Reading Exercise - 2-card mini-CC - One Sentence 19

> Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Tarot > Tarot Games & Fun

Citizen

Talulah26 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cacia View Post

Ace of Swords x knight of wands

Well, the chemistry will be immediate, passion and emotions will be flowing during the time you 2 spend together.

Will I get the job?
the magician/two of wands

It looks hopeful although nothing has been decided yet, they will recognise that you have all the skills required for the job.

Has david lost interest?
Top   #321
Citizen

Jagdamba 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Talulah26 View Post

Has david lost interest?
7 of Wands/The Lovers

No, David still thinks of you with tenderness and desire but he has had to put his energy into defending himself over an unrelated issue lately, its not personal.

Q: Will D contact ED regarding X soon?
Top   #322
Citizen

WiseOakReiki 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jagdamba View Post
7 of Wands/The Lovers

No, David still thinks of you with tenderness and desire but he has had to put his energy into defending himself over an unrelated issue lately, its not personal.

Q: Will D contact ED regarding X soon?
Death / 4 of Cups reversed

D may not contact ED. D's interest in X has ended as they do not see any value in it and is not putting any energy into it as a result.

Q: How can I be helpful to SN?
Top   #323
Citizen

Jagdamba 

Quote:
Originally Posted by WiseOakReiki View Post
Death / 4 of Cups reversed

D may not contact ED. D's interest in X has ended as they do not see any value in it and is not putting any energy into it as a result.

Q: How can I be helpful to SN?
The Moon/6 of Wands

SN is feeling anxious and would really appreciate it if you guided them through the process

Q: How best to deal with TSW?
Top   #324
Citizen

samantha 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jagdamba View Post
The Moon/6 of Wands

SN is feeling anxious and would really appreciate it if you guided them through the process

Q: How best to deal with TSW?
10 of swords - 8 of cups
This suggests *finishing* something or someone ! (Et tu Brute ?) for good and then walking away, the energy is spent so a need to find something more satisfying.

QU: How best to deal with CSG on my return ?
Top   #325
Citizen

amaya1 

Quote:
Originally Posted by samantha View Post
10 of swords - 8 of cups
This suggests *finishing* something or someone ! (Et tu Brute ?) for good and then walking away, the energy is spent so a need to find something more satisfying.

QU: How best to deal with CSG on my return ?
4 swords 8 cups
I think that you should let space and more time between us,the best thing thta u should done and then you could make the necessary changes,if something bothers you ,you will change it with a calm way

Why he called me?the real reason
Top   #326
Citizen

WiseOakReiki 

Quote:
Originally Posted by amaya1 View Post
4 swords 8 cups
I think that you should let space and more time between us,the best thing thta u should done and then you could make the necessary changes,if something bothers you ,you will change it with a calm way

Why he called me?the real reason
Ace of Swords / Ace of Pentacles

A great idea or breakthrough in terms of business. I would say it has to do with some kind of business idea or sudden desire to change employment, especially to grow. This reminds me of the energy of a salesperson - they really want you to hear their pitch.

Q: Best form of marketing at the moment?
Top   #327
Citizen

Cacia 

Quote:
Ace of Swords / Ace of Pentacles

A great idea or breakthrough in terms of business. I would say it has to do with some kind of business idea or sudden desire to change employment, especially to grow. This reminds me of the energy of a salesperson - they really want you to hear their pitch.

Q: Best form of marketing at the moment?
6 of pentacles x page of cups

Well, what I gather here is that you should find some financial help to gather information from consumers and see what is the best way to approach that specific market area. The page of cups is the messages or information that you will get in response to your survey in this case, to see where is the best area to target and sell your product. The page of cups in this picture has a cup with a fish inside which is the the finances or money, in this case I think if you do this right you will get the returns for your hard work.

Will A travel in july?
Top   #328
Citizen

WiseOakReiki 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cacia View Post
6 of pentacles x page of cups

Well, what I gather here is that you should find some financial help to gather information from consumers and see what is the best way to approach that specific market area. The page of cups is the messages or information that you will get in response to your survey in this case, to see where is the best area to target and sell your product. The page of cups in this picture has a cup with a fish inside which is the the finances or money, in this case I think if you do this right you will get the returns for your hard work.

Will A travel in july?
9 of Cups / King of Swords

I see this as a yes, A will travel. It seems that the trip itself will feel like a long awaited reward and will be connected to feelings of ambition and authority to just do it.

Q: How can I get the financial help?
Top   #329
Citizen

Cacia 

Quote:
9 of Cups / King of Swords

I see this as a yes, A will travel. It seems that the trip itself will feel like a long awaited reward and will be connected to feelings of ambition and authority to just do it.

Q: How can I get the financial help?

King of Swords x Ace of Wands

Here, This male with analytical personality will help you with the business venture. He will be your adviser in how to approach the financial part. Could be a financial advisor in this case someone who is knowledgeable with money and works in a corporation like a bank.

How is my progress with my third eye?
Top   #330
Elsewhere on the Tarot Forum
Popular Tarot Boards
· Using Tarot Cards
· Talking Tarot
· Tarot Spreads
· Tarot Decks
· Rider-Waite-Smith

Special Interest Boards
· Astrology
· Crystals & Herbs
· Divination
· Lenormand
· Spirituality

Popular Tarot Threads
· Pet Peeves
· Timing of cards
· Interesting tarot pairs
· The Moon as how someone feels
· The World as feelings

More Tarot Threads
· Cards for certain events
· Tarot meanings for health
· List of Tarot Questions
· Can Tarot be Dangerous?
· List of Tarot Myths

Elsewhere on Aeclectic Tarot
· Tarot Cards & Reviews
· Free Tarot Readings
· Tarot eBooks
· Tarot Card Meanings

Copyright © 1996 - 2021 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us. About us.