Reading Exercise - 2-card mini-CC - One Sentence 19

> Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Tarot > Tarot Games & Fun

Citizen

newsunshine 

Quote:
Originally Posted by WiseOakReiki View Post
Heirophant / Queen of Cups

Seems like x missed you - x missed the structure or routine that you used to share.

Q: What can I focus on now to manifest my goals?
2 of swords, ace of swords
It seems you are in two minds at this time you need to focus on gaining clarity and single mindedness to manifest your goals

Q. What do I need to know about him and me
Top   #431
Citizen

samantha 

Quote:
Originally Posted by newsunshine View Post
2 of swords, ace of swords
It seems you are in two minds at this time you need to focus on gaining clarity and single mindedness to manifest your goals

Q. What do I need to know about him and me
Strength - 8 of cups
There are some issues which need to dealt with with a *steely* grip - no running away, either one or both of you needs to look at some uncomfortable truths, if this isn't done then one/both will be off looking for greener pastures.

QU: Energies around me this July ?
Top   #432
Citizen

palin 

Quote:
Originally Posted by samantha View Post
Strength - 8 of cups
There are some issues which need to dealt with with a *steely* grip - no running away, either one or both of you needs to look at some uncomfortable truths, if this isn't done then one/both will be off looking for greener pastures.

QU: Energies around me this July ?
king wand - 6 coins

the Únergies are passionate and strong it is possible a strong man wants you in july and will make the first step to demonstrate their feelings

q: B's feelings for me after this morning's episode
Top   #433
Citizen

samantha 

Quote:
Originally Posted by palin View Post
the Únergies are passionate and strong it is possible a strong man wants you in july

q: B's feelings for me after this morning's episode
Queen of swords - Page of cups

B is feeling, and thinking, objectively about whatever happened , the page makes me wonder whether what happened wasn't some sweet gesture or kindly gesture on someone's part (yours ?) if yes, B may well have liked it deep down ...if other, perhaps something was perceived as childish/naive (page) in which case the queen/B was likely to be less pleased....

QU: Best way to move forward with X now ..
Top   #434
Citizen

newsunshine 

Quote:
Originally Posted by samantha View Post

QU: Best way to move forward with X now ..
5 of swords, 5 of cups
Well it seems that there has been some kind of disagreement with X recently or some mental squabble has been going on in your mind regarding X, the best to proceed is to let go of this mental conflict or external conflict and not dwell on it instead look at the present situation in a positive way, let bygones be bygones, take stock of course but look of what is available now with X and make the most of it.

Q. What more does the universe wants me to know about him and me
Top   #435
Citizen

Reverie 

Quote:
Originally Posted by newsunshine View Post
5 of swords, 5 of cups
Well it seems that there has been some kind of disagreement with X recently or some mental squabble has been going on in your mind regarding X, the best to proceed is to let go of this mental conflict or external conflict and not dwell on it instead look at the present situation in a positive way, let bygones be bygones, take stock of course but look of what is available now with X and make the most of it.

Q. What more does the universe wants me to know about him and me
Page of cups / ace of wands

Make sure not to act on new feelings too quickly and passionately or it could burn out fast. Things are pretty innocent at the moment, try to recapture how things were without ego or sex getting in the way.

What will happen between P and me between now and Sunday?
Top   #436
Citizen

Jagdamba 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reverie View Post
Page of cups / ace of wands

Make sure not to act on new feelings too quickly and passionately or it could burn out fast. Things are pretty innocent at the moment, try to recapture how things were without ego or sex getting in the way.

What will happen between P and me between now and Sunday?
Page of Cups/2 of Pentacles

There is a tension between what you & P are emotionally drawn to doing & the practicalities of your situation, between now & Sunday something will shift unexpectedly and open up new opportunities for you both.

Q: Best way to support P through this?
Top   #437
TarotHeaven.com

Laurelle 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jagdamba View Post
Page of Cups/2 of Pentacles

There is a tension between what you & P are emotionally drawn to doing & the practicalities of your situation, between now & Sunday something will shift unexpectedly and open up new opportunities for you both.

Q: Best way to support P through this?
10 of Cups/2 of Cups

Lots of love, understanding and talking. No romance. Just family stuff. Be warm and receptive. Invite them in for a cup of tea and chat for a while. Make them know that you are there for them. Lots of talking, talking, talking. I see talking. A lotof tea at a round table.

Question:

How does RY feel whenever he sees me?
Top   #438
Citizen

WiseOakReiki 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laurelle View Post
10 of Cups/2 of Cups

Lots of love, understanding and talking. No romance. Just family stuff. Be warm and receptive. Invite them in for a cup of tea and chat for a while. Make them know that you are there for them. Lots of talking, talking, talking. I see talking. A lotof tea at a round table.

Question:

How does RY feel whenever he sees me?
Empress / Queen of Swords

RY thinks you are sexy yet strong. You have that seductive, nurturing aspect but also a clear, strong mind and the ability to independently make decisions.

Q: A message from my guides?
Top   #439
TarotHeaven.com

Laurelle 

Quote:
Originally Posted by WiseOakReiki View Post
Empress / Queen of Swords

RY thinks you are sexy yet strong. You have that seductive, nurturing aspect but also a clear, strong mind and the ability to independently make decisions.

Q: A message from my guides?
FB: That makes sense because I am single (QS). He also said I look "perfect." (Empress) It must be in the eye of the beholder because I am not perfect. I am also a mother (Empress).

Those cards seem right.
Top   #440
Elsewhere on the Tarot Forum
Popular Tarot Boards
· Using Tarot Cards
· Talking Tarot
· Tarot Spreads
· Tarot Decks
· Rider-Waite-Smith

Special Interest Boards
· Astrology
· Crystals & Herbs
· Divination
· Lenormand
· Spirituality

Popular Tarot Threads
· Pet Peeves
· Timing of cards
· Interesting tarot pairs
· The Moon as how someone feels
· The World as feelings

More Tarot Threads
· Cards for certain events
· Tarot meanings for health
· List of Tarot Questions
· Can Tarot be Dangerous?
· List of Tarot Myths

Elsewhere on Aeclectic Tarot
· Tarot Cards & Reviews
· Free Tarot Readings
· Tarot eBooks
· Tarot Card Meanings

Copyright © 1996 - 2021 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us. About us.