who lives on the hill.
They dined on mince, and slices of quince,
Which they ate with a runcible spoon;
And hand in hand, on the edge of the sand,
They danced by the light of the moon,
The moon,
The moon,
They danced by the light of the moon.

I think you will soon meet someone to share your life with, if you are not already with him. Seems like it will be a happy and light-hearted romance! [emoji813]

ETA it also struck me that though there may not be a lot of money between the two of you, there is so much fun and love, it does not seem to matter :)
I had never heard this poem but it totally enchanted me!
In some ways it reminded me of my children's father whom I seperated from not long ago. We had been together for 18 years, I have started seeing other people but they all lack that 'something '. I feel a little lost these days and find myself no longer recognizing who I am any longer nor the actions that I am taking. Your poem hit some kind of emotional cord and I need to find the source of these emotions. Thank you for this...you are right that we weren't rich but we were richer in other ways. Mid life crisis any one?? [emoji17]

Padma

I had never heard this poem but it totally enchanted me!
In some ways it reminded me of my children's father whom I seperated from not long ago. We had been together for 18 years, I have started seeing other people but they all lack that 'something '. I feel a little lost these days and find myself no longer recognizing who I am any longer nor the actions that I am taking. Your poem hit some kind of emotional cord and I need to find the source of these emotions. Thank you for this...you are right that we weren't rich but we were richer in other ways. Mid life crisis any one?? [emoji17]

Katieb, you missed the last line of what I sad after the poem - - you are about to meet someone new, who will engender these lovely and carefree feelings within you :heart:

I am glad though that this resonated, and helped you see something within yourself!

katieb

Katieb, you missed the last line of what I sad after the poem - - you are about to meet someone new, who will engender these lovely and carefree feelings within you [emoji813]

I am glad though that this resonated, and helped you see something within yourself!
Oh I saw it but I'm in denial lol! I always doubt those good things! I did meet someone new yesterday and this man was awesome to talk to! It felt like I had finally met a man who was intellectually my equal and the flirting was definitely there! But I have a smart mouth and it didn't end as well as it had started! I will keep you posted if/when this man appears :)

Reverie

"Developments between my lover and I" ETA I had typed the wrong question, so I had to revisit and alter this reading.

Hi Reverie, so for you what I saw was a woman with shorter, dark hair; she seems very pink-skinned, making me think of pink as the colour of love. So you are currently really wanting a lot of love in your life, and giving a lot too.

Hi Padma! Thank you for doing this. Do you do it professionally? I can't confirm everything you say, but I can confirm some of it. I have dark hair but it's still long, even though I had it cut recently. Yes, I want love and to be loved so badly. Yes, I have been giving my lover a lot.

There seems to be a dark shape between you and the man (whom I saw at the top of the orb to the left). This shape feels like it is somehow blocking you from reaching the man. It feels like this darkness is a kind of anger or negativity; and it feels like it may be a lack of optimism on your part, maybe brought about by low self-esteem or a lack of belief in the kind of man and love you are capable of attracting. You are feeling a bit sad or angry, maybe? (It feels like, he is not right for you - that dark shape! Someone you should maybe take your blinders off, and take a really good look at...don't date a person just to not be alone! The shape makes me think of a very dark person, anyways - a dark horse, a person unlike the others, a bit enraged and passionate...and not terribly predictable!)

Yes, we've had our difficulties, and just started out, too. Only dated a few months, and he is so hard to reach. I made him dinner one weekend, and the next on V-day he did not even contact me. I was crushed. I have feelings for him, but I think things are over.
The dark horse is him: he's black. I'm not sure what drama he is in, but the dark shape is keeping us apart. He can't commit to me, and he won't tell me why exactly. Yes, I am quite sad, and upset, but I was even more sad last week.

However! There is another man, over the horizon. He seems enveloped in a green coloured cloud, or above a green hill of some kind. Being on the horizon, he is not around you yet, still some distance away, but he *is* there. It feels like he is a really healing presence. He will bring joy, freshness, and love with him; he will help you accept yourself. Don't give up or feel down - someone really good is coming your way, soon enough! And he will be really good for you! :love:

I work around green hills. I could use some healing energy, so I do hope you are right. I will miss the man I'm dating now, but it's just too hard not being with someone I feel loving feelings for.

Sorry, I just feel like the lover you are with is not the forever guy. I feel someone else who is better for you will come along. I feel like you are the one giving all the love in your current relationship...

