Reading Exercise - 2-card mini-CC - One Sentence 19

> Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Tarot > Tarot Games & Fun

Citizen

samantha 

Good read ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by WiseOakReiki View Post
The Heirophant Reversed / Page of Swords

This is showing that maybe whatever you are referring to somehow goes against either what you were taught to believe or the traditions and view points of those around you. The Page of Swords here is saying this is a time to take a swing. In other words, go for it!

Q: What do I need to know about all the things I have been waiting for?
Three of swords - Seven of Cups

I think you may end up being dissapointed about some, but not all, of those things; some will come to fruition just as anticipated/hoped for whilst others will either not be available or will turn out differently than expected.

QU: ok, outcome if I *go for it* ?
Top   #491
Citizen

WiseOakReiki 

Quote:
Originally Posted by samantha View Post
Good read ...

Three of swords - Seven of Cups

I think you may end up being dissapointed about some, but not all, of those things; some will come to fruition just as anticipated/hoped for whilst others will either not be available or will turn out differently than expected.

QU: ok, outcome if I *go for it* ?
Page of Wands / The World

Travelling to a place you've always wanted to go and being just as happy or happier than you though when you get there. This could also be passion, adventure and the fun of doing something new that leads to you feeling like you have accomplished what you set out to.

Q: Why am I getting positive readings about x when the situation actually seems really impossible?
Top   #492
Citizen

samantha 

Quote:
Page of Wands / The World

Travelling to a place you've always wanted to go and being just as happy or happier than you though when you get there. This could also be passion, adventure and the fun of doing something new that leads to you feeling like you have accomplished what you set out to.

Q: Why am I getting positive readings about x when the situation actually seems really impossible?
The Hanged man - 4 of coins

Maybe this perception "the situation ...seems really impossible-" is what needs to change ? HM suggests a waiting period to allow a 180 in current thinking to occur (which may or may not go hand in hand with a change in external circumstances) Which would free up the sense that things are fixed and will not budge (seeing the 4 as a hindrance here.)

QU: J told me there was a discrepancy between what I imagine and the reality. So what is the reality ?
Top   #493
Citizen

ArcaneWisdom 

Quote:
The Hanged man - 4 of coins

Maybe this perception "the situation ...seems really impossible-" is what needs to change ? HM suggests a waiting period to allow a 180 in current thinking to occur (which may or may not go hand in hand with a change in external circumstances) Which would free up the sense that things are fixed and will not budge (seeing the 4 as a hindrance here.)

QU: J told me there was a discrepancy between what I imagine and the reality. So what is the reality ?
XXI-The World and 3 of Fire
The reality is that what you have imagined has not manifested into it's totality yet. Although your dreams may seem off from what is real according to J, always know that you have the ability to make what you imagine real, it just takes time.

How will my art improve if I go to SI?
Top   #494
Citizen

samantha 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArcaneWisdom View Post
XXI-The World and 3 of Fire
The reality is that what you have imagined has not manifested into it's totality yet. Although your dreams may seem off from what is real according to J, always know that you have the ability to make what you imagine real, it just takes time.

How will my art improve if I go to SI?
Eight of Cups - Ten of Cups

The eight suggests that wherever you are currently is not serving your art well any longer - it has run its course, SI will improve your emotional connection to your art ; you will feel happier and more peaceful about what you create and the overall effect of your work will be more *harmonious*.

QU: In what way will such a decision change my life ? (TCH)
Top   #495
Citizen

WiseOakReiki 

Quote:
Eight of Cups - Ten of Cups

The eight suggests that wherever you are currently is not serving your art well any longer - it has run its course, SI will improve your emotional connection to your art ; you will feel happier and more peaceful about what you create and the overall effect of your work will be more *harmonious*.

QU: In what way will such a decision change my life ? (TCH)
King of Swords / Ace of Pentacles Reversed

It will give you a great deal of independence and mental clarity. However, it will put you in a situation where your finances may not grow or if you have a business idea, it could be delayed due to lack of funds - it won't be fertile soil for money-making ventures.

Q: What do I need to know about X right now?
Top   #496
Citizen

Snowhunter 

Quote:
Q: What do I need to know about X right now?
Six of Pentacles, The Hierophant
You have the knowledge and resources to place yourself in a position of power if you're not already there, and it's important to use those advantages rather than keeping to yourself.

Q: What do I have to look forward to this month?
Top   #497
Citizen

GotH 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snowhunter View Post
Six of Pentacles, The Hierophant
You have the knowledge and resources to place yourself in a position of power if you're not already there, and it's important to use those advantages rather than keeping to yourself.

Q: What do I have to look forward to this month?
Queen of Cups - Moon (both reversed)

This could be saying that you'll have some emotional trips ahead of you and that you might have to do your best to see through a difficult phase. Good luck to you..

What energy does X (female) have toward me right now?
Top   #498
Citizen

Elj 

Quote:
Originally Posted by GotH View Post
What energy does X (female) have toward me right now?
Knight of Pentacles / Judgement.

There was a sudden change in what they think of you. But the energy they have toward you seems to be positive even if X may not show this.

Question: Tell me about this time of happiness coming up for me?
Top   #499
Citizen

samantha 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elj View Post
Knight of Pentacles / Judgement.

There was a sudden change in what they think of you. But the energy they have toward you seems to be positive even if X may not show this.

Question: Tell me about this time of happiness coming up for me?
9 of coins - Knight of coins

Whilst there won't be any whirl wind events as such, you will feel happy doing your own thing in whatever way you see best ; a good time for refining skills and taking up new interests.

QU: Stealing GotH's question : What energy does X have towards me right now ?
Top   #500
Elsewhere on the Tarot Forum
Popular Tarot Boards
· Using Tarot Cards
· Talking Tarot
· Tarot Spreads
· Tarot Decks
· Rider-Waite-Smith

Special Interest Boards
· Astrology
· Crystals & Herbs
· Divination
· Lenormand
· Spirituality

Popular Tarot Threads
· Pet Peeves
· Timing of cards
· Interesting tarot pairs
· The Moon as how someone feels
· The World as feelings

More Tarot Threads
· Cards for certain events
· Tarot meanings for health
· List of Tarot Questions
· Can Tarot be Dangerous?
· List of Tarot Myths

Elsewhere on Aeclectic Tarot
· Tarot Cards & Reviews
· Free Tarot Readings
· Tarot eBooks
· Tarot Card Meanings

Copyright © 1996 - 2021 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us. About us.