Citizen

empress's dress 

deleted
Top   #661
Citizen

MarieAntoinette 

Quote:
Originally Posted by empress's dress View Post
she doesn't get offended. she gets confused when people who she meant no harm to get all weird about a situation instead of talking to her and make conjectures when she is right there to talk to and would be glad to step away if somehow she was harming another person which wasn't her intention .
What were the cards please? And your question?
Top   #662
Citizen

empress's dress 

deleted
Top   #663
Citizen

The_Hydra 

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarieAntoinette View Post
5 of wands - Ace of swords
Yes, she often has intrusive thoughts of you.

Q: Why does HG feel so easily offended when people question the logic/plausibility of her advice?
Empress/9 of Cups

She feels like she has all of the answers and sees herself as some kind of authority in being a maternal figure. It seems she does things from what she considers a very nurturing place but can't see why anyone would want to consider other point of views, it's kind of vain honestly.

Q: What if I just give up on this whole thing and find something else to devote my energy to?
Top   #664
Resident

Gailytarotgirl 

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Hydra View Post
Empress/9 of Cups

She feels like she has all of the answers and sees herself as some kind of authority in being a maternal figure. It seems she does things from what she considers a very nurturing place but can't see why anyone would want to consider other point of views, it's kind of vain honestly.

Q: What if I just give up on this whole thing and find something else to devote my energy to?
four of pentacles ~ nine of wands

Ask yourself why you are holding on to this so tightly and if you decide to keep going there may be a breakthrough just around the corner.

What do I need to focus on for my tkd tournament this weekend?
Top   #665
Citizen

The_Hydra 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gailytarotgirl View Post
four of pentacles ~ nine of wands

Ask yourself why you are holding on to this so tightly and if you decide to keep going there may be a breakthrough just around the corner.

What do I need to focus on for my tkd tournament this weekend?
Emperor/Queen of Swords

It looks like one judge in particular will be a stickler for form, nice clean and decisive movements will impress the judges. If you're sparring, try to use as few movements as possible and exhibit control of yourself and your opponent (for example leading and baiting them) because the more cool headed you look the better; also it's in your best interest not to fall for such strategies yourself.

Q: Tell me about my chances of becoming a P.A.
Top   #666
Resident

HeavenlyOne 

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Hydra View Post
Emperor/Queen of Swords

It looks like one judge in particular will be a stickler for form, nice clean and decisive movements will impress the judges. If you're sparring, try to use as few movements as possible and exhibit control of yourself and your opponent (for example leading and baiting them) because the more cool headed you look the better; also it's in your best interest not to fall for such strategies yourself.

Q: Tell me about my chances of becoming a P.A.
It's looking quite promising. Your've put alot of forethought and effort into it already. Now it's time to go to the next level. If you can, try not to take on too much however and remain balanced with the other areas of your life.

3 of Wands R/2 of Pentacles
Is moving city a good idea?
Top   #667
Resident

Malachite Moon 

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeavenlyOne View Post
It's looking quite promising. Your've put alot of forethought and effort into it already. Now it's time to go to the next level. If you can, try not to take on too much however and remain balanced with the other areas of your life.

3 of Wands R/2 of Pentacles
Is moving city a good idea?
Ace of Swords/Ace of Pentacles

Your mind and body are ready to go and start afresh. New opportunities are waiting for you. Emotionally and spiritually you might not be there yet. Look inside and see what is really holding you back.

Q: I feel scattered. What should I focus my energies on?
Top   #668
Citizen

MarieAntoinette 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malachite Moon View Post
Ace of Swords/Ace of Pentacles

Your mind and body are ready to go and start afresh. New opportunities are waiting for you. Emotionally and spiritually you might not be there yet. Look inside and see what is really holding you back.

Q: I feel scattered. What should I focus my energies on?
7 of cups/6 of pentacles

Could the 6 of pentacles be pointing towards a charitable cause that you may devote yourself to, giving generously and being attentive to those in need?

Q: Which is a better option in terms of profitability - MS idea or HA idea?
Top   #669
Citizen

Butterflies555 

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarieAntoinette View Post
7 of cups/6 of pentacles

Could the 6 of pentacles be pointing towards a charitable cause that you may devote yourself to, giving generously and being attentive to those in need?

Q: Which is a better option in terms of profitability - MS idea or HA idea?
High Priestess/Devil

The more profitable idea is the one that you know youre drawn to right off but keep resisting it.

What are his true feelings for me?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J120A using Tapatalk
Top   #670
Elsewhere on Aeclectic Tarot
· Tarot Cards & Reviews
· Free Tarot Readings
· Tarot eBooks
· Tarot Card Meanings

Aeclectic Tarot Categories
· Angel Decks
· Dark & Gothic Decks
· Goddess Decks
· Fairy Decks
· Doreen Virtue Decks
· Beginner Decks
· Cat Decks
· Pagan & Wiccan Decks
· Ancient Egyptian Decks
· Celtic Decks
· Lenormand Decks
· Rider-Waite Decks
· Marseilles Decks
· Thoth Decks
· Oracle Decks
· List All Decks
· Popular Tarot Decks
· Available Decks
· What's New

Copyright © 1996 - 2021 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us.