Reading Exercise - 2-card mini-CC - One Sentence 19


> Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Tarot > Tarot Games & Fun



 
Dartellus's Avatar
Dartellus  Dartellus is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 18 Jul 2014
Location: São Paulo
Posts: 3,472
Dartellus 

Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyTree View Post
Devil/World
She will be flattered by your admiration for her but worried you might get too attached.

Ques
What was the purpose of this brief reunion between me and KV?
Death - hierophant

End some kinda of fear or unpleasant situation, because your spiritual guide saw it has an unfavorable situation.

Q: Why Jaqueline A contacted last week?
Top   #561
HappyTree  HappyTree is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 06 Jul 2014
Location: Happyland
Posts: 9,250
HappyTree 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dartellus View Post
Death - hierophant

End some kinda of fear or unpleasant situation, because your spiritual guide saw it has an unfavorable situation.

Q: Why Jaqueline A contacted last week?
(Spot on about it ending some kind of fear!)

King of cups/Nine of pentacles

Could she be hoping for your friendship, attention and admiration?

Ques
Is E attempting to drive me out of the community with her actions?
Top   #562
Dartellus's Avatar
Dartellus  Dartellus is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 18 Jul 2014
Location: São Paulo
Posts: 3,472
Dartellus 

Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyTree View Post
(Spot on about it ending some kind of fear!)

King of cups/Nine of pentacles

Could she be hoping for your friendship, attention and admiration?

Ques
Is E attempting to drive me out of the community with her actions?
3 of wands - 8 of wands

Hummm...I don't see action here, maybe she done it in the past and now is waiting for the results. But today I don't think so, I got a feeling that she restricted herself about doing this again.

Q: Tharsila feelings towards me
Top   #563
HappyTree  HappyTree is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 06 Jul 2014
Location: Happyland
Posts: 9,250
HappyTree 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dartellus View Post
3 of wands - 8 of wands

Hummm...I don't see action here, maybe she done it in the past and now is waiting for the results. But today I don't think so, I got a feeling that she restricted herself about doing this again.

Q: Tharsila feelings towards me
Two of pentacles/Chariot
Tharsila has conflicting feelings for you, she is both attracted/repulsed by you.

Ques
What is L thinking of me recently (if he does so)?
Top   #564
samantha's Avatar
samantha  samantha is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 29 Dec 2002
Location: China
Posts: 15,300
samantha 

Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyTree View Post
Two of pentacles/Chariot
Tharsila has conflicting feelings for you, she is both attracted/repulsed by you.

Ques
What is L thinking of me recently (if he does so)?
7 of Coins - 3 of swords (stuck to page of wands)

It seems that L is considering starting something new with you (or leastways sending you a message) BUT is mindful of pain (either his or yours ....perhaps his) and this is complicating or
prolonging this deliberation.

QU: What can P guide me to ?
Top   #565
The_Hydra's Avatar
The_Hydra  The_Hydra is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 27 Oct 2014
Location: U.S.
Posts: 606
The_Hydra 

Quote:
Originally Posted by samantha View Post
7 of Coins - 3 of swords (stuck to page of wands)

It seems that L is considering starting something new with you (or leastways sending you a message) BUT is mindful of pain (either his or yours ....perhaps his) and this is complicating or
prolonging this deliberation.

QU: What can P guide me to ?
Ace of Swords/2 of Cups

Clarity or truth about a certain relationship or bond you have, because I read with E.D's and these two are ill-dignified I'd say P would actually lead you to sever ties with someone/something.


Q: Outcome if I take the LP job at N?
Top   #566
HappyTree  HappyTree is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 06 Jul 2014
Location: Happyland
Posts: 9,250
HappyTree 

Quote:
Originally Posted by samantha View Post
7 of Coins - 3 of swords (stuck to page of wands)

It seems that L is considering starting something new with you (or leastways sending you a message) BUT is mindful of pain (either his or yours ....perhaps his) and this is complicating or
prolonging this deliberation.
Well.. I jumped the gun and sent him a msg first and he point blank rejected me (i thought the PoW was about the trip we were talking about before we broke up for the umpteenth time). Guess I need to let go (stop asking about him)

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Hydra View Post
Ace of Swords/2 of Cups

Clarity or truth about a certain relationship or bond you have, because I read with E.D's and these two are ill-dignified I'd say P would actually lead you to sever ties with someone/something.


