Reading Exercise - 2-card mini-CC - One Sentence 19


> Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Tarot > Tarot Games & Fun



 
Kgirl  Kgirl is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 27 Aug 2011
Location: A little island
Posts: 11,607
Kgirl 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laurelle View Post
5 of pentacles / empress (gilded tarot)

Your guides want you to know your mom loves you. You can go home anytime and be nurtured and taken care of. The light is always on waiting for you.

Q: best advice for my situation with RH?
Knight of Pentacles - Strength

Not sure if RH is a male but the advice coming through loud and clear is that you need to be extremely patient and brave with this person and trust they are moving towards you as they do feel passionate about you

Q: What does CB feel for me?
Top   #531
samantha's Avatar
samantha  samantha is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 29 Dec 2002
Location: China
Posts: 15,300
samantha 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kgirl View Post
Knight of Pentacles - Strength

Not sure if RH is a male but the advice coming through loud and clear is that you need to be extremely patient and brave with this person and trust they are moving towards you as they do feel passionate about you

Q: What does CB feel for me?
Page of coins / Emperor

CB has been studying you (perhaps from afar) so feels you are worthy of attention and further efforts on CB's behalf - perhaps CB feels you like to be in control (*air of authority*) which precludes CB from getting too close, otherwise maybe CB feels there is someone else in your life who takes priority. ( The Emperor feels like somewhat of a block here...I read the second card as what helps or hinders the first.)

QU: What do I need to know about X's past actions towards me ?
Top   #532
Laurelle's Avatar
Laurelle  Laurelle is offline
TarotHeaven.com
 
Join Date: 08 May 2014
Location: North America
Posts: 2,670
Laurelle 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kgirl View Post
Knight of Pentacles - Strength

Not sure if RH is a male but the advice coming through loud and clear is that you need to be extremely patient and brave with this person and trust they are moving towards you as they do feel passionate about you

Q: What does CB feel for me?
FB: It's romantic. I get the Knight of Pentacles when asking the same question. I know what it means. It's personal. Thanks so much. I'm going to meditate on the Strength card too. That's seems like good advice for my situation as well.
Top   #533
Reverie's Avatar
Reverie  Reverie is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 12 Oct 2004
Location: The Carousel
Posts: 6,774
Reverie 

Quote:
Originally Posted by samantha View Post
Page of coins / Emperor

CB has been studying you (perhaps from afar) so feels you are worthy of attention and further efforts on CB's behalf - perhaps CB feels you like to be in control (*air of authority*) which precludes CB from getting too close, otherwise maybe CB feels there is someone else in your life who takes priority. ( The Emperor feels like somewhat of a block here...I read the second card as what helps or hinders the first.)

QU: What do I need to know about X's past actions towards me ?
8 of pentacles/ ace of swords

He kept driving in the same point in exactly the same way each time, and finally got what he wanted. The sharpest tool left the biggest mark: he feels that he came out more powerful than before, with a better understanding of you and his intellect is satisfied.

What was his logic behind breaking up with me when he did?
Top   #534
littlestar's Avatar
littlestar  littlestar is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 21 Nov 2008
Location: ~Somwhere in the world~
Posts: 15,564
littlestar 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reverie View Post
8 of pentacles/ ace of swords

He kept driving in the same point in exactly the same way each time, and finally got what he wanted. The sharpest tool left the biggest mark: he feels that he came out more powerful than before, with a better understanding of you and his intellect is satisfied.

What was his logic behind breaking up with me when he did?
6 of pentacles / chariot

It looks like he was struggling and seeking some kind of power and balance at the time.

What can I look forward to this week?
Top   #535
Laurelle's Avatar
Laurelle  Laurelle is offline
TarotHeaven.com
 
Join Date: 08 May 2014
Location: North America
Posts: 2,670
Laurelle 

Quote:
Originally Posted by littlestar View Post
6 of pentacles / chariot

It looks like he was struggling and seeking some kind of power and balance at the time.

What can I look forward to this week?
3 of Wands/Ace of Pentacles

There looks like you've put a lot of work into a situation at work, so you can expect some pleasant news coming your way.

Death also fell out of the deck while shuffling...I don't read cards that fall out, but just to let you know. Maybe something life changing will also happen....

