Update on my psychic course

Kelc

Hi just an update as to how I'm progressing with my course I'm doing, those of you who followed my first thread on it will know what I'm talking about,
Well I'm pleased to say it's all going well and 6 weeks in I'm a lot further along than what I ever could have imagined! I've met my guide and also know his calling card, I believe my cousin is also with me as one of my guides (he passed over 13 yrs ago), I've had messages for people in the group and this has been verified... at the moment I'm having clairesentient with knowing what people have passed over with some of them are very uncomfortable and I've also had a relative of someone who passed over with a stroke I had a tingling sensation down one side of my body and I couldn't get my words out properly... It was amazing but strange at the same time! I've saw symbols when getting messages, I'm not hearing nothing when meditating but keep having words shouted out before I'm going to sleep so I hope in time my clairaudience opens up more! I'm also seeing a lot of things with my clairvoyance in meditation and when going to sleep..... So it's going really well and I'm really enjoying it, the only thing I'm struggling with is people to practice on having an 8mnth old and finding the time is difficult but hopefully this will get easier :)

celticnoodle

Kelc! this is WONDERFUL!!!

Congratulations!

One way you might be able to practice is to do this here on A.T. It may or may not work.

I offered it here when I was first beginning to really develop my mediumship abilities. How I did this was ask for a volunteer to send me just a picture of their deceased loved one and ONLY their first name. Then, I'd concentrate on the picture and meditate asking for this person to step forward with a message or just to say hello. It worked well for me.

Also, to just do psychic readings here, you could offer the same thing, asking them to post a selfie picture. We had this on here before too--and many people offered their picture. We also had many ATers take part in reading them. It was great fun, for both sides--the readee and the reader and it helped us to develop our abilities as well.

You may be able to find these threads or if you are interested, I can try to find them--they both were most likely in divination to see how well it worked. We weren't perfect, but then who ever is? For the most part, we did rather well reading people here and I feel I did fairly well with my mediumship here too.

Meanwhile, very nice that your class has helped you so much! Keep up the good work!

Kelc

Kelc! this is WONDERFUL!!!

Congratulations!

One way you might be able to practice is to do this here on A.T. It may or may not work.

I offered it here when I was first beginning to really develop my mediumship abilities. How I did this was ask for a volunteer to send me just a picture of their deceased loved one and ONLY their first name. Then, I'd concentrate on the picture and meditate asking for this person to step forward with a message or just to say hello. It worked well for me.

Also, to just do psychic readings here, you could offer the same thing, asking them to post a selfie picture. We had this on here before too--and many people offered their picture. We also had many ATers take part in reading them. It was great fun, for both sides--the readee and the reader and it helped us to develop our abilities as well.

You may be able to find these threads or if you are interested, I can try to find them--they both were most likely in divination to see how well it worked. We weren't perfect, but then who ever is? For the most part, we did rather well reading people here and I feel I did fairly well with my mediumship here too.

Meanwhile, very nice that your class has helped you so much! Keep up the good work!

That's a good idea celticnoodle I don't feel confident at this moment in time I hope I will soon though Thankyou for the reply and for the heads up it means a lot :)

celticnoodle

of course, Kelc. we're all here to help each other. Holmes is the one here who encouraged me to jump in and do mediumship readings here. Through his encouragement, I realized this was the right place to offer my services, and to gain some experience and learn. People here are for the most part very encouraging and honest. If they see some improvement needed, they will let you know in a very gentle way, for the most part. ;)

Really, this is a learning website. It has helped me tremendously with many here on A.T. being my guinea pigs. We are all here to practice our skills on each other and to learn from each other. The best part about it is that we can easily be ourselves here, because we are also somewhat hidden behind these purple and blue 'walls'. :D

Good Luck to you!