Q: Outcome if I take the LP job at N?
Four of swords/Nine of pentacles
You will attain peace of mind and financial independence/stability (a job with minimal conflicts/drama and being paid well).

Ques
What will I do about my finances in the coming month?
Top   #567
samantha's Avatar
samantha  samantha is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 29 Dec 2002
Location: China
Posts: 15,300
samantha 

Difficult to be sure now BUT the cards seem mighty close to what happened ? You weigh up (7) getting in contact (Page) decide to do so (page) because of a previously held belief about a potential trip (page) but don't forsee the outcome (3) !!! Sorry it turned out that way


Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyTree View Post
Well.. I jumped the gun and sent him a msg first and he point blank rejected me (i thought the PoW was about the trip we were talking about before we broke up for the umpteenth time). Guess I need to let go (stop asking about him)
Top   #568
samantha's Avatar
samantha  samantha is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 29 Dec 2002
Location: China
Posts: 15,300
samantha 

Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyTree View Post
Well.. I jumped the gun and sent him a msg first and he point blank rejected me (i thought the PoW was about the trip we were talking about before we broke up for the umpteenth time). Guess I need to let go (stop asking about him)



Four of swords/Nine of pentacles
You will attain peace of mind and financial independence/stability (a job with minimal conflicts/drama and being paid well).

Ques
What will I do about my finances in the coming month?
Empress - Three of Wands

The three is about setting something in motion (here whatever will generate income) but I've two thoughts about the Emoress. First thought was your mum, could you put out feelers and ask if she would help out ? alternately the Empress is you and yours AND tells you that money will come from collaborating with others ....could be a joint creative endeavour (I think you have tried something recently ? hence the fliers ?) maybe you just need to plug away at this ....pulled another card and drew 10 of wands, so as you no doubt already know this will be a tedious/tiring and seemingly *on going* situation for you ....but I don't think there's any escape but to knuckle down. Empress tells me that your ideas could bear fruit etc but there is a big gap between the 3 and the 10 of wands - so it will take time to come to fruition (maybe like the guy in the 3 you will be waiting, and waiting and etc before any good news reaches you ? Perhaps approach mum in the interim if you have to ? )

QU: Outcome if I attend on the 5th ?
Top   #569
HappyTree  HappyTree is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 06 Jul 2014
Location: Happyland
Posts: 9,250
HappyTree 

Quote:
Originally Posted by samantha View Post
Difficult to be sure now BUT the cards seem mighty close to what happened ? You weigh up (7) getting in contact (Page) decide to do so (page) because of a previously held belief about a potential trip (page) but don't forsee the outcome (3) !!! Sorry it turned out that way
No worries! Although I felt a little humiliated at being rejected (which wore off after a short nap lol), it's liberating because I can finally put that chapter behind me. (You drew the Death card for me last year re these few months)
Top   #570
Elsewhere on Aeclectic Tarot
· Tarot Cards & Reviews
· Free Tarot Readings
· Tarot eBooks
· Tarot Card Meanings

Aeclectic Tarot Categories
· Angel Decks
· Dark & Gothic Decks
· Goddess Decks
· Fairy Decks
· Doreen Virtue Decks
· Beginner Decks
· Cat Decks
· Pagan & Wiccan Decks
· Ancient Egyptian Decks
· Celtic Decks
· Lenormand Decks
· Rider-Waite Decks
· Marseilles Decks
· Thoth Decks
· Oracle Decks
· List All Decks
· Popular Tarot Decks
· Available Decks
· What's New

Copyright © 1996 - 2021 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us.