Reading Exercise - 2-card mini-CC - One Sentence 19


> Tarot Forum > Tarot > Tarot Games & Fun



 
newsunshine  newsunshine is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 24 May 2015
Location: Beyond borders
Posts: 825
newsunshine 

Quote:
Originally Posted by WiseOakReiki View Post
Five of Pentacles / 6 of Wands Rev

This to me is a very clear no. CS may be going through some hardship, possibly the loss of a job and it would hurt their pride to contact you.

Q: What skills or abilities will I soon be recognized for?
Emperor, Ace of cups
The ability to stay in control of your emotions while dealing with day to day issues of life. Maintaining a powerful front while being emotionally sensitive and encouraging positive emotions in others


Q. Pls ask the universe what it says about trusting AL's (advisor) insight and guidance
Top   #401
AmethystEyes's Avatar
AmethystEyes  AmethystEyes is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 31 May 2009
Location: With the stars
Posts: 24,891
AmethystEyes 

Quote:
Originally Posted by newsunshine View Post
Emperor, Ace of cups
The ability to stay in control of your emotions while dealing with day to day issues of life. Maintaining a powerful front while being emotionally sensitive and encouraging positive emotions in others


Q. Pls ask the universe what it says about trusting AL's (advisor) insight and guidance
Judgement /3 of wands
They will open your eyes to new possibilities, don't see anything bad here.

Would I have any regrets if I did P?
Top   #402
newsunshine  newsunshine is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 24 May 2015
Location: Beyond borders
Posts: 825
newsunshine 

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmethystEyes View Post
Judgement /3 of wands
They will open your eyes to new possibilities, don't see anything bad here.

Would I have any regrets if I did P?
2 of swords, death
A mental block will be removed and things will change drastically, don't see it leading to regret

Q. Please ask the universe what it says about trusting TRL's insight and guidance
Top   #403
AmethystEyes's Avatar
AmethystEyes  AmethystEyes is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 31 May 2009
Location: With the stars
Posts: 24,891
AmethystEyes 

Quote:
Originally Posted by newsunshine View Post
2 of swords, death
A mental block will be removed and things will change drastically, don't see it leading to regret

Q. Please ask the universe what it says about trusting TRL's insight and guidance
10 of swords/ 6 of wands
Wow I wouldn't literally back stabbing and for their own selfish reasons.

How would X situation be affected if I did P?
Top   #404
newsunshine  newsunshine is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 24 May 2015
Location: Beyond borders
Posts: 825
newsunshine 

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmethystEyes View Post
10 of swords/ 6 of wands
Wow I wouldn't literally back stabbing and for their own selfish reasons.

How would X situation be affected if I did P?
Justice, 8 of swords
A decision will be reached however it will not completely free X situation of restrictions that are mind made


Q. Please ask the universe-- should I trust what PAL has been saying about MNH
Top   #405
WiseOakReiki's Avatar
WiseOakReiki  WiseOakReiki is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 13 May 2015
Location: Washington
Posts: 337
WiseOakReiki 

Quote:
Originally Posted by newsunshine View Post
Justice, 8 of swords
A decision will be reached however it will not completely free X situation of restrictions that are mind made


Q. Please ask the universe-- should I trust what PAL has been saying about MNH
Knight of Cups / Page of Cups

This seems like a strong indication that PAL is coming from a good place emotionally and that you can trust what they are saying because they are sincere.

Q: Advice from the Universe?
Top   #406
Cacia's Avatar
Cacia  Cacia is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 19 Aug 2014
Location: N/A
Posts: 2,902
Cacia 

Quote:
Originally Posted by WiseOakReiki View Post
Knight of Cups / Page of Cups

This seems like a strong indication that PAL is coming from a good place emotionally and that you can trust what they are saying because they are sincere.

Q: Advice from the Universe?
Tower x page of cups

Well they think that you should re evaluate your feelings and emotions regarding this person in your life. Do a clean house approach to begin again in whatever area of your life you facing a problem, could be emotional in this case. Something have to change in order to have a new beginning

Will I find work this year?
Top   #407
WiseOakReiki's Avatar
WiseOakReiki  WiseOakReiki is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 13 May 2015
Location: Washington
Posts: 337
WiseOakReiki 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cacia View Post
Tower x page of cups

Well they think that you should re evaluate your feelings and emotions regarding this person in your life. Do a clean house approach to begin again in whatever area of your life you facing a problem, could be emotional in this case. Something have to change in order to have a new beginning

Will I find work this year?
Seven of Wands / Ace of Cups

You may be in a field where there is a lot of competition. Don't be afraid to stand up for yourself and toot your own horn. There is potential for you to have work that you want to pour your whole heart into because you enjoy it so much.

Q: How can I change my emotions that would benefit me most?
Top   #408
Cacia's Avatar
Cacia  Cacia is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 19 Aug 2014
Location: N/A
Posts: 2,902
Cacia 

Quote:
Originally Posted by WiseOakReiki View Post
Seven of Wands / Ace of Cups

You may be in a field where there is a lot of competition. Don't be afraid to stand up for yourself and toot your own horn. There is potential for you to have work that you want to pour your whole heart into because you enjoy it so much.

Q: How can I change my emotions that would benefit me most?
Strength x page of swords

This cards talk about a different approach to your feelings a way to make thing works in your favor but leave passion aside and make use of logic, perhaps being honest with yourself and the other person and have an open communication will help too.
You have the strength and ability to find that middle ground where there is a balance,use your brain and do not let your feelings to rule your actions or decisions, you have all you need to face any situation that life land in your lap, and this goes with feelings as well.

Will EP reply to my email message next week?
Top   #409
AmethystEyes's Avatar
AmethystEyes  AmethystEyes is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 31 May 2009
Location: With the stars
Posts: 24,891
AmethystEyes 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cacia View Post
Strength x page of swords

This cards talk about a different approach to your feelings a way to make thing works in your favor but leave passion aside and make use of logic, perhaps being honest with yourself and the other person and have an open communication will help too.
You have the strength and ability to find that middle ground where there is a balance,use your brain and do not let your feelings to rule your actions or decisions, you have all you need to face any situation that life land in your lap, and this goes with feelings as well.

Will EP reply to my email message next week?
Hanged Man/5 of pents
Doesn't look like it, something is stopping them from being able to do so, but the will in time.

How would X feel if he saw P (thing) tonight?
Top   #410
Elsewhere on the Tarot Forum
Popular Tarot Boards
· Using Tarot Cards
· Talking Tarot
· Tarot Spreads
· Tarot Decks
· Rider-Waite-Smith

Special Interest Boards
· Astrology
· Crystals & Herbs
· Divination
· Lenormand
· Spirituality

Popular Tarot Threads
· Pet Peeves
· Timing of cards
· Interesting tarot pairs
· The Moon as how someone feels
· The World as feelings

More Tarot Threads
· Cards for certain events
· Tarot meanings for health
· List of Tarot Questions
· Can Tarot be Dangerous?
· List of Tarot Myths



Elsewhere on Aeclectic Tarot
· Tarot Cards & Reviews
· Free Tarot Readings
· Tarot eBooks
· Tarot Card Meanings

Copyright © 1996 - 2022 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us. Advertise with us.