Reading Exercise - 2-card mini-CC - One Sentence 19


> Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Tarot > Tarot Games & Fun



 
AmethystEyes's Avatar
AmethystEyes  AmethystEyes is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 31 May 2009
Location: With the stars
Posts: 24,891
AmethystEyes 

Quote:
Originally Posted by WiseOakReiki View Post
Empress / Queen of Swords

RY thinks you are sexy yet strong. You have that seductive, nurturing aspect but also a clear, strong mind and the ability to independently make decisions.

Q: A message from my guides?
King of Pents/3 of pents
You can become better you just need to put in the effort.

Whats X thinking about us and tomorrow?
Top   #441
fractalgranny's Avatar
fractalgranny  fractalgranny is offline
grandmother
 
Join Date: 07 Oct 2012
Location: BRITISH COLUMBIA
Posts: 2,975
fractalgranny 

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmethystEyes View Post
King of Pents/3 of pents
You can become better you just need to put in the effort.

Whats X thinking about us and tomorrow?
universal fantasy: 4 of wands, knave of chalices

he might be thinking that going for it may be a bit of reach but worth it and he can do it if he just "suits up and shows up."

what will help me work more on martha's book?
Top   #442
WiseOakReiki's Avatar
WiseOakReiki  WiseOakReiki is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 13 May 2015
Location: Washington
Posts: 337
WiseOakReiki 

Quote:
Originally Posted by fractalgranny View Post
universal fantasy: 4 of wands, knave of chalices

he might be thinking that going for it may be a bit of reach but worth it and he can do it if he just "suits up and shows up."

what will help me work more on martha's book?
Queen of Swords / The Lovers

I see this as you cutting out your emotions on this one and just focus on the facts of doing the job. This will allow you to work with clarity and precision.

Q: What do I most need to know right now?
Top   #443
Cacia's Avatar
Cacia  Cacia is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 19 Aug 2014
Location: N/A
Posts: 2,902
Cacia 

Quote:
Originally Posted by WiseOakReiki View Post
Queen of Swords / The Lovers

I see this as you cutting out your emotions on this one and just focus on the facts of doing the job. This will allow you to work with clarity and precision.

Q: What do I most need to know right now?

The high priestess x Knight of wands


I do not know if you dating a young man or not but this person came and seems there is things about his personal life or secrets that you do not know. He is an energetic, charming young man

What can I expect tin the next 12 days of June?
Top   #444
newsunshine  newsunshine is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 24 May 2015
Location: Beyond borders
Posts: 825
newsunshine 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cacia View Post
What can I expect tin the next 12 days of June?
10 cups, 10 of swords
the next 12 days can be a bit of an emotional and mental roller coaster, there will be big highs and equal amount of low, don't let your emotional and mental faculties get the better of you stay balanced and grounded as well as know that a new phase is on its way for you mentally and emotionally


Q> What does the universe want me to know about him and me now that X thing is done
Top   #445
Reverie's Avatar
Reverie  Reverie is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 12 Oct 2004
Location: The Carousel
Posts: 6,774
Reverie 

Quote:
Originally Posted by newsunshine View Post
10 cups, 10 of swords
the next 12 days can be a bit of an emotional and mental roller coaster, there will be big highs and equal amount of low, don't let your emotional and mental faculties get the better of you stay balanced and grounded as well as know that a new phase is on its way for you mentally and emotionally


Q> What does the universe want me to know about him and me now that X thing is done
chariot / 3 of wands

You have done your absolute best and you will get noticed and recognized for it by those around you. You are going forwards and anticipating big changes ahead which are coming. Embrace the change.

WHY does he feel so 4 of cups about me?
Top   #446
AmethystEyes's Avatar
AmethystEyes  AmethystEyes is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 31 May 2009
Location: With the stars
Posts: 24,891
AmethystEyes 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reverie View Post
chariot / 3 of wands

You have done your absolute best and you will get noticed and recognized for it by those around you. You are going forwards and anticipating big changes ahead which are coming. Embrace the change.

WHY does he feel so 4 of cups about me?
6 of cups /queen of cups
Because he misses you and wants to be closer.

What is this Knight of swords trying to tell me about X with me that I keep getting?
Top   #447
Reverie's Avatar
Reverie  Reverie is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 12 Oct 2004
Location: The Carousel
Posts: 6,774
Reverie 

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmethystEyes View Post
6 of cups /queen of cups
Because he misses you and wants to be closer.

What is this Knight of swords trying to tell me about X with me that I keep getting?
2 of cups / 9 of cups

It's saying that you can get closer and easily obtain what you want with X, but to consider the meaning behind it and the depth of satisfaction you will have.

Why didn't P want to see me today?
Top   #448
samantha's Avatar
samantha  samantha is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 29 Dec 2002
Location: China
Posts: 15,300
samantha 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reverie View Post
2 of cups / 9 of cups

It's saying that you can get closer and easily obtain what you want with X, but to consider the meaning behind it and the depth of satisfaction you will have.

Why didn't P want to see me today?
Six of swords - Eight of Cups

Both cards are *moving on*/transition cards, so perhaps P had to make/say their goodbyes to someone or something in their life today ?

QU: Why was today's *look* such a hit ?
Top   #449
Reverie's Avatar
Reverie  Reverie is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 12 Oct 2004
Location: The Carousel
Posts: 6,774
Reverie 

Quote:
Originally Posted by samantha View Post
Six of swords - Eight of Cups

Both cards are *moving on*/transition cards, so perhaps P had to make/say their goodbyes to someone or something in their life today ?

QU: Why was today's *look* such a hit ?
2 of swords / 9 of wands

You had everything put together and people were intrigued b/c they couldn't read your feelings or what you're about. People were based off of gut feelings and intrigued you were private and keeping to yourself.

It's not official yet, but why does it seem like P no longer wants to be with me (what's the reason behind it)?
Top   #450
Elsewhere on the Tarot Forum
Popular Tarot Boards
· Using Tarot Cards
· Talking Tarot
· Tarot Spreads
· Tarot Decks
· Rider-Waite-Smith

Special Interest Boards
· Astrology
· Crystals & Herbs
· Divination
· Lenormand
· Spirituality

Popular Tarot Threads
· Pet Peeves
· Timing of cards
· Interesting tarot pairs
· The Moon as how someone feels
· The World as feelings

More Tarot Threads
· Cards for certain events
· Tarot meanings for health
· List of Tarot Questions
· Can Tarot be Dangerous?
· List of Tarot Myths



Elsewhere on Aeclectic Tarot
· Tarot Cards & Reviews
· Free Tarot Readings
· Tarot eBooks
· Tarot Card Meanings

Copyright © 1996 - 2021 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us. About us.