Reading Exercise - 2-card mini-CC - One Sentence 19


> Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Tarot > Tarot Games & Fun



 
coeur's Avatar
coeur  coeur is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 19 May 2006
Location: Virginia, USA
Posts: 692
coeur 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cacia View Post
[COLOR=Lime]
How is my progress with my third eye?
4 of Cups x The World
Your progress is currently plateauing, and you need to find different ways to challenge yourself, including different ways to better round your abilities. You are starting to find the old exercises boring.

Q: How does G feel about me?
Top   #331
Jagdamba's Avatar
Jagdamba  Jagdamba is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 13 Oct 2014
Location: England, UK
Posts: 1,388
Jagdamba 

Quote:
Originally Posted by coeur View Post

Q: How does G feel about me?
5 of Cups RX/4 of Cups

G is rather self absorbed, G thinks that life can be more fun when you're around but G has no serious intentions towards you

Q: What personal quality will serve me best in June?
Top   #332
WiseOakReiki's Avatar
WiseOakReiki  WiseOakReiki is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 13 May 2015
Location: Washington
Posts: 337
WiseOakReiki 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jagdamba View Post
5 of Cups RX/4 of Cups

G is rather self absorbed, G thinks that life can be more fun when you're around but G has no serious intentions towards you

Q: What personal quality will serve me best in June?
King of Wands / 5 of Chalices

Your leadership skills as well as having a positive attitude. Being the authority in your life as well as making sure you look on the bright side about things that are not going your way.

Q: What do I need to know about my current project?
Top   #333
AmethystEyes's Avatar
AmethystEyes  AmethystEyes is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 31 May 2009
Location: With the stars
Posts: 24,891
AmethystEyes 

Quote:
Originally Posted by WiseOakReiki View Post
King of Wands / 5 of Chalices

Your leadership skills as well as having a positive attitude. Being the authority in your life as well as making sure you look on the bright side about things that are not going your way.

Q: What do I need to know about my current project?
Magician/Hierophant

You have all you need to bring it together and make it work.

How is X feeling about us?
Top   #334
newsunshine  newsunshine is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 24 May 2015
Location: Beyond borders
Posts: 825
newsunshine 

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmethystEyes View Post
Magician/Hierophant

You have all you need to bring it together and make it work.

How is X feeling about us?
Queen of coins. 10 of coins
X is feeling very settled about you two and is feel that it has firm foundations to last a long time


Q. Who other than family and myself will provide me strength and support through this time
Top   #335
Kgirl  Kgirl is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 27 Aug 2011
Location: A little island
Posts: 11,607
Kgirl 

Quote:
Originally Posted by newsunshine View Post
Queen of coins. 10 of coins
X is feeling very settled about you two and is feel that it has firm foundations to last a long time


Q. Who other than family and myself will provide me strength and support through this time
Queen of Swords and World

A very strong female mentor or leader and your close circle of friends

My question: What kind of thoughts has DR been having about me lately?
Top   #336
Jagdamba's Avatar
Jagdamba  Jagdamba is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 13 Oct 2014
Location: England, UK
Posts: 1,388
Jagdamba 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kgirl View Post

My question: What kind of thoughts has DR been having about me lately?
8 of Cups/Queen of Wands

DR has been a bit concerned about the glint in your eyes and thinks its time to scarper before someone gets hurt! There is a touch of panic to their thinking.

Q: Should I contact RS?
Top   #337
AmethystEyes's Avatar
AmethystEyes  AmethystEyes is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 31 May 2009
Location: With the stars
Posts: 24,891
AmethystEyes 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jagdamba View Post
8 of Cups/Queen of Wands

DR has been a bit concerned about the glint in your eyes and thinks its time to scarper before someone gets hurt! There is a touch of panic to their thinking.

Q: Should I contact RS?
Knight of Wands/2 of cups
Looks like a yes to me! It will bring you closer.

Why does X think I was not there?
Top   #338
Jagdamba's Avatar
Jagdamba  Jagdamba is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 13 Oct 2014
Location: England, UK
Posts: 1,388
Jagdamba 

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmethystEyes View Post
Why does X think I was not there?
Ace of Wands/2 of Cups

He thinks that you chickened out of getting closer. You had the opportunity to level with one another.

Q: Can RS help me identify some next steps?
Top   #339
Rayo's Avatar
Rayo  Rayo is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 10 Aug 2013
Location: Dantooine Enclave
Posts: 137
Rayo 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jagdamba View Post
Q: Can RS help me identify some next steps?
Two of pentacles + The Star

Oh, yes. Things may seem overwhelming, but you'll manage to deal with it and a clear path will be revealed to you.


Q: What kind of answer will I get on that work proposal?
Top   #340
Elsewhere on the Tarot Forum
Popular Tarot Boards
· Using Tarot Cards
· Talking Tarot
· Tarot Spreads
· Tarot Decks
· Rider-Waite-Smith

Special Interest Boards
· Astrology
· Crystals & Herbs
· Divination
· Lenormand
· Spirituality

Popular Tarot Threads
· Pet Peeves
· Timing of cards
· Interesting tarot pairs
· The Moon as how someone feels
· The World as feelings

More Tarot Threads
· Cards for certain events
· Tarot meanings for health
· List of Tarot Questions
· Can Tarot be Dangerous?
· List of Tarot Myths



Elsewhere on Aeclectic Tarot
· Tarot Cards & Reviews
· Free Tarot Readings
· Tarot eBooks
· Tarot Card Meanings

Copyright © 1996 - 2021 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us. About us.