Reading Exercise - 2-card mini-CC - One Sentence 19


> Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Tarot > Tarot Games & Fun



 
AmethystEyes's Avatar
AmethystEyes  AmethystEyes is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 31 May 2009
Location: With the stars
Posts: 24,891
AmethystEyes 

Quote:
Originally Posted by fractalgranny View Post
gipsy tarot: seven of cups, seven of swords

you want it so much, and while something deceitful is going on, there is a good chance that things will align themselves to your desire; "alignment" seems the key (the two sevens) - anything YOU can do to align yourself with the job/employer?

q: what will help me speak my intuitive truth more?
5 of swords/star
Dont let things, people your mind, get in the way, unclog your mind and let it flow.

What was that dream last night about S trying to tell me?
Top   #301
Jagdamba's Avatar
Jagdamba  Jagdamba is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 13 Oct 2014
Location: England, UK
Posts: 1,388
Jagdamba 

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmethystEyes View Post
What was that dream last night about S trying to tell me?
4 of Wands/5 of Wands

You have a sparky chemistry that can be lots of fun but also a deeper connection based upon coming from the same place (similar values and background).

Should I go to X next year?
Top   #302
samantha's Avatar
samantha  samantha is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 29 Dec 2002
Location: China
Posts: 15,300
samantha 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jagdamba View Post
4 of Wands/5 of Wands

You have a sparky chemistry that can be lots of fun but also a deeper connection based upon coming from the same place (similar values and background).

Should I go to X next year?
king of cups - page of wands
X looks a promising prospect, things could take off there and emotionally you will handle it happily.

QU: How would I cope with the working hours ?
Top   #303
Jagdamba's Avatar
Jagdamba  Jagdamba is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 13 Oct 2014
Location: England, UK
Posts: 1,388
Jagdamba 

Quote:
Originally Posted by samantha View Post
king of cups - page of wands
X looks a promising prospect, things could take off there and emotionally you will handle it happily.

QU: How would I cope with the working hours ?
3 of Swords/The Wheel of Fortune

You'd feel like you have increased control of your environment but you'd find it really tough going.

Q: Where will I find X for D?
Top   #304
samantha's Avatar
samantha  samantha is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 29 Dec 2002
Location: China
Posts: 15,300
samantha 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jagdamba View Post
3 of Swords/The Wheel of Fortune

You'd feel like you have increased control of your environment but you'd find it really tough going.

Q: Where will I find X for D?
The Hierophant - The Magician
Somewhere established and perhaps run of the mill, a place that provides raw materials ?

QU: How would interaction between X and I be ?
Top   #305
samantha's Avatar
samantha  samantha is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 29 Dec 2002
Location: China
Posts: 15,300
samantha 

Quote:
Originally Posted by samantha View Post
The Hierophant - The Magician
Somewhere established and perhaps run of the mill, a place that provides raw materials ?

QU: How would interaction between X and I be ?
Two of cups
Why, as plain as the nose on your face ! Lovey dovey it is ....🐦

QU: How best to broach the subject with X ?
Top   #306
AmethystEyes's Avatar
AmethystEyes  AmethystEyes is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 31 May 2009
Location: With the stars
Posts: 24,891
AmethystEyes 

Quote:
Originally Posted by samantha View Post
Two of cups
Why, as plain as the nose on your face ! Lovey dovey it is ....🐦

QU: How best to broach the subject with X ?
8 of pents/5 of swords
It will probably be tough but be firm and steady with them.

How would X feel if he knew how I felt about that thing of his?
Top   #307
WiseOakReiki's Avatar
WiseOakReiki  WiseOakReiki is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 13 May 2015
Location: Washington
Posts: 337
WiseOakReiki 

10 of Swords/Prince of Pentacles

X would want to retaliate. But then, after cooling off alone would find the information grounding and go about his business.

If I leave X situation, what would happen in my life to replace it?
Top   #308
AmethystEyes's Avatar
AmethystEyes  AmethystEyes is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 31 May 2009
Location: With the stars
Posts: 24,891
AmethystEyes 

Quote:
Originally Posted by WiseOakReiki View Post
10 of Swords/Prince of Pentacles

X would want to retaliate. But then, after cooling off alone would find the information grounding and go about his business.

If I leave X situation, what would happen in my life to replace it?
King of Pents/2 of cups
I think you will become closer to someone you can rely on and feel safe with.

Why is X worried about Saturday?
Top   #309
WiseOakReiki's Avatar
WiseOakReiki  WiseOakReiki is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 13 May 2015
Location: Washington
Posts: 337
WiseOakReiki 

3 Pentacles/ 2 Cups

X is worried that it will be a lot of work and there may not be enough to go around.

What can help me with finances right now?
Top   #310
Elsewhere on the Tarot Forum
Popular Tarot Boards
· Using Tarot Cards
· Talking Tarot
· Tarot Spreads
· Tarot Decks
· Rider-Waite-Smith

Special Interest Boards
· Astrology
· Crystals & Herbs
· Divination
· Lenormand
· Spirituality

Popular Tarot Threads
· Pet Peeves
· Timing of cards
· Interesting tarot pairs
· The Moon as how someone feels
· The World as feelings

More Tarot Threads
· Cards for certain events
· Tarot meanings for health
· List of Tarot Questions
· Can Tarot be Dangerous?
· List of Tarot Myths



Elsewhere on Aeclectic Tarot
· Tarot Cards & Reviews
· Free Tarot Readings
· Tarot eBooks
· Tarot Card Meanings

Copyright © 1996 - 2021 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us. About us.