Reading Exercise - 2-card mini-CC - One Sentence 19


> Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Tarot > Tarot Games & Fun



 
Beira's Avatar
Beira  Beira is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 11 Jul 2015
Location: Midlothian
Posts: 197
Beira 

Page of swords - King of swords rx
He wants to control you (King), but he is not strong enough to do it (Rx); so you perceive him as just young and maybe in need of more experience (page), but when he gets it he will become mean and controlling. A potentially dangerous person

What`s happening at work?
Top   #671
empress's dress  empress's dress is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 10 Aug 2016
Location: []
Posts: 3,249
empress's dress 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beira View Post
Page of swords - King of swords rx
He wants to control you (King), but he is not strong enough to do it (Rx); so you perceive him as just young and maybe in need of more experience (page), but when he gets it he will become mean and controlling. A potentially dangerous person

What`s happening at work?
9 of swords 9 of cups

lots of anxiety and lots of unspoken wishes. it is a heavy situation right now. but it will pass when someone speaks up. people seem to be misinterpreting things perhaps because the manager or owner is not being very clear about delegating duties and is unfortunately creating a climate in which people don't understand what they are doing and how much it's valued by those around them.

what does he in his heart of heart's want for us?
Top   #672
samantha's Avatar
samantha  samantha is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 29 Dec 2002
Location: China
Posts: 15,300
samantha 

Quote:
Originally Posted by empress's dress View Post
9 of swords 9 of cups

lots of anxiety and lots of unspoken wishes. it is a heavy situation right now. but it will pass when someone speaks up. people seem to be misinterpreting things perhaps because the manager or owner is not being very clear about delegating duties and is unfortunately creating a climate in which people don't understand what they are doing and how much it's valued by those around them.

what does he in his heart of heart's want for us?
Ace of Cups / Knight of Coins

Either he would like an unconditional and loyal relationship OR he thinks one of you needs to offer their feelings/love freely and stop being stubborn/ a stick in the mud.

QU: To what extent will I be able to realise the designs/concepts I have in mind ?
Top   #673
BrightEye's Avatar
BrightEye  BrightEye is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 21 Oct 2005
Location: Venus
Posts: 27,643
BrightEye 

Quote:
Originally Posted by samantha View Post
To what extent will I be able to realise the designs/concepts I have in mind ?
10 of Cups - 9 of Swords

You will have to stop worrying over what others might think or find beautiful; be yourself and don't imitate, that will get you places


Message for me
Top   #674
Persimmon  Persimmon is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 03 Oct 2016
Location: Somewhere in the ether
Posts: 1,826
Persimmon 

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrightEye View Post
10 of Cups - 9 of Swords

You will have to stop worrying over what others might think or find beautiful; be yourself and don't imitate, that will get you places


Message for me
the chariot - the world

you are coming to the end of a cycle in your life and you will find various situations coming to a conclusion, their ends being tied up, before a new cycle begins afresh with many changes ahead

what will Dia want from me?
Top   #675
empress's dress  empress's dress is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 10 Aug 2016
Location: []
Posts: 3,249
empress's dress 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Persimmon View Post
the chariot - the world

you are coming to the end of a cycle in your life and you will find various situations coming to a conclusion, their ends being tied up, before a new cycle begins afresh with many changes ahead

what will Dia want from me?
10 of wands knight of wands

to stop feeling dragged down by peccadilloes and allow yourself to let loose a lot. play to win.

how is b at the moment feeling about what happened between us?
Top   #676
BrightEye's Avatar
BrightEye  BrightEye is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 21 Oct 2005
Location: Venus
Posts: 27,643
BrightEye 

Quote:
Originally Posted by empress's dress View Post
10 of wands knight of wands

to stop feeling dragged down by peccadilloes and allow yourself to let loose a lot. play to win.

how is b at the moment feeling about what happened between us?
Prince of Coins - Knight of Cups

He feels ready to put in work into this romantic affair to make it grow.


What do I need to know about KoP?
Top   #677
GotH's Avatar
GotH  GotH is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 10 Jun 2012
Location: incognitio
Posts: 27,396
GotH 

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrightEye View Post
Prince of Coins - Knight of Cups

He feels ready to put in work into this romantic affair to make it grow.


What do I need to know about KoP?
World - 3 of Cups

KoP is about to happily celebrate a completion or cycle change of some kind.


Message for me?
Top   #678
Sirena82's Avatar
Sirena82  Sirena82 is offline
Resident
 
Join Date: 03 Sep 2016
Location: PORTUGAL
Posts: 65
Sirena82 

Quote:
Originally Posted by GotH View Post
World - 3 of Cups

KoP is about to happily celebrate a completion or cycle change of some kind.


Message for me?
Judgement+7 of Cups

You'll overcome your fears and have a new fresh opportunity for things. But beware of the illusions!

I must concentrate myself at...?
Top   #679
samantha's Avatar
samantha  samantha is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 29 Dec 2002
Location: China
Posts: 15,300
samantha 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirena82 View Post
Judgement+7 of Cups

You'll overcome your fears and have a new fresh opportunity for things. But beware of the illusions!

I must concentrate myself at...?
King of Coins - The Chariot

Your goal seems to be about *fast tracking* yourself within your career (becoming the *best* in your field) or otherwise focussing on making money/getting secure financially. If you are a student then similar - focus on study goals with an eye to making money once you have finished.

QU: November will be a month of .......for me.
Top   #680
Elsewhere on Aeclectic Tarot
· Tarot Cards & Reviews
· Free Tarot Readings
· Tarot eBooks
· Tarot Card Meanings

Aeclectic Tarot Categories
· Angel Decks
· Dark & Gothic Decks
· Goddess Decks
· Fairy Decks
· Doreen Virtue Decks
· Beginner Decks
· Cat Decks
· Pagan & Wiccan Decks
· Ancient Egyptian Decks
· Celtic Decks
· Lenormand Decks
· Rider-Waite Decks
· Marseilles Decks
· Thoth Decks
· Oracle Decks
· List All Decks
· Popular Tarot Decks
· Available Decks
· What's New

Copyright © 1996 - 2021 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us.