Reading Exercise - 2-card mini-CC - One Sentence 19


> Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Tarot > Tarot Games & Fun



 
BrightEye's Avatar
BrightEye  BrightEye is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 21 Oct 2005
Location: Venus
Posts: 27,643
BrightEye 

Quote:
Originally Posted by empress's dress View Post
BE, would you like me to ask again for different advice? i gladly will.
No, it's fine, thanks!
Top   #651
BrightEye's Avatar
BrightEye  BrightEye is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 21 Oct 2005
Location: Venus
Posts: 27,643
BrightEye 

Quote:
Originally Posted by empress's dress View Post
, why have i been attracting people around me that quickly cross boundaries in such an unsettling way?
4 of Wands - Page of Cups

Because you are open and emotionally honest and make people want to settle with you


What do I need to know today?
Top   #652
zhadee  zhadee is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 09 Dec 2014
Location: gone
Posts: 4,894
zhadee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrightEye View Post
4 of Wands - Page of Cups

Because you are open and emotionally honest and make people want to settle with you


What do I need to know today?

Strength & 10 of Wands

you are strong enough to carry any load, as long as you have a direction and an aim

Q: The likely reaction towards my email?
Top   #653
BrightEye's Avatar
BrightEye  BrightEye is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 21 Oct 2005
Location: Venus
Posts: 27,643
BrightEye 

Quote:
Originally Posted by zhadee View Post

Strength & 10 of Wands

you are strong enough to carry any load, as long as you have a direction and an aim

Q: The likely reaction towards my email?
10 of Swords -King of Swords

Someone will b hurt, but they are mature enough not to show it.



What did she feel when she stood in front of me with that note?
Top   #654
empress's dress  empress's dress is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 10 Aug 2016
Location: []
Posts: 3,249
empress's dress 

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrightEye View Post
10 of Swords -King of Swords

Someone will b hurt, but they are mature enough not to show it.



What did she feel when she stood in front of me with that note?
king of cups knight of cups

that all the power hung in her hands about the outcome

why is that woman so pettily angry at me that my vision didn't match with her belief system?
Top   #655
BrightEye's Avatar
BrightEye  BrightEye is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 21 Oct 2005
Location: Venus
Posts: 27,643
BrightEye 

Quote:
Originally Posted by empress's dress View Post
king of cups knight of cups

that all the power hung in her hands about the outcome
Sigh
And she chickened out?
Top   #656
empress's dress  empress's dress is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 10 Aug 2016
Location: []
Posts: 3,249
empress's dress 

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrightEye View Post
Sigh
And she chickened out?
this means that things are still reparable unless of course she is passive aggressive.
Top   #657
empress's dress  empress's dress is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 10 Aug 2016
Location: []
Posts: 3,249
empress's dress 

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrightEye View Post
Sigh
And she chickened out?
sun 9 of cups

she needs time to think alone and see what she wants (i can't see if this is good or bad)


why is that woman so pettily angry at me that my vision didn't match with her belief system?
Top   #658
BrightEye's Avatar
BrightEye  BrightEye is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 21 Oct 2005
Location: Venus
Posts: 27,643
BrightEye 

Quote:
Originally Posted by empress's dress View Post
sun 9 of cups

she needs time to think alone and see what she wants (i can't see if this is good or bad)


why is that woman so pettily angry at me that my vision didn't match with her belief system?
2 of cups
6 of cups
She may just be self-centred and also too emotional to see beyond that

Does e think of me often?
Top   #659
MarieAntoinette's Avatar
MarieAntoinette  MarieAntoinette is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 01 Jan 2016
Location: Garden
Posts: 1,816
MarieAntoinette 

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrightEye View Post
2 of cups
6 of cups
She may just be self-centred and also too emotional to see beyond that

Does e think of me often?
5 of wands - Ace of swords
Yes, she often has intrusive thoughts of you.

Q: Why does HG feel so easily offended when people question the logic/plausibility of her advice?
Top   #660
Elsewhere on the Tarot Forum
Popular Tarot Boards
· Using Tarot Cards
· Talking Tarot
· Tarot Spreads
· Tarot Decks
· Rider-Waite-Smith

Special Interest Boards
· Astrology
· Crystals & Herbs
· Divination
· Lenormand
· Spirituality

Popular Tarot Threads
· Pet Peeves
· Timing of cards
· Interesting tarot pairs
· The Moon as how someone feels
· The World as feelings

More Tarot Threads
· Cards for certain events
· Tarot meanings for health
· List of Tarot Questions
· Can Tarot be Dangerous?
· List of Tarot Myths



Elsewhere on Aeclectic Tarot
· Tarot Cards & Reviews
· Free Tarot Readings
· Tarot eBooks
· Tarot Card Meanings

Copyright © 1996 - 2021 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us. About us.