Question: What does the universe want me to know business wise?
Top   #536
Kristal's Avatar
Kristal  Kristal is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 01 May 2013
Location: Portugal
Posts: 266
Kristal 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laurelle View Post
3 of Wands/Ace of Pentacles

There looks like you've put a lot of work into a situation at work, so you can expect some pleasant news coming your way.

Death also fell out of the deck while shuffling...I don't read cards that fall out, but just to let you know. Maybe something life changing will also happen....

Question: What does the universe want me to know business wise?
Funny that the Death card fell. It has been a constant in readings related to me these last few months. So a really interesting coincidence there. Okay now. Business wise...

9 of cups/8 of swords
I see that business is/or will be good and growing but that the bigger it grows the more interference you will find to it's growth. Keep your eyes open for those trying to stunt your growth and try to find a common ground between everyone if possible.

Q: What does the Universe want to tell me about next year (2016)?
Top   #537
lepleadian's Avatar
lepleadian  lepleadian is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 01 Aug 2015
Location: albania
Posts: 6,528
lepleadian 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kristal View Post
Funny that the Death card fell. It has been a constant in readings related to me these last few months. So a really interesting coincidence there. Okay now. Business wise...

9 of cups/8 of swords
I see that business is/or will be good and growing but that the bigger it grows the more interference you will find to it's growth. Keep your eyes open for those trying to stunt your growth and try to find a common ground between everyone if possible.

Q: What does the Universe want to tell me about next year (2016)?
2 of wands rx, high priestes
you might have 2 equal choices but you cant make a decision between those .
the High Priestess is not about making a decision so much as holding decision-making at bay while you take time to listen to your inner voice. She wants you to gain knowledge before you act: instinctual knowledge, supernatural knowledge, secret knowledge, self-knowledge.
Once you have an idea, you also have decisions to make. The High Priestess holds scrolls of arcane information in her arms. But you need some alone time, some quiet time to meditate and reflect.

how things will go untill december for me?
Top   #538
Kristal's Avatar
Kristal  Kristal is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 01 May 2013
Location: Portugal
Posts: 266
Kristal 

Quote:
Originally Posted by lepleadian View Post
2 of wands rx, high priestes
you might have 2 equal choices but you cant make a decision between those .
the High Priestess is not about making a decision so much as holding decision-making at bay while you take time to listen to your inner voice. She wants you to gain knowledge before you act: instinctual knowledge, supernatural knowledge, secret knowledge, self-knowledge.
Once you have an idea, you also have decisions to make. The High Priestess holds scrolls of arcane information in her arms. But you need some alone time, some quiet time to meditate and reflect.

how things will go untill december for me?
knight of cups, Judgement

The knight of cups seems to either be screaming out his emotion or having them judged.
This might be saying that you will be in situations were your opinion will be called to judge upon someone or somethings.

What can I do to better relate and use the Tarot cards from now on?
Top   #539
Sonia Doris's Avatar
Sonia Doris  Sonia Doris is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 02 Apr 2007
Location: Romania, UK and inbetween
Posts: 16,228
Sonia Doris 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kristal View Post
What can I do to better relate and use the Tarot cards from now on?
RWS - X of Wands & Judgement

You have to prioritize and you want and need in your daily Tarot use, the choices may not be easy or necessarily pleasant, but you gotta cut down on the ballast.

---

Q: Will I meet him while I'm in London, or when I go back home?
Top   #540
Elsewhere on Aeclectic Tarot
· Tarot Cards & Reviews
· Free Tarot Readings
· Tarot eBooks
· Tarot Card Meanings

Aeclectic Tarot Categories
· Angel Decks
· Dark & Gothic Decks
· Goddess Decks
· Fairy Decks
· Doreen Virtue Decks
· Beginner Decks
· Cat Decks
· Pagan & Wiccan Decks
· Ancient Egyptian Decks
· Celtic Decks
· Lenormand Decks
· Rider-Waite Decks
· Marseilles Decks
· Thoth Decks
· Oracle Decks
· List All Decks
· Popular Tarot Decks
· Available Decks
· What's New

Copyright © 1996 - 2021 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us.