No need to apologize :) We will see what happens. So long as I find love and get married, that's all that matters. And yes, I am giving him all the love, and receiving little in return.

Thank you my dear :heart:

Reverie

What a beautiful sphere! :) It sucked me in as soon as I opened the link!

Readings for Reverie and Padma

Reverie – Developments between my lover and I
I see a person, possibly a woman, throwing her hands up in joy. I feel as though your relationship is about to enter into a positive new phase. I keep getting word ‘travel’ have you discussed or are you planning on going on a holiday together? I see the ocean so this means possibly a trip overseas? There is a sense of subdued excitement here. I feel as though one (or both) of you may be feeling the first inklings of “This is it. This person is the one for me,” although they are afraid to speak up about it for fear of rejection. I feel as though you have been through a lot in terms of romance, that you have been hurt badly in the past and because of this you find it hard to give yourself to someone fully. There’s a real sense of protection here – doing what you can to protect your heart. This is well and good, but the heart needs to flourish too. Don’t be afraid of your connection with this person. Trust what you are feeling, be open and like the image in the crystal ball, throw your arms up and give yourself to it entirely.

Audella, thank you for scrying for me! I'm so sorry I can hardly confirm anything at this point. Things already weren't going very well, I was just curious to see if they might improve, and they didn't. We had a talk on Saturday, and basically I think it's over. He's just too unavailable and I don't know why. I sincerely hope your reading comes true, but unless he changes and decides to put in the effort, it might be over. I can say that one other psychic saw a voyage together. Now the second part is very true, I have been very badly hurt in the past. But I still give myself fully. I actually need to be protecting my heart more.

Thank you dear

Reverie

okay, well, I had to allow some time in between my last reading so I won't be seeing the same things. time for my mind to relax and let go of the other images. :)

So, now I am looking at the image and at the very bottom of the ball I can see a gray and black fish swimming in the water. above him you will notice some pink flowing with him, (the fish I will refer to as 'him'). the water is deep and the pink coloring I think is just the mirror image of the sky above the water--where it is pink, a little bit of blue and then purple and greens.

It sounds beautiful!!

So, I know that the fish is symbolic of fertility. I'm not sure and don't want to say you and your lover will soon become pregnant, but perhaps it is saying if not a pregnancy, that you two will share deep emotions for and with each other that will develop into something more.

I hope so, but I'm doubtful now. Over the weekend we decided to "stay friends" because he doesn't want to commit. Maybe this will transition us, but I can't be JUST friends. I sincerely wish I were at the stage where I was thinking of pregnancy.

It all feels very peaceful to me too, this image, and as I look at it again, I can see more fish swimming, but they are not quite as vivid as the one in the bottom of the ball. I see two more swimming above him. I take all this as saying that things are going to really develop into a stronger and more emotional relationship.

Interesting. It doesn't seem like we are going to have a relationship, because he doesn't want to. I will update if he changes his mind, though.

Thank you dear

Padma

Thanks, Reverie!

Thanks for your feedback, Reverie! I was relieved that what I had said resonated for you.

I wish you happy times, and I wish you love in measure to the love you give. :love: You deserve no less!

Oh, and I no longer read professionally ;)

MissNine

Hi everyone,
I got home from the hospital with bronchitis tonight. I'll be giving feedback tomorrow. Thank you all for knowing how to do this and reading for me.

MissNine

(((Miss Nine to Five))) I am so sorry to hear this. I hope you are soon feeling better and no worries on the fb. I did your reading, and hopefully when you are feeling well again you will see that (I think anyway) it was definitely speaking of this illness and not a car accident. I think now, looking back on it, the meditation is speaking more of you resting and finding your balance again.

I know you will get better soon--and I am sorry that you are going through this. Keeping you in my thoughts and prayers, Miss Nine to Five. Do take care of yourself and feel better soon!

That's really nice of you to say. Unfortunately my immune system is non existent and my lungs arent very strong. But it is on the mend. Feedback shortly.

celticnoodle

Hi everyone,
I got home from the hospital with bronchitis tonight. I'll be giving feedback tomorrow. Thank you all for knowing how to do this and reading for me.

That's really nice of you to say. Unfortunately my immune system is non existent and my lungs arent very strong. But it is on the mend. Feedback shortly.

(((Miss Nine to Five))) Oh dear. I am so sorry to hear. Bronchitis is an awful thing to have. I remember how it knocked my husband down a few years back when he got it. I hadn't ever seen him so ill before. Will send you healing energies today when I start my meditations. rest and be well!