Reading Exercise - 2-card mini-CC - One Sentence 19


> Tarot Forum > Tarot > Tarot Games & Fun



 
Cacia's Avatar
Cacia  Cacia is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 19 Aug 2014
Location: N/A
Posts: 2,902
Cacia 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jagdamba View Post
4 of Swords/2 of Pentacles

At face value the workplace may appear to be carrying on as usual but behind the scenes two people are busy comparing notes and planning to breakaway in order to protect their own interests.

Q: Is S trying to reconnect with me?
8 of wands x the magician

Yes he does, he has the purpose to talk to you and it will happened soon or unexpectedly

message?
Top   #371
AmethystEyes's Avatar
AmethystEyes  AmethystEyes is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 31 May 2009
Location: With the stars
Posts: 24,891
AmethystEyes 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cacia View Post
8 of wands x the magician

Yes he does, he has the purpose to talk to you and it will happened soon or unexpectedly

message?
9 of Wands/10 of Swords
Hold on tight things might get bumpy!

How did what I did yesterday effect X?
Top   #372
Cacia's Avatar
Cacia  Cacia is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 19 Aug 2014
Location: N/A
Posts: 2,902
Cacia 

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmethystEyes View Post
9 of Wands/10 of Swords
Hold on tight things might get bumpy!

How did what I did yesterday effect X?

the devil x wheel of fortune

Seems that this was unwanted situation has bring some changes.

This entity who keeps pulling my foot what does she or he needs ?
Top   #373
AmethystEyes's Avatar
AmethystEyes  AmethystEyes is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 31 May 2009
Location: With the stars
Posts: 24,891
AmethystEyes 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cacia View Post
the devil x wheel of fortune

Seems that this was unwanted situation has bring some changes.

This entity who keeps pulling my foot what does she or he needs ?
Knight of Wands/5 of pents
They seem to want help moving on.

What are these changes?
Top   #374
Cacia's Avatar
Cacia  Cacia is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 19 Aug 2014
Location: N/A
Posts: 2,902
Cacia 

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmethystEyes View Post
Knight of Wands/5 of pents
They seem to want help moving on.

What are these changes?
justice XI x 2 of pentacles

He will handle the situation and try to find the balance and coping with the demand of the situation.

is this entity a family member?
Top   #375
samantha's Avatar
samantha  samantha is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 29 Dec 2002
Location: China
Posts: 15,300
samantha 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cacia View Post
justice XI x 2 of pentacles

He will handle the situation and try to find the balance and coping with the demand of the situation.

is this entity a family member?
King of swords - The Fool

Not sure if he is family, but you are looking at a male (most likely) who was a clear thinker but also enjoyed a practical joke ..

QU: X's response seemed alittle odd - what was going on there ?
Top   #376
WiseOakReiki's Avatar
WiseOakReiki  WiseOakReiki is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 13 May 2015
Location: Washington
Posts: 337
WiseOakReiki 

Quote:
Originally Posted by samantha View Post
King of swords - The Fool

Not sure if he is family, but you are looking at a male (most likely) who was a clear thinker but also enjoyed a practical joke ..

QU: X's response seemed alittle odd - what was going on there ?
6 of Swords/ 8 of Chalices

X felt offended, like someone cut their head off or jumped down their throat so they wanted to leave the situation as soon as possible.

Q: What do I need to know about LR?
Top   #377
obeygravity's Avatar
obeygravity  obeygravity is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 22 Nov 2008
Location: Project Mayhem
Posts: 11,461
obeygravity 

Quote:
Originally Posted by WiseOakReiki View Post
6 of Swords/ 8 of Chalices

X felt offended, like someone cut their head off or jumped down their throat so they wanted to leave the situation as soon as possible.

Q: What do I need to know about LR?

Five of Wands + The Wheel

Looks like there's a ton of energy flowing around LR. I almost feel like a decision is trying to be made. The Wheel makes me feel like what comes next won't be because of someone's choosing it to go down that road so much as that being where the cards just happen to fall.

Any major thing I should be aware of?
Top   #378
Jagdamba's Avatar
Jagdamba  Jagdamba is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 13 Oct 2014
Location: England, UK
Posts: 1,388
Jagdamba 

Quote:
Originally Posted by obeygravity View Post
Any major thing I should be aware of?
10 of Cups/7 of Swords (Chinese Tarot)

There are a few people around you that are envious of your happiness but only one who has a serious intent to try and rob you of it and they won't be successful, although the attempt may cause a fight.

What do I need to know most?
Top   #379
WiseOakReiki's Avatar
WiseOakReiki  WiseOakReiki is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 13 May 2015
Location: Washington
Posts: 337
WiseOakReiki 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jagdamba View Post
10 of Cups/7 of Swords (Chinese Tarot)

There are a few people around you that are envious of your happiness but only one who has a serious intent to try and rob you of it and they won't be successful, although the attempt may cause a fight.

What do I need to know most?
Princess of Wands / The Chariot

Focusing on fun, passions and adventures will lead you to make a change in direction. You won't see what's up ahead and won't necessarily need to look at it for the long-term. Just focus on right now and going from one playful, passionate step to the next.

Q: What is the potential partnership or working relationship between myself and LR?
Top   #380
Elsewhere on the Tarot Forum
Popular Tarot Boards
· Using Tarot Cards
· Talking Tarot
· Tarot Spreads
· Tarot Decks
· Rider-Waite-Smith

Special Interest Boards
· Astrology
· Crystals & Herbs
· Divination
· Lenormand
· Spirituality

Popular Tarot Threads
· Pet Peeves
· Timing of cards
· Interesting tarot pairs
· The Moon as how someone feels
· The World as feelings

More Tarot Threads
· Cards for certain events
· Tarot meanings for health
· List of Tarot Questions
· Can Tarot be Dangerous?
· List of Tarot Myths



Elsewhere on Aeclectic Tarot
· Tarot Cards & Reviews
· Free Tarot Readings
· Tarot eBooks
· Tarot Card Meanings

Copyright © 1996 - 2022 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us. Advertise